• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Store Brand Ice Cream Bars - Potentially Lethal

Started by Jojo, January 25, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

Quote from: Jojo on January 25, 2018, 06:31:30 AM
http://kxan.com/2018/01/12/recall-alert-ice-cream-bars-could-be-contaminated-with-listeria/

Grocery store brand vanilla ice cream bars and orange ice cream bars contaminated recall.

Email Noory so he can mention it during his "news" at the top of the next show.

Jackstar

I'm not gonna lie--I avoid anything Kroger brand like it were a flashing neon biohazard billboard.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
Email Noory

I don't think you're helping here.

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 25, 2018, 07:54:18 AM
Email Noory so he can mention it during his "news" at the top of the next show.
Heh.  Oh, yeah.  He'll be down with it.  Jorch does not live by jonbenet ramsey drive-bys alone.

"Both products are being recalled due to the possibility that they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children..."

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on January 25, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
I'm not gonna lie--I avoid anything Kroger brand like it were a flashing neon biohazard billboard.

I don't think you're helping here.
You're right.  I won't buy most Kroger, although their pizza sauce and cream cheese is ok.
And I dumped out Lucerne creamer, tasted like chemicals.
Grocer brands used to be an affordable substitute for brand name foods, but no longer.

Keep throwing snowballs Tim!  Oh wait, I thought you meant I wasn't helping.  Oops.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 25, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
Heh.  Oh, yeah.  He'll be down with it.  Jorch does not live by jonbenet ramsey drive-bys alone.

"Both products are being recalled due to the possibility that they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children..."
Any suggestions on how not to look like a two-faced rat?  Oh yeah, send photos, Tom will screen them...

Jojo

Quote from: chefist on January 26, 2018, 04:13:00 PM
I buy Schwan's....

That is so cool!  Do they sell milk too?  What about Lactaid?

chefist

Quote from: Jojo on January 26, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
That is so cool!  Do they sell milk too?  What about Lactaid?

Not for sure...I get the fudgecicles and ice cream bars...the best you've ever had! Schwans is the American story...out there in the wilderness, selling wonderfullness!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Jojo on January 25, 2018, 06:31:30 AM
http://kxan.com/2018/01/12/recall-alert-ice-cream-bars-could-be-contaminated-with-listeria/

Grocery store brand vanilla ice cream bars and orange ice cream bars contaminated recall.

I have the Purple Cow vanilla bars and they taste fine to me desu~

Gd5150

Wow. Hope this doesn’t hurt Puds new business. And just when things were looking up.