• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

i despise you all

Started by gnooryblows, January 03, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:48:27 AM
Because I see through your cheap attempts to discredit conservatives and I'm too smart to fall for it.  :)

you really unironically think i'm trying to discredit conservatives? you really believe this? so wait a minute. let me just get this straight for a minute.

ayo
hol up
so u b sayin'.
that i b a democrat n sheit??

gnooryblows

fucking md md literally believes i am a democrat apparently........i just fucking can't even.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:48:27 AM
Because I see through your cheap attempts to discredit conservatives and I'm too smart to fall for it.  :)

"SMART"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
i literally don't get what you're saying. what do you mean by this? and i am american wtf are you talking about. i am american born and raised. i am pretty much like the most american dude you can imagine.

Highly doubtful because no American uses the phrase drive them off the wall. We say drive them up the wall. Nice try, boys but you're going to have to get up a bit earlier.  ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 12:50:24 AM
"SMART"

yeah he really blew my fucking cover. i voted for hillary clinton and everything. actually, i think bernie can still win.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
Highly doubtful because no American uses the phrase drive them off the wall. We say drive them up the wall. Nice try, boys but you're going to have to get up a bit earlier.  ;)

"boys". wait a minute. i know what you're implying. are you implying that i might be the JIDF?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:49:25 AM
you really unironically think i'm trying to discredit conservatives? you really believe this? so wait a minute. let me just get this straight for a minute.

ayo
hol up
so u b sayin'.
that i b a democrat n sheit??

Yep! I'm on to you and if 4chan really had any investigators worth their weight they would know that too. Well, you're lameness is making me sleepy. Goodnight, losers.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:52:26 AM
"boys". wait a minute. i know what you're implying. are you implying that i might be the JIDF?

DEFINITELY JIDF! Those dip-shits can't do anything right!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:52:26 AM

Seriously, where are you from? I don't judge.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:53:40 AM
Yep! I'm on to you and if 4chan really had any investigators worth their weight they would know that too. Well, you're lameness is making me sleepy. Goodnight, losers.  ;D

GIRL, don't go away mad!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:53:40 AM

i can't tell if you're joking or not.

wait md md. don't go to bed! let me have a chance to redeem myself in your eyes! let me prove to you that im not really a jewish shill or whatever you think i am.

wait, how do you feel about the jews anyhow? do you like them?

well either way, let me prove to you that im not whatever kind of shill you think i am!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

honestly the real answer is that im from the 90s where almost everyone in america thought the same way i did (except for the satanism thing) and almost nothing i say would have been all that controversial.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

I pooped him out, then he fucked me and switched the tables on the power-relationship!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 12:56:35 AM
I pooped him out, then he fucked me and switched the tables on the power-relationship!

poop is really very underrated.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:57:39 AM
poop is really very underrated.

You wont sum of muh Grandmow's Pizza? She dead!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:56:17 AM
honestly the real answer is that im from the 90s where almost everyone in america thought the same way i did (except for the satanism thing) and almost nothing i say would have been all that controversial.

Yeah but what country were you born in?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 12:59:15 AM
You wont sum of muh Grandmow's Pizza? She dead!

all im sayin' is a woman with good poop is healthy. i see no reason why good poop shouldn't be considered fair game in terms of sexually turning someone on. you wouldn't want to breed with a chick who has diarrhea after all.

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

FUCK OFF RITCHIE! IT'S TIME TO GO TO SLEEP NOW!!!

https://youtu.be/qf2Dr3XJUJk

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

i was born in the USA and i'm not any kind of shill at all dude. and honestly i genuinely do think it's a little weird that you can unironically think this after talking to me on this board for like at least the last couple years. maybe more. i think i've been here for like 4 years now. dunno exactly how long you've been here but i know a long time.

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 12:39:45 AM
damn dude you really think that girl is ugly?
gb, girl is not ugly, she is white, beautiful face, but click on it and look close at the face of the guy behind her looking at her ass lol.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:01:47 AM
i was born in the USA and i'm not any kind of shill at all dude. and honestly i genuinely do think it's a little weird that you can unironically think this after talking to me on this board for like at least the last couple years. maybe more. i think i've been here for like 4 years now. dunno exactly how long you've been here but i know a long time.

If you say so, Igor.  ;D

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 01:02:48 AM
gb, girl is not ugly, she is white, beautiful face, but click on it and look close at the face of the guy behind her looking at her ass lol.

yeah apparently heyzeus over there prefers his trashy, chiquita banana girl welfare queens.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:05:34 AM
yeah apparently heyzeus over there prefers his trashy, chiquita banana girl welfare queens.

OH WHO'S THAT SHE'S PRETTY!!!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2018, 01:04:41 AM
If you say so, Igor.  ;D

oh wait a minute, you think im a russian now? oh ok well maybe you're the one that's a fucking democrat then WTF. i thought this was what the demoncrats did now, saying everyone was a russian spy. holy fuck maybe i am behind the times in 2018 now. maybe i'm still stuck in 2016 mentality or something. life seems to move pretty fast these days.

JulianC

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:00:51 AM
all im sayin' is a woman with good poop is healthy. i see no reason why good poop shouldn't be considered fair game in terms of sexually turning someone on. you wouldn't want to breed with a chick who has diarrhea after all.
LOL FUCK I'M POUNDING ON MY ANTIQUE DESK
YOU'RE FUCKING FUNNY!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 01:06:13 AM
OH WHO'S THAT SHE'S PRETTY!!!

NO stop it swishy, you are BETTER than that. you deserve a beautiful white queen of the frozen north. you don't need some herpesAIDs infested border rat.

gnooryblows

Quote from: JulianC on January 04, 2018, 01:06:48 AM
LOL FUCK I'M POUNDING ON MY ANTIQUE DESK
YOU'RE FUCKING FUNNY!

you got a antique desk dude? what kind? what is it made out of? where did you get it from? is it nice? i basically get a lot of my business from dealing in antiques.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:07:41 AM
NO stop it swishy, you are BETTER than that. you deserve a beautiful white queen of the frozen north. you don't need some herpesAIDs infested border rat.

Sad for miss /B tards. They rape me one time.  :'(

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 04, 2018, 01:09:11 AM
Sad for miss /B tards. They rape me one time.  :'(

wait, i don't know what you're trying to say here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 04, 2018, 01:06:38 AM
oh wait a minute, you think im a russian now? oh ok well maybe you're the one that's a fucking democrat then WTF. i thought this was what the demoncrats did now, saying everyone was a russian spy. holy fuck maybe i am behind the times in 2018 now. maybe i'm still stuck in 2016 mentality or something. life seems to move pretty fast these days.

Please to stop, comrade. You're driving me off wall!  ;D