• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Evil Ski Lifts & Other Malfunctions

Started by ksm32, March 17, 2018, 02:34:20 AM

ksm32

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ksm32 on March 17, 2018, 02:34:20 AM
Gadzooks!! There are a few other angles of this on YT.

Wow! I think that first guy is dead. :o

ksm32

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 17, 2018, 02:39:31 AM
Wow! I think that first guy is dead. :o

There's another angle, kind of straight on that really shows some horrific shite. That one wouldn't share..

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on March 17, 2018, 02:34:20 AM
Gadzooks!! There are a few other angles of this on YT.

https://youtu.be/UaGTVUxj9h0
Ee gads!  I guess the lady in red survived since nothing was said about fatalities.  All that unjust 90 seconds.  I'll be honest, it seemed so unreal on the first viewing, almost like a cartoon but the subsequent viewings of all the view were very disturbing.  Nice how the yeller kept telling people to jump!  Probably saved lives.  Unbelievable malfuntion, seats just being flung out like toys.  I see some people wear helmets, is that new?

I wasn't able to find a close up video.  Any links?  I only found three videos.

ksm32

Quote from: Jojo on March 21, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
Ee gads!  I guess the lady in red survived since nothing was said about fatalities.  All that unjust 90 seconds.  I'll be honest, it seemed so unreal on the first viewing, almost like a cartoon but the subsequent viewings of all the view were very disturbing.  Nice how the yeller kept telling people to jump!  Probably saved lives.  Unbelievable malfuntion, seats just being flung out like toys.  I see some people wear helmets, is that new?

I wasn't able to find a close up video.  Any links?  I only found three videos.

I agree with you about it seeming like a an almost, unreal cartoon, you could watch it with the sound off and crank up some circus or clown music and it would seem appropriate.

I think some of the other angles have been removed. The most vicious video seemed to be taken down a day or so after the, incident.

Up All Night

Unfortunately, things like this will become commonplace, when the AI MCP
becomes Self-Aware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3m-Zu3qgM4