Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

JulianC

LOL just checked /pol/
/pol/ is boiling as usual.

Swishypants

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 07:43:59 AM
LOL just checked /pol/
/pol/ is boiling as usual.

They scare the fuck out of me man! Pud is toast! I've been "tough!" NEVER AGAIN!

Swishypants

"There's my wallet, watch, and keys to my car! I'm just going to walk home! You gents have a good evening!" I'd fight a horde of Viet Cong before I'd fuck with /pol/

Swishypants

Julian, don't let them kill Pud. Rough him up and make him fly straight; maybe shut the fuck up a little more, but don't make him have an "accident." He might be redeemable if he didn't actually fuck with little kids. He does need to apply for citizenship and go through the process or go home however. He's a guest in this country and doesn't act like it.

You're not "Family" Pud. You're just a guest.

Lord Grantham

Big claims about stuff on /pol/.

Post links or gtfo.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

That is a dank meme bro, did you put that together all by yourself?

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 04, 2018, 08:31:20 AM
That is a dank meme bro, did you put that together all by yourself?

Chump wants no help; chump gets no help!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
Chump wants no help; chump gets no help!

Jive-ass dude don't got no brains anyhow! Shiiiiit.

Swishypants

Got some video footage of the Lads moving in on Pud.

https://youtu.be/tc61XkMfv9g

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 08:41:41 AM
Got some video footage of the Lads moving in on Pud.

https://youtu.be/tc61XkMfv9g

Does CHKillroy still do stuff with them? His videos back when were great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOOsTCAPp8

Swishypants

I don't know. I played Operation Flashpoint back in the day when the military was evaluating it. I just check in from time to time.  I'm OG-OFP as fuck holmes!

His shit is funny as hell though!  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Eleise

BTW, did she officially changed her surname already,to yours.
It's a public record, you know.

Silly me, I forgot..Yeah Eleise Susan.. She'll kill me for forgetting that little thing.  :-\

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Silly me, I forgot..Yeah Eleise Susan.. She'll kill me for forgetting that little thing.  :-\

Pud, you need to fucking run buddy! /pol/ is on the war-path over your ass and they ALWAYS get their man!  Why did you get mad? Jesus dude. You made them suspicious! You got out of the boat! NEVER GET OUT OF THE BOAT! NEVER!

Lord Grantham

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 08:57:11 AM
I don't know. I played Operation Flashpoint back in the day when the military was evaluating it. I just check in from time to time.  I'm OG-OFP as fuck holmes!

His shit is funny as hell though!  ;D

You should check out a site called Operatorchan, especially their /dmz/ hidden board. Lot of ex. military types and gun nuts linger around there, you'd fit right in.

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 04, 2018, 09:05:53 AM
You should check out a site called Operatorchan, especially their /dmz/ hidden board. Lot of ex. military types and gun nuts linger around there, you'd fit right in.

"Mama take these guns from me! I can't use them, anymore!"

Swishypants

Pud, this is a good song to run to! I hadn't heard it in yonks! So good!

https://youtu.be/8j3_DUqKyTk

"WHOO-WHOO!!!"  ;D

Swishypants

Shit-can all your tech Pud! Pen and Pencil and Carrier-Peee-jon for YOU now! God, I hope you have an old hoopty car!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 09:01:59 AM
Pud, you need to fucking run buddy! /pol/ is on the war-path over your ass and they ALWAYS get their man!  Why did you get mad? Jesus dude. You made them suspicious! You got out of the boat! NEVER GET OUT OF THE BOAT! NEVER!

Hey, they're pussies. They can only fight in gangs of 500 or more. One to one they curl up and howl for their mother...I have you covering my back repeat playing low level flying vids, I'm good.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 09:15:36 AM
Hey, they're pussies. They can only fight in gangs of 500 or more. One to one they curl up and howl for their mother...I have you covering my back repeat playing low level flying vids, I'm good.

They're FUCKING ANI-MALS!!!! *sob* They will leave nothing but your pork-pie hat! And they'll even piss on that!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
They're FUCKING ANI-MALS!!!! *sob* They will leave nothing but your pork-pie hat! And they'll even piss on that!

You'll be there, I have no worries.

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 09:34:26 AM

You'll be there, I have no worries.

Friends till the end, AND THIS IS THE END Motherfucker!  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
Friends till the end, AND THIS IS THE END Motherfucker!  :D

You got wood... You did.

https://youtu.be/vsg_SZ6wkzQ

Swishypants

Black Swan's are real Pud!

Lord Grantham

Still no links to these make-believe /pol/ threads

Swishypants

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 04, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Why on earth would those be made available? This isn't a warning. That already happened before New Years! Pud knows ego is deadly.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Lord Grantham on January 04, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

There's been a suspicious two man four season tent camped on the lawn all night, with two pairs of pink boots in a polythene bag outside it. I'm keeping watch..

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
There's been a suspicious two man four season tent camped on the lawn all night, with two pairs of pink boots in a polythene bag outside it. I'm keeping watch..

That's LP/OP Fuck-Shack!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 11:11:46 AM
That's LP/OP Fuck-Shack!

Well, whatever they were doing has stopped..They pushed a camping stove and pan of water through the flap and its boiling now...I just saw a gloved (woolen) hand come out and poured a sachet of what looks like gravy granules into the water.. I wonder whether to take them some bread?  ???

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 04, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

Well, whatever they were doing has stopped..They pushed a camping stove and pan of water through the flap and its boiling now...I just saw a gloved (woolen) hand come out and poured a sachet of what looks like gravy granules into the water.. I wonder whether to take them some bread?  ???

I don't think you get it! Our boys are actually fuckin' in there! Leave 'em alone! /pol/ does shit like that to draw your attention. The A-team is somewhere else.