Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 7766 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2018, 01:53:43 AM »

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2018, 02:04:29 AM »
Great idea Jackstar! Emotionally blackmail a group of people who have had their emotions ripped out. These guys! These are not your kind of guys! Jojo is going to FUCK you UP! I'm serious! He's got the KY out already!
I am not male. And how do you even know if I'm over 18?

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2018, 02:07:27 AM »
You know, we were all normal people once. Inquisitive and imaginative minds; heading for college, and a kooshy 3/2 with a fireplace and a double-car garage in the burbs. A job down-town with a fortune 1000 company! Spouses, kids, a dog! BBQ's with the neighbors on Saturday's and membership in our local softball team! Then DADDY ART left the family to "find himself" and replaced us with Asians!

We had to join the Army, choke a man to death with a bootlace, and now we've got purple hair, a ring through our nose, and have taken it the ass for a Big Mac more times than we can remember! I say let Daddy Art write a child-support check for once in his life! FUCK YOU ART! YOU DID THIS!

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2018, 02:09:51 AM »
My S.C.M.O.D.S. profile clearly states, "do not engage with in conversation." Believe me, I have tried.
All inquires through probation staff? To be screened for tiepoes.

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2018, 02:16:38 AM »
All inquires through probation staff? To be screened for tiepoes.

Sweety, this isn't even fucking English. Get a grip.

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2018, 02:54:54 AM »
OH! This reminds me! Do any of you seriously want to play Arma 3? I'll setup the server if you do and we can use it as our back-up circle jerk hide-out in case MV scrapes the shaft with his teeth down at the GULF gas station. Unlike Daddy, I know how to feed muh chillen's on 20 bucks a month!

« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2018, 02:57:52 AM »
Freedom includes expressing one's values as one sees fit.  That's the beauty of freedom.  Each club can set its own values.  A club can value respect.  Or it can be a mob.

One person's freedom is another person's ruined night.  I would like freedom to enjoy connecting without having to cringe or bear it every time someone says pussy, bitch, etc...  Women should have freedom to go about, without their type being reduced to body parts and sexual function.

Are you meaning anarchy?

If that is truly what you want in your internet experience there are hundreds of thousands of highly moderated sites for you to visit.  I can find you tens of thousands where you don't even need to worry about seeing the word "fuck" spelled out.  There are thousands of people putting millions of hours into sites to ensure that you are not offended when you surf the net.

And yet here you are...

But you are advocating that the forum where you are spending at least some of your time change to more closely resemble all of the other boring sites. 

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2018, 02:59:27 AM »
You could always head on over to this site which has a "welcoming and safe space" for it's landing page with a philosophy that "Building Feminist Futures starts with ourselves and how we treat each other." and where you can "Enjoy the space and take advantage of the amazing collective wisdom and diversity of the participants at the Forum!"

http://www.forum.awid.org/forum16/about/welcoming-and-safe-space

Or, you could just stay here and enjoy real diversity as opposed to the sugar coated bullshit "diversity" that a highly moderated site attracts.

BTW MV, I volunteer as your moderator.  I promise to only ban those people who I disagree with and whose opinions I deem as unworthy of being posted on your "new and improved" civil site.  :P

« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2018, 03:00:23 AM »
Those Silicon Valley fascists loved Obama's ''net neutrality''.  It placed the restraint on internet service providers, but not those making decisions about the content we see - Google, FakeBook, Twitter. 

We have laws that allow government regulation in certain situations for the common good.  For example natural monopolies, the prevention of (heh) collusion and monopoly.  The airwaves are regulated.  Roads are regulated.  The environment is regulated.  What a person can build on his own property is regulated.  All sorts of industries are regulated.

Some regulations are necessary and control the worst excesses of capitialism, or step in where the private sector fails.  There is nothing wrong with that.  Other regulations are destructive and counter productive.  It seems to me the internet - as important as it has become to everything - needs a certain amount of ''beneficial''regulation.  What that may be is open for debate but it should certainly include those companies that dominate the internet, and prevent them from partisan censorship.

Would you rather Obama had put all the decision making in the hands of the government? You lot are something else! You're all for 'freedom' until it starts to nip your ankles. Even that beer-sodden oaf with the train obsession wants legislation now. I thought we were all supposed to respect the 'free' market?

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2018, 03:06:48 AM »
Would you rather Obama had put all the decision making in the hands of the government? You lot are something else! You're all for 'freedom' until it starts to nip your ankles. Even that beer-sodden oaf with the train obsession wants legislation now. I thought we were all supposed to respect the 'free' market?

Don't you have Muzzies raping 13 year old white girls to deal with or some shit?

« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2018, 05:00:28 AM »

There's no need for you to prostitute yourself too. The brethren will provide. Sure, I might need to sit on a very soft cushion and take tepid warm baths for a while but needs is musts.

Right.  All in all then, I do suppose it would be right' proper for Laura to hold my wallet whilst you energetically service my 'MP', old chap. 

« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2018, 05:01:59 AM »
Freedom includes expressing one's values as one sees fit.  That's the beauty of freedom.  Each club can set its own values.  A club can value respect.  Or it can be a mob.

One person's freedom is another person's ruined night.  I would like freedom to enjoy connecting without having to cringe or bear it every time someone says pussy, bitch, etc...  Women should have freedom to go about, without their type being reduced to body parts and sexual function.

Are you meaning anarchy?

No but we need to get real. Hurt feelings are NOT grounds for restricting freedom. One must prove that they are genuinely harmed or hampered in their own freedom in some way and someone calling you a bitch or a man, as Swishy often does, doesn't meet that criteria. You can always call him names back or ignore him. ;)

« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2018, 05:03:38 AM »
No but we need to get real. Hurt feelings are NOT grounds for restricting freedom. One must prove that they are genuinely harmed or hampered in their own freedom in some way and someone calling you a bitch or a man, as Swishy often does, doesn't meet that criteria. You can always call him names back or ignore him. ;)

FUCK OFF RITCHIE! You voted for Obama. You are irrelevant here forever.

« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2018, 05:04:26 AM »
I'm the MARY and he's the RHODA!

You're a faggot, plain and simple.

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2018, 05:05:29 AM »
You're a faggot, plain and simple.

Run from your past TRAITOR!

« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2018, 05:06:20 AM »
FUCK OFF RITCHIE! You voted for Obama. You are irrelevant here forever.

YOU"RE NOT A CONSERVATIVE! You're a stupid poser bitch trying to bring Bellgab down. Look at his first posts if you don't believe me, everyone. MV, isn't it time for the bum's rush with this lout?  :D

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2018, 05:07:11 AM »
I hadn't known.  Swishy, did you know this was going on?  But the post wasn't as bad as some others have been.

What about raising the bar to the level of common decency with regular rules about respect/profanity/obscenity?  Does the bar have to be so low?  After all, if a person has to resort to sexualizing/profanity/obscenity to get their point across, how valuable is the point?

Women here, the few that are, might like to participate more if men's sexual expression/sexual targeting/sexual frustration didn't dominate so much.  If violaters are banned, moderation would be more manageable.  I could help if needed, as long as repeat offenders are warned then kept out.

I didn't like the ads stalking my screens, especially so fast.

I don't like Google for over-controlling everything.  They control my tablet, too.  They act like I should be logged in to them, just to view web pages and stuff.  Aren't users IPs enough to track users by!

But civility is decency.  I'm pretty sure Art was civil.  I just don't see the point in being rude to Jews, gays, foreigners unpopular political parties, women and other minorities... Shouldn't every civil person be welcome to post without harassment?

There's a bar?  Dammit, mv.  Is that part of the TurboMode?  I want.

As for rudeness.... Slojo might have a point.  Why are we rude to '... Jews, gays, foreigners unpopular political parties, women and other minorities...'  Why can't we be rude to EVERYBODY?  We ain't got nothin' to hide.  We are vaguely loveable after all.....

And by the way:

« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2018, 05:07:25 AM »
Run from your past TRAITOR!

Traitor. No, that was McCain. I DIDN'T vote for him. That was you, you retarded faggot. GET HIM! >:(

« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2018, 05:08:04 AM »
YOU"RE NOT A CONSERVATIVE! You're a stupid poser bitch trying to bring Bellgab down. Look at his first posts if you don't believe me, everyone. MV, isn't it time for the bum's rush with this lout?  :D

You brought down the entire NATION with your Bi-curious big black ding-dong love shit-face! Everything you do is a cycle of shame and projection! We know you call people faggots because Charlie Sheen tapped that blubber-butt in the 80's! He told you "Everyone does it! Hit this crack pipe first!"

« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2018, 05:09:21 AM »

And by the way:

Yep that's me at the Marine Corps Ball.  Just b4 the MP's showed up.

« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2018, 05:09:34 AM »
RITCHIE vote for OBAMA, and people died! That's the end of it right there. That's what he did. He is FINISHED as a Neo-con.

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2018, 05:10:02 AM »
You brought down the entire NATION with your Bi-curious big black ding-dong love shit-face! Everything you do is a cycle of shame and projection! We know you call people faggots because Charlie Sheen tapped that blubber-butt in the 80's! He told you "Everyone does it! Hit this crack pipe first!"

And then I redeemed myself by encouraging everyone to vote Trump. What did you do? Oh yeah, try to bring down Bellgab.  ::)

« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2018, 05:10:54 AM »
Yep that's me at the Marine Corps Ball.  Just b4 the MP's showed up.

God damn I love that movie!

« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2018, 05:11:43 AM »

« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2018, 05:12:58 AM »
And then I redeemed myself by encouraging everyone to vote Trump. What did you do? Oh yeah, try to bring down Bellgab.  ::)

You still have a LONG way to go little buddy. Ambassador Chris Stevens--who arrived in Lybia via container ship and had no idea why he was there until he was informed of the illegal arms shipment--thanks you! And his French Fiance thanks you as well. You've done a real bang-up job here Ritchie! Pat yourself on the back! You can get to the rest of the dead later!

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2018, 05:14:15 AM »
What?  I have no money.  Scholarships then, or 'community service!'

I think Pud already covered the prostitution angle.  Besides, we want to make money.

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:00 AM »
I have adsense on my two business sites. It's not bad!

However, I don't have a swishypants or a Jackstar shopping for flooring in my area :) Hmm
OOooooh?  What business sites are those?

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:02 AM »
You still have a LONG way to go little buddy. Ambassador Chris Stevens--who arrived in Lybia via container ship and had no idea why he was there until he was informed of the illegal arms shipment--thanks you! And his French Fiance thanks you as well. You've done a real bang-up job here Ritchie! Pat yourself on the back! You can get to the rest of the dead later!

I seriously hope a roof collapses on you and your imaginary SF troupe. Now, I'm sure you have some crack to smoke. I'll let you get to it.

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2018, 05:15:47 AM »
I seriously hope a roof collapses on you and your imaginary SF troupe. Now, I'm sure you have some crack to smoke. I'll let you get to it.

You better hope it does, because I'm going to give you the VAGINA you always wanted!

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2018, 05:16:08 AM »

Are you meaning anarchy?

Well, as a lesbian....don't words like that just make you hungry?  They make me hungry.