• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

ART BELL HEY YOU !!! 911 WAS A INSIDE JOB LOOK NOW !!!

Started by BO BO TOO, April 27, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

BO BO TOO

FUCKING YESSSSSSSS

Citing Evidence of Explosives, 9/11 families look to reopen 9/11 investigation
4/26/2018 0 Comments

Picture
Activist Post Reports: This month, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9-11 Inquiry, a group representing families of the 9/11 victims, filed a petition with the U. S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York to push for an investigation into the crimes of 9/11. The committee states that they have “conclusive” evidence that explosives were planted and detonated in the Trade Center buildings, and that this is the actual reason for the collapse of the towers.
According to the 52-page petition, which is accompanied by 57 exhibits, federal statute requiresthe U.S. Department of Justice to review the evidence with a special grand jury. The petition states: The Lawyers’ Committee has reviewed the relevant available evidence . . . and has reached a consensus that there is not just substantial or persuasive evidence of yet-to-be-prosecuted crimes related to the use of pre-planted explosives and/or incendiaries . . . on 9/11, but there is actually conclusive evidence that such federal crimes were committed.

www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/citing-evidence-of-explosives-911-families-look-to-reopen-911-investigation

YES ART YOU PISSED ME OFF WHEN YOU CALLED ALL OF US WING NUTS WHEN WE SAID 911 WAS A INSIDE JOB

WISH YOU LIVED TO SEE THIS MAN ....WE TOLD YOUR WRONG ASS THOSE BUILDING DIDN'T FALL LIKE THAT WITHOUT EXPLOSIVES....AND YOU HAD TO KNOW IT...

What choice did he have, Art said he agreed that if TPTB had evidence of aliens it should be kept from the public also...

BO BO TOO

YEAH WELL HE WAS PRETTY STRONG ON CALLING US ALL WING NUTS THAT PISSED ME OFF BIG TIME

I BET DADDY BUSH AND MAYBE CHENEY KICK THE BUCKET BEFORE THEY CAN BE NAILED FOR 911

GEORGE THE SON BUSH MAY BE ARRESTED FOR IT I HOPE SO

AND ALL THE ELITES THAT RAN THAT FALSE FLAG

IT SURE TOOK LONG ENOUGH

BUTT THEN TRUMP KINDA KICKED THIS ALL OFF I THINK

STILL DON'T TRUST TRUMP

YET

DanTSX

Art going all neocon was bullshit

Then he went all for Obama.  Gross

At least he voted trump and redeemed himself