• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Worst Guest Ever!

Started by Lunger, May 29, 2009, 07:17:47 AM

fabucat

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on August 17, 2011, 03:49:36 PM
I hereby proclaim that Aaron Donahue is the worst guest ever. You know who he is. He's a former student of Major Head Games, I mean Dames, and is a proud Luciferian. He's the developer of the P.A.N. remote viewing method. Even Dames said Donahue is crazier than a shithouse rat...that means somethin.
I'm a sh*thouse rat and I really resent you guys insulting me by comparing me to Dames and Donahue, dammit!

GSD

Quote from: fabucat on September 14, 2011, 09:45:03 PM
This thread is AWESOME.  I was laughing so uncontrollably, I started to cry, become incontinent, and spit coffee at the screen.  OK so the Boylan thing is pretty serious, though.  I mean, why not have Jared Loughner on the show.  Charles Manson?  Hasn't Squeaky Fromme been released yet? 

I haven't read each and every fine post, but STEVE QUAYLE is my most hated guest.  I'm sure someone must've mentioned him already.  My vibe is that Quayle is a white supremacist.  I've googled him all over the internet but to no avail.  His profile is ripe for racism.  He lives in rural Montana and is a totally crazy evangelical.  How crazy is he?  Quayle makes Michelle Bachmann (who I *don't* think is a racist hater BTW) sound as boring, mainstream and staid as a Park Ave. Presbyterian minister.

Exactly, anything goes, present seudo credentials to the hacks at C2C and you're on! They have no sense of decency or credibility, I have heard more hacks on the show than I will ever be able to recall. See, when Art was on, he immediately made it known to his listeners that he knew he had a bad guest, he would treat them like the moronic twats they were by destroying them on live radio, all to entertain us whereby we wouldn't be otherwise, THAT'S HOW YOU GET RATINGS BOORY!! Instead that airhead Boory just drones on and on and on and kills the show's ratings.

Boory is about the dumbest radio host I've heard.

Quit already! Seriously, we need you back Art!

GSD

Quote from: fabucat on September 14, 2011, 09:45:03 PM
This thread is AWESOME.  I was laughing so uncontrollably, I started to cry, become incontinent, and spit coffee at the screen.

You made me laugh after reading this! ;)

I grew up in San Diego, CA - At one point I decided to move up north to Murrieta, CA, just north of Temecula, CA (which is just outside SD county, north of Escondido). Home prices were good, seemed like a good move. Well let me tell you something, I was just north of Fallbrook, CA (just south of Temecula). This is where Tom Metzger and his Skinhead nation based their operations. Quayle's a nutjob kook, but after seeing the remnants of white supremecists, I can't classify him as one. WS are shithouse crazy, no life, missing frontal lobes, and usually stink.

Next Boory will interview some Metzger relative, the show just blows now.

Morgus

Quote from: GSD on September 14, 2011, 09:02:05 PMArt Bell's return couldn't come at a better time.
you must have missed art bell's latest facebook update - no return to radio and they will be going back to manila later on too. false alarm again.

Scully

Quote from: Morgus on September 15, 2011, 12:45:11 AM
you must have missed art bell's latest facebook update - no return to radio and they will be going back to manila later on too. false alarm again.

Just for the record, some of us don't interpret Art's latest post as being as distressing as Morgus does. See the Art Bell Quits Coast thread.  ;)

fabucat

Quote from: GSD on September 14, 2011, 10:21:08 PM
You made me laugh after reading this! ;)

I grew up in San Diego, CA - At one point I decided to move up north to Murrieta, CA, just north of Temecula, CA (which is just outside SD county, north of Escondido). Home prices were good, seemed like a good move. Well let me tell you something, I was just north of Fallbrook, CA (just south of Temecula). This is where Tom Metzger and his Skinhead nation based their operations. Quayle's a nutjob kook, but after seeing the remnants of white supremecists, I can't classify him as one. WS are shithouse crazy, no life, missing frontal lobes, and usually stink.

Next Boory will interview some Metzger relative, the show just blows now.

I'm a bit relieved that Noory hasn't been supporting a secret supremacist, but just wait, lol.  Your doggie looks beautiful and adorable, but I'll betcha he could eat any fucking skinheads who might screw with you & yours.  A German Shepherd is better protection than any gun!

GSD

Quote from: fabucat on September 15, 2011, 03:48:58 PMI'm a bit relieved that Noory hasn't been supporting a secret supremacist, but just wait, lol.  Your doggie looks beautiful and adorable, but I'll betcha he could eat any fucking skinheads who might screw with you & yours.  A German Shepherd is better protection than any gun!

Thank you for the kind words!

Yes, he is as sweet as your kitty when with my 2 daughters and my Wife, but WOULD absolutely destroy any dumbfuck who came within 20 feet of them with malicious intent.

He's a Schutzhund Shepherd, not certified yet, but his bite work is fucking ferocious. I'm considering outfitting him with Titanium crowns as the Bin Laden Shepherd was equipped with (the real hero of Seal Team Six - Cairo the German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois - no one knows for sure, the actual breed is classified, but it's basically the same dog). Word is, he/she hunted Bin Laden's ass down and held him captive until the Seals could put a bullet in his head.

So yes, I would love a little neo-Nazi fuck to come into my backyard and get his jugular ripped out by a dog he so admires as a product of Der Führer! LOL.

You are correct, he is better than gun could ever be. His prey drive is so high, you could shoot him and he'd probably keep going until he bled out.

I highly encourage all to own at least one pure bread German Shepherd in your lifetime. My best friend by far.

Hugo Fitch

I awaken to find the nails-on-a-blackboard voice of fast-talker Goldberg on tonight, George punctuating the "Doctor's" psychotic ramblings with snappy rejoinders. "Neat." "Super". "Alright, let's go East of the Rockies."

Goldberg reminds me of Obama. There is absolutely NO reason to believe a single fucking word he says. It is all 100% total and utter bullshit. And the believers of either charlatan are competition-level stupid.

Morgus

Dr. Bruce Goldberg is one of Noory's regular wacko scam artist guests.
Noory even several times pushed Goldberg's pay services tonight.

GSD

Man, that photo of Morgus is downright beautiful! If you were a chick, could you imagine waking up to that every morning? The Morgus character was so corn ball, absolutely classic.

Yeah, Snoory is a putz, just look at his stellar guest list, they have the worst guests on the show, horrible, I don't even listen anymore.

SgtRocko

Geez, the list is so long and full of such dignitaries... but the one that still pisses me off (because I admit, I AM fascinated by the subject) - the recent Mothman book author.  Sorry, forgot his name, but it was recent.  He would NOT stay on topic, and the host (not Snoory) just let him bounce from topic to topic like a pingpong ball in a roomful of demented kittens.  He'd start saying something interesting, then bam! zoom! off on a tangent that either mentioned Thunderbirds (I'm from NYC, so for a half hour I thought he was talking about the wine) or shamans or West Virginians Made Good.

It was doubly maddening because they'd delayed the guy because of the hurricane.

Personally my votes goes to any Christian guest who yammers on and on about the soul and her thrice-damned religion.  Crucify yourself already like your so-called savior did. Then get off the cross! We need the fuckin' wood. lol

BigDave

Quote from: Recovering Noorholic on May 29, 2009, 08:27:19 PM
Alex Jones is an intentional nutcase.

Aside from his C2CAM appearances, I've listened to his show - the Alex Jones Show - a few times and it could be pretty good if it were a 4-hour weekend show like Bob Brinker's Money Talk. He probably actually has about 4 hours of really good content per week. Unfortunately, he has 23 hours of programming to fill so you end up with 4 hours of good content sprinkled across 23 hours of absolutely unbelievable crap that stretches all bounds of credulity.

My biggest problem is that he announces the most bizarre things and, 90% of the time, his proof is always "JUST GOOGLE IT!"

"It's all right there people! Just google 'robot invasion', 'zac effron' and 'new world order'!"

Also, he's supposedly only 34 but he looks like he's at least 10 years older than that.

I listen to Alex Jones off and on,when I get a chance to. I agree with Him,I don't believe or trust anything Our Government says right now.

dholbrook

Quote from: MV on June 01, 2009, 11:14:11 AM
the 4 horsemen...
richard hoagland, ed dames, linda moulton howe, and whitley streiber.

bring on the locusts.

LMH seems like she just reads everything when she talks. I agree with Richard Hoagland, Ed Dames, Whitley Streiber, and Alex Jones.  And the Best Story Teller Ever, the guy from England I believe. He is not very good in my mind, but I wouldn't do much better.

FallenSeraph

Whenever I hear Richard Hoagland and/or Linda Moulton Howe, I want to start wailing.

davidk26212

Ya I have to agree I don't like Dick C Hoagland very much. He always seems to drag on and never gets to the point and George makes it worse with his horrible interviewing skills never pushing Dick along. He did gain a point in my book last night when he was on and George asked a really stupid question and Dick pretty much called him out and said some thing  like " only uneducated people would not know the answer to that" it was actually pretty funny.

bigchucka

Quote from: GSD on September 14, 2011, 10:05:41 PM
See, when Art was on, he immediately made it known to his listeners that he knew he had a bad guest, he would treat them like the moronic twats they were by destroying them on live radio, all to entertain us whereby we wouldn't be otherwise, THAT'S HOW YOU GET RATINGS BOORY!!

I think Art's policy was closer to letting the guest tell their story, give them all the rope they required, and sometimes they would eventually hang themselves... sometimes you'd get interesting ones like the guy who claimed he could make UFO's appear (Kreskin maybe?) or that Ted Kennedy wanted some of their teenage daughter (Dallas Thompson?)... where art would end the interview and call them out on their BS, or publicly ban them from the show.

FallenSeraph

Whatever happened to Brendan Cook and Barbara McBeath? Art used to have them on all the damn time. I'm surprised they're never on the show anymore.

And Evelyn Paglini. She was another regular.

I guess I have a love/hate relationship with those guests. They make me feel nostalgic. I don't know if they should be on the worst guest or awesome guest list.

texaskdog

Quote from: Seraphim27 on February 16, 2013, 01:29:29 PM
Whenever I hear Richard Hoagland and/or Linda Moulton Howe, I want to start wailing.

I haven't listened in over a year.  Is Mouldy still on?????  I always imagine it's the one night a month where snoory is snoozing on a cot in the corner when she takes over the show.

Morgus

Quote from: texaskdog on June 06, 2013, 08:21:32 AM

I haven't listened in over a year.  Is Mouldy still on? ??? ?  I always imagine it's the one night a month where snoory is snoozing on a cot in the corner when she takes over the show.
LMH has her regular monthly spot the last Thursday night of every month.

I recently listened to a somewhere in time where Art's interviewing some guy from Nigeria(so you KNOW he's honest) 'Efiong Sam' about how God is alive and living in Nigeria. Every time Art asks how he knows the guy is God(as opposed to some nutjob), 'Sam' avoids giving a direct answer to the point where Art  gets pissed off and gives up after about 2h of this nonsense.

Then Hoagland calls and admits that it was he who suggested having this clown on the show and, SURPRISE SURPRISE, Hoagy just happens be planning one of his "fact-finding" trips to Africa and asks for donations.  It was so sickeningly carny-ish I was simultaneously fascinated and repulsed.

Worst guest. Easy Lmh she's on all the time with nonsense "updates". Her and noory combined is painful!

at least with LMH George doesn't really have to do anything... soo it's pretty hard to screw up

yumyumtree

Way back in 1996 or 1997, probably when Art was hosting, there was an old girl who claimed that hair spray and other cosmetics containing alcohol caused HIV/Aids. She claimed that the high incidence of it among gay men was because they used a lot of these products?! Anybody remember this?

stevesh

Quote from: yumyumtree on July 09, 2013, 08:52:45 PM
Way back in 1996 or 1997, probably when Art was hosting, there was an old girl who claimed that hair spray and other cosmetics containing alcohol caused HIV/Aids. She claimed that the high incidence of it among gay men was because they used a lot of these products?! Anybody remember this?

Must have been just before I started listening. I'd remember something like that. I'd like to hear that show, though.

yumyumtree

After doing a little research, I'm pretty sure it must have been the late Hulda Clark.

coaster

I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but probably the worst guest is that guy who made some gizmo out of a bike chain. He had sent one to Art, and they talked about it on the air. I don't understand what the big deal was. A bike chain? Who gives a shit. Why was that even on the air?

Morgus

Quote from: coaster on July 12, 2013, 01:21:09 AM
I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but probably the worst guest is that guy who made some gizmo out of a bike chain. He had sent one to Art, and they talked about it on the air. I don't understand what the big deal was. A bike chain? Who gives a shit. Why was that even on the air?
was that the guy who called himself "Mr. Fidget" ?