Author Topic: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.  (Read 8041 times)

Re: Google Adsense is finished on BellGab.
« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2018, 12:05:52 PM »
Wear a bow tie if you want to avoid jury duty.

It helps if you can make it spin.

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2018, 02:04:51 PM »
I was in an office the other day and I overheard several women complaining about experiences from childhood.  They had each experienced wanting to join the boys when they were playing games, and were upset that while the boys allowed them to join, they were too rough, too competitive, etc.

So they wanted to join in and play, but change everything up to suit them

Oh how I wanted to join that conversation.  I continued working on my project and pretended not to hear it.
Sounds like the fat chicks I always end up in line with at the coffee shop.  I can get approved for a home mortgage in less time than one of them takes to order their special caffeine creation.

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2018, 04:11:08 PM »
Right before you stopped AdSense, , I got infected from a Radar Weather Alert ad, but a scan seems to have fixed it.

I can't believe Amazon runs those cheesy "You have won..." pop up ads.  Although it wasn't here.

« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2018, 05:14:07 PM »
Sounds like the fat chicks I always end up in line with at the coffee shop.  I can get approved for a home mortgage in less time than one of them takes to order their special caffeine creation.

They are all fat, so could be the same ones

« Reply #274 on: January 15, 2018, 10:17:58 PM »
If Google chooses not to interact with sites that have Trumpy/Alt-Right tendencies, that's their right too... right?

« Reply #275 on: January 15, 2018, 10:38:44 PM »
If Google chooses not to interact with sites that have Trumpy/Alt-Right tendencies, that's their right too... right?

No one cares. Also FUCK OFF!!! >:(

« Reply #276 on: January 15, 2018, 10:54:03 PM »
I would say "yes" if it was a private company that got no government contracts, no initial start up money from 'agencies,' no tax abatements, does not use publicly funded utilities, doesn't donate on partisan campaigns, doesn't lobby, and was not used in taxpayer supported public schools or government offices as sole option. But since it does it should not be allowed to discriminate based on the Founders' or owners' politics. If it didn't and operated on its own it should, like any other business or individual etc, be allowed to discriminate against anyone (I don't support, for the most part, much of the 14th Amendment.) But if the company gets so much money, funding, and "deals" directly and actively from the government/people (taxpayers and public) than you shouldn't be allowed to discriminate against people based on their political views.

« Reply #277 on: January 16, 2018, 09:29:21 AM »
I would say "yes" if it was a private company that got no government contracts, no initial start up money from 'agencies,' no tax abatements, does not use publicly funded utilities, doesn't donate on partisan campaigns, doesn't lobby, and was not used in taxpayer supported public schools or government offices as sole option. But since it does it should not be allowed to discriminate based on the Founders' or owners' politics. If it didn't and operated on its own it should, like any other business or individual etc, be allowed to discriminate against anyone (I don't support, for the most part, much of the 14th Amendment.) But if the company gets so much money, funding, and "deals" directly and actively from the government/people (taxpayers and public) than you shouldn't be allowed to discriminate against people based on their political views.

Presumably the same applies to the incumbent POTUS?

« Reply #278 on: January 16, 2018, 09:40:01 AM »

Presumably the same applies to the incumbent POTUS?

I think that should really be 'recumbent', since he lies on his behind watching TV most of the day.

« Reply #279 on: January 16, 2018, 09:50:01 AM »
It helps if you can make it spin.

Is that Buddy Holly?  Spittin' image!

P.S.  Always nice to see the BritBrats (tm) chiming in on the Trump issue back to back.  Coming over to collect the rent then, Mr. Vashtar? :D

« Reply #280 on: January 16, 2018, 10:41:59 AM »

Hmmm, so maybe we should just fully nationalize the internet since you say we're pretty much there?

I mean, we give WAY more to Conservative corporations like Wal-Mart and they often work in concert with the Republican Party.  Seems like there's quite a precedent for this already.  Fox News uses public airwaves to shill for one candidate, is that fair?

« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2018, 10:47:10 AM »
Hmmm, so maybe we should just fully nationalize the internet since you say we're pretty much there?

I mean, we give WAY more to Conservative corporations like Wal-Mart and they often work in concert with the Republican Party.  Seems like there's quite a precedent for this already.  Fox News uses public airwaves to shill for one candidate, is that fair?

How do you figure Wal-Mart is conservative? They funded the Clintons.  ::)

« Reply #282 on: January 16, 2018, 11:04:04 AM »
How do you figure Wal-Mart is conservative? They funded the Clintons.  ::)

They also pass out literature to their employees explaining how to overcome the company's shit pay by securing public benefits.  So republican of them.

« Reply #284 on: January 16, 2018, 11:22:12 AM »
No one cares. Also FUCK OFF!!! >:(

You should care because without BG you would have no life at all.  You're a 24/7 poster but won't donate to help keep the lights on.

How would you share your worthless opinions without this place? Start a YouTube channel like Senda?

« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2018, 11:35:13 AM »
:o
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rupert-murdoch-loves-hillary-clinton/ (May 9, 2006, 8:10 AM)
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/murdochs-new-york-post-endorses-hillary/( October 30, 2006, 1:17 PM)
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clintons-walmart-connection-fueling-lefts-doubts/article/2558826 ( Jan 18, 2015, 5:00 AM).pssst, Clinton isn't in government
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=4183757&page=1(Jan. 24, 2008)

Anything more recent?  ::)

Murdoch is a whore. The only reason he 'supports' anyone is to ensure he profits from it. He 'loved' Thatcher, Blair, Cameron.. No he didn't. He only has contempt for anyone who won't enrich him. Politicians are by their nature vain.

« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2018, 11:38:57 AM »
You should care because without BG you would have no life at all.  You're a 24/7 poster but won't donate to help keep the lights on.

How would you share your worthless opinions without this place? Start a YouTube channel like Senda?

Oh, I'm wounded! :o

Don't you have to give pud a blowjob or something?  :D

« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2018, 11:39:48 AM »
Anything more recent?  ::)

Murdoch is a whore. The only reason he 'supports' anyone is to ensure he profits from it. He 'loved' Thatcher, Blair, Cameron.. No he didn't. He only has contempt for anyone who won't enrich him. Politicians are by their nature vain.

This seems to be your attitude about anyone with money. They're all the same, right pud? :D

« Reply #288 on: January 16, 2018, 11:49:04 AM »

Dr MD MD™?  ;)

« Reply #289 on: January 16, 2018, 11:50:23 AM »
This seems to be your attitude about anyone with money. They're all the same, right pud? :D

Nope...once again you conflate things. Trump 'thinks' Murdoch is one of his 'friends'. He isn't. Trump is a useful idiot.

« Reply #290 on: January 16, 2018, 11:51:17 AM »
Dr MD MD™?  ;)

This is the problem with scumbags like you and your so-called wife: You actually think you're smart enough that the whole world should become your personal Falkies, just there for your entertainment. Well, it's all about to bite you in the ass...HARD! ;D

« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2018, 11:52:24 AM »
This is the problem with scumbags like you and your so-called wife: You actually think you're smart enough that the whole world should become your personal Falkies, just there for your entertainment. Well, it's all about to bite you in the ass...HARD! ;D

So you haven't donated to MV?

« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2018, 12:09:03 PM »
I stopped monthly donations. The whole value-for-value thing isn't working out for me. I can get all the hateful leftist propaganda I want on reddit for free.

« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2018, 02:00:13 PM »
I stopped monthly donations. The whole value-for-value thing isn't working out for me. I can get all the hateful leftist propaganda I want on reddit for free.

"BellGab is too left wing!!"

"Nooo... BellGab is too right wing!!"

« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2018, 07:36:22 PM »

« Reply #295 on: January 16, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »

.... one right and one left thumbs up.  :D

« Reply #296 on: January 16, 2018, 07:48:03 PM »

Exactly. Bellgab's become just another political vomit forum. I came here for the edgy podcasts but they've all withered away.

« Reply #297 on: January 16, 2018, 07:59:40 PM »
Exactly. Bellgab's become just another political vomit forum. I came here for the edgy podcasts but they've all withered away.

Come join us in the Dietrich thread at 10PM Eastern tonight.  Warped history, hate speech, racism, poor production, rampant lunacy.
It's got it all!

Re: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.
« Reply #298 on: January 16, 2018, 09:23:08 PM »
Haha, LOL at the Walton family NOT being Conservative.  OKAY!

Re: BellGab is now funded entirely by user donations.
« Reply #299 on: January 16, 2018, 09:26:09 PM »
Haha, LOL at the Walton family NOT being Conservative.  OKAY!

A Canadian who can't understand facts. How uncommon. ::) ;D