• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Things Never to Say to Your Girlfriend!

Started by Jojo, February 03, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

Is it alright for a man to consistently not box or wrap a present for his lady, holiday after holiday, even after she has mentioned she would want that?

No
1 (100%)
Yes
0 (0%)
Maybe (Please comment)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Jojo

"I'm so free!!"
"Your roommate, can I be fascinated!?"

Oh.  This is a good one.   I assume Wife is inter-changeable with Girlfriend?

Never say anything when she asks you "Does this dress make my ass look big?"

The best policy is for the accused to stand mute in this case...............

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 03, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

Yessir!  Of course, it isn't just "does it make my ass look big," it's anything to do with clothing really. 

Dr. MD MD

What if you like big butts? ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 03, 2018, 08:58:56 PM
Yessir!  Of course, it isn't just "does it make my ass look big," it's anything to do with clothing really.

correct.
she actually wants this...  http://www.alarnahope.com.au/personal-shopper.html

Be very careful how you respond when she says, "Do you think she's pretty?"

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on February 04, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

first... find out what the magic mirror told her.

Hog

Gd5150

“Oh I’m just talking politics on this message board who’s main focus is paranormal and conspiracy theories. No I’m not on there a lot, I maybe only post 200-300 times per day. They call me Pudofile”.

Definitely not something you’d say to any respectable woman twice.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on February 05, 2018, 10:36:46 PM
cunt
The c word in response to what, aimed at who?  Surely not the innocent and terrorized female character.

Jojo

Quote from: Radio Activity on February 04, 2018, 05:59:08 PM
Will you make me a sammich?
This one might pass, esp if he cooks/cleans up sometimes and works around the place!

Jojo

Quote from: Robtheacidghost on February 04, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
The only answer is, "Who?" and just flatline all words from there, displaying no heightened emotions or attention, just dead pan.

Women shouldn't ask questions like that.  They already know the answer and are just picking a fight.

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 06, 2018, 02:33:11 AM
“Oh I’m just talking politics on this message board who’s main focus is paranormal and conspiracy theories. No I’m not on there a lot, I maybe only post 200-300 times per day. They call me Pudofile”.

Definitely not something you’d say to any respectable woman twice.

Heh, heh.  I think "the girlfriend" has laid down the law.

Kidnostad3

No really babe, it’ll clear up after a couple of weeks on an antibiotic.  Mine did.

MAX

Quote from: Jojo on February 03, 2018, 08:49:14 PM
"I'm so free!!"
"Your roommate, can I be fascinated!?"

If she asks you how many woman you have had sex with, never ask, "Do Blowjobs count?" 

ksm32

I once told a very beautiful girl I was seeing that she had a foot odor problem. She didn't seem to care, so that was that and now somebody else has to deal with it.  An axe would have remedied the problem rather nicely, although in that case I would have had to carry her everywhere. No thanks.

Jojo

Quote from: ksm32 on February 23, 2018, 03:26:19 AM
I once told a very beautiful girl I was seeing that she had a foot odor problem. She didn't seem to care, so that was that and now somebody else has to deal with it.  An axe would have remedied the problem rather nicely, although in thatc case I would have had to carry her everywhere. No thanks.
My mom put up with that in my dad for 18 years but immediately afterwards, dad's second wife cured him right away and never had to endure a day of stink afterward.  Very peculiar how a man would behave so differently toward two women.

Of course not. It's your ass that makes your ass look big.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: MAX on February 22, 2018, 10:15:01 AM
If she asks you how many woman you have had sex with, never ask, "Do Blowjobs count?"

The correct answer to this is "How many men have you been with?" It's amazing how quickly that conversation thread dries up.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lord Grantham on February 23, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
The correct answer to this is "How many men have you been with?" It's amazing how quickly that conversation thread dries up.

The answer I always got was “Oh dear, you’re the only man I’ve been with. All the rest were just boys compared to you “.

I think that answer is given to women at puberty. Along with “Half. I want half. “.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 23, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
The answer I always got was “Oh dear, you’re the only man I’ve been with. All the rest were just boys compared to you “.

I think that answer is given to women at puberty. Along with “Half. I want half. “.

That's insidious, it's just complimentary enough to stroke your ego, unless you think about it for 3/5ths of a second. 

whoozit

“Good morning Jojo, did you sleep well.”  I’d probably disembowel myself with a spoon.

Jojo

Quote from: whoozit on February 23, 2018, 04:52:22 PM
“Good morning Jojo, did you sleep well.”  I’d probably disembowel myself with a spoon.
If you had to have asked, then yes, harikari might be better than attendance discipline.

Jojo

I plan to travel for work at least ten years after retirement age.