• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

L. A. Marzulli's Coming to Town

Started by Uncle Duke, February 03, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Uncle Duke

I'd be tempted to go hear this loon speak, it's free and only a twenty minute drive.  The bad news is the event is being held at a fundamentalist church that will surely expect attendees to sign in and gives address, phone number, email, etc.  I could always go and sign in as Clem Fandango.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on February 03, 2018, 09:26:36 AM
Or George Noory.
Most definitely.  Sign in as Jorch Noory.  Or as Dave Noorie.  Or as...

See if you can sign them up for "your" newsletter.
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/coastzone

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 03, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
I'd be tempted to go hear this loon speak, it's free and only a twenty minute drive.  The bad news is the event is being held at a fundamentalist church that will surely expect attendees to sign in and gives address, phone number, email, etc.  I could always go and sign in as Clem Fandango.
"super-naturalist?" And why the prominent, urgent alert about "no childcare?" A court-ordered statement? Go and sign in as Ron Mexico or a Norry alias.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
"super-naturalist?" And why the prominent, urgent alert about "no childcare?" A court-ordered statement? Go and sign in as Ron Mexico or a Norry alias.

How about signing in as "Art B. Stalker" or "Jack Star"?

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 03, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
How about signing in as "Art B. Stalker" or "Jack Star"?
Do it (and report back.)

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Do it (and report back.)

Indeed.  After all it's Free

I'd roll with the moniker of Stalker Bell but that's me.............

albrecht

http://www.gracefellowshipohio.org/events/
"He was also honored with the Gold Medallion award from Chuck Missler at the K-House conference in 2014. (Which amounts to a second Honorary Doctorate!)"

I look forward to the report and/or any video/audio that was taken.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 03, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
http://www.gracefellowshipohio.org/events/
"He was also honored with the Gold Medallion award from Chuck Missler at the K-House conference in 2014. (Which amounts to a second Honorary Doctorate!)"

I look forward to the report and/or any video/audio that was taken.

Wasn't Missler the nut who pushed the Y2K panic?

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 03, 2018, 01:41:56 PM
Wasn't Missler the nut who pushed the Y2K panic?
One of many but yep he was one of the big ones.

Uncle Duke

Sorry to report Mr Marzulli had to cancel his appearance today due to illness, thankfully this was announced on the church's website in time to save me a trip.  Some character named Mike Berner was going to show Marzulli videos and speak in his stead, but who wants to see a deputy assistant under loon?  The church website did report Marzulli merchandise would still be available for purchase.

Well darn.  Guess you had to find something else to do on a Saturday afternoon................

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 10, 2018, 05:42:00 PM
Sorry to report Mr Marzulli had to cancel his appearance today due to illness, thankfully this was announced on the church's website in time to save me a trip.  Some character named Mike Berner was going to show Marzulli videos and speak in his stead, but who wants to see a deputy assistant under loon?  The church website did report Marzulli merchandise would still be available for purchase.
Dangnabbit. That could've been some fun reading (like the guy who blog at the Conspiracruise) or pics. I hope LA didn't catch that flu- certainly whatever C2C supplements or "watchers" would prevent that- but glad you didn't have a wild goose chase. Though if LA was there it still would've been?

Uncle Duke

Marzulli appearing at a fundamentalist church would have been interesting, remember this is the guy who refers to the Bible as the "guidebook to the supernatural."  How that would play with a congregation who literally believes Scripture to be the inspired word of God is questionable.  Part of me wanted to see the faithful break out the torches and pitchforks in response to his presentation.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 10, 2018, 09:21:13 PM
Marzulli appearing at a fundamentalist church would have been interesting, remember this is the guy who refers to the Bible as the "guidebook to the supernatural."  How that would play with a congregation who literally believes Scripture to be the inspired word of God is questionable.  Part of me wanted to see the faithful break out the torches and pitchforks in response to his presentation.

So why did they invite Marzulli in the first place?   It was a trap and L.A. sensed it and feigned illness to avoid being roughed up by the mob.

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 10, 2018, 09:27:29 PM
Didn’t they kill him off pointlessly in the last Star Wars?

Dunno.  Got off the Stars Wars train when those goofy little teddy bear dudes hit the screen

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 10, 2018, 09:21:13 PM
;D
That guy who was sent to deal with them. Like the monster taking the heat for the doctor.

Gd5150

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 10, 2018, 09:28:54 PM
Dunno.  Got off the Stars Wars train when those goofy little teddy bear dudes hit the screen

Wise choice.