• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Noorycocus Syndrome - what is it?

Started by aliens_against_noory, June 05, 2009, 03:13:36 PM

Has anyone been suffering from Noorycocus Syndrome after long, or even short, painful exposure to George Noory's mumblings? 

If you have, please describe all of your lurid symptoms!!!

11angeleyes11

I cannot write for everyone else, but these are some of the symptoms I have experienced, ringing in the ears, tears of anguish. pain in my wrist from smacking my radio when he grunts, and a royal pain in the ass!  What can you do for relief?  Flip the channel or overmedicate on the drug or drink of choice.  Also, leaving the room helps. 

Dixie Butcher

Quote from: xpmark12 on June 05, 2009, 06:09:26 PM

3.ran a school for dominatrix training in Iceland .1959

- not quite right,  he didn't run it, he was a teacher's aid.

Still.  How ironic. Now he pisses on our heads and tells  us  it's raining.

xpmark12

Here are some positions he might be better qualified for:
1.men's room attendant at Greyhound bus terminal in Bakersfield.2.teach pygmies in Belgian Congo how to play "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" out their tiny orifices.
3.run a school for dominatrix training.

Frys Girl

Quote from: xpmark12 on June 09, 2009, 05:26:20 AM
Here are some positions he might be better qualified for:
1.men's room attendant at Greyhound bus terminal in Bakersfield.2.teach pygmies in Belgian Congo how to play "The Battle Hymn of the Republic" out their tiny orifices.
3.run a school for dominatrix training.
I doubt it. Everything Snoory touches turns to George Noory turds.

11angeleyes11

I have a suggestion that would allow him to be outdoors:

1.  A litter on the freeway picker-upper.  That is someone who carries a long pole around with a sharp end and they walk down the freeway picking up scrap pieces of paper.  You could wave at Noory when you see him at work on the 101 in California and I-64 in St. Louis.

This would allow him to remain in radio:
2.  A Producer for Tommy Danheiser, when he is awarded the Coast show as he is actually the one who is doing 99% of the work.  George just breathes and grunts into the microphone.  Please take harmful toys away from this man, he is injuring the airwaves of America. 

xpmark12

I thought of one more thing Snoory could do for a living that would free us from Noorycocus.

4.Sell fake aeronautical engineering diplomas to young pygmies in Botaswana.