• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade BellGab AMA...

Started by user7645, April 25, 2018, 11:04:40 AM

Rocketeer

Have you ordered new vanity plates for the Geo Metro?

Sean92008

mucho lolz...  thank you Heather for the glimmer of sunshine through the closed coffin lid of life.

Lord Grantham

Was Art burred, or cremated, or frozen, or blasted into orbit?

user7645

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 25, 2018, 12:14:22 PM
Have you ordered new vanity plates for the Geo Metro?

No but I love it!

user7645

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 25, 2018, 12:17:05 PM
mucho lolz...  thank you Heather for the glimmer of sunshine through the closed coffin lid of life.

I'm here for you... but really you should be supporting me.

user7645

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 25, 2018, 12:18:03 PM
Was Art burred, or cremated, or frozen, or blasted into orbit?

Too soon. Buried though... 😣

Bea Arthur

You say you aren't ready to be on air and you say no guest hosts, so I guess the question is who do you recommend we listen to as you become the final footnote in Art's legacy?

popple

Just *blink* if your restraining order prohibits you from mentioning any of the surviving Bells on social media.

user7645

Quote from: Bea Arthur on April 25, 2018, 12:24:22 PM
You say you aren't ready to be on air and you say no guest hosts, so I guess the question is who do you recommend we listen to as you become the final footnote in Art's legacy?

There can never be another Art. Honestly, I was fooling myself by trying. Whoever takes the helm should be considered his final footnote, not I.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: popple on April 25, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
Just *blink* if your restraining order prohibits you from mentioning any of the surviving Bells on social media.

sydtron

Quote from: Bea Arthur on April 25, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

NICE! Totally read that in Bea's voice.

user7645

Quote from: popple on April 25, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

I reached out to them for support and all I received was hate and discontent. I was basically shunned... I'm just as surprised as you all. It's awkward having a restraining order when you live next door though.

ItsTelly

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
There can never be another Art. Honestly, I was fooling myself by trying. Whoever takes the helm should be considered his final footnote, not I.

3 questions:

1) Are you still planning to invade Area 51 sometime in June or has that been cancelled?

2) Is there any guess host you would consider acceptable to fill in for you on a temporary basis?  (Keith can't keep playing re-runs.)

3) Who was the guest host Keith secured and you objected to?

Thanks,

Telly

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
I reached out to them for support and all I received was hate and discontent. I was basically shunned... I'm just as surprised as you all. It's awkward having a restraining order when you live next door though.

How did you 'reach out? Using a pole with a hook on the end? Rope?

popple

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 12:30:54 PM

Thanks for the answer! Did you tunnel under and come up through the ham shack floor? Rumours are circulating you're living somewhere deep below the earth in Nevada.

jrnewman03

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 25, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

How did you 'reach out? Using a pole with a hook on the end? Rope?

You can only knock on the door for so long...

jrnewman03

Quote from: popple on April 25, 2018, 12:36:31 PM
Thanks for the answer! Did you tunnel under and come up through the ham shack floor? Rumours are circulating you're living somewhere deep below the earth in Nevada.

I said serious questions. 

sydtron

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!!

jrnewman03

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 25, 2018, 12:42:26 PM
Hahahahahha

Whoops haha. Just fucked myself. Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: jrnewman03 on April 25, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Now, get busy SUCKING THAT DICK! :D

Bea Arthur

Quote from: Heather Wade on April 25, 2018, 12:28:19 PM
Isn't that a bit like crashing the car and then giving the keys to someone else?

jrnewman03

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 25, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
Now, get busy SUCKING THAT DICK! :D

Dammit... now I have to. I earned it.

Lord Grantham

The newcomer stirring up shit.

I like it.

jrnewman03

Quote from: Bea Arthur on April 25, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
Isn't that a bit like crashing the car and then giving the keys to someone else?

I'm sure she'll get back to you later on that.

jrnewman03

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 25, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
The newcomer stirring up shit.

I like it.

First time trolling. Obviously have to step up my game.

sydtron

Well played.. Good show. Good show.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: jrnewman03 on April 25, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Gotta log out of your real account before answering! D'oh! But welcome post often under all six of your split personalities. lol

jrnewman03

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 25, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Gotta log out of your real account before answering! D'oh! But welcome post often under all six of your split personalities. lol

Lol. Thanks. Heather's been a twat and wanted to have some fun. Success....