• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

Swishypants

THE LP/OP is out! The Firebase is over-run! The evac Bird is down! Command has sold us out boys! We're surrounded! We're going to perform a fighting self-rescue! LAY DOWN THE HATE!!!

https://youtu.be/bx1Bh8ZvH84

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:19:24 PM
Honor? Is it honorable to talk about your wife's sexual proclivities to any random stranger who happens to stop by? Maybe you should stop throwing that word and 'integrity' around until you learn how to have some...darlin'.

I haven't discussed my wife's sexual proclivities, sweetie, other than the one little experience I enjoyed.  I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up. This is a forum where we are basically anonymous.  My wife reads it all of the time and she's cool with it but if you want to check with my wife, get with mv and maybe he can trace who I am and you can even get her cell number.  She's my best friend as well as my love and we don't hide things from each other so fire away.  What happened today with you anyway? Did your husband leave you or something? Or is it that special time? I won't go any further than that.  You've been rude and you've been itching for a fight.  Have at it, hon, but it is only going to be one way. I have nothing against you but you seem to have an ax to grind, darlin'.  Go ahead and get your aggression out.  I don't care.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:19:24 PM
Honor? Is it honorable to talk about your wife's sexual proclivities to any random stranger who happens to stop by? Maybe you should stop throwing that word and 'integrity' around until you learn how to have some...darlin'.

the whole concept of "honor" is just a joke. like "honor" is just a representation of other peoples opinions of you. was there any real "honor" to those samurai people who cut their own guts out cuz they had "dishonored" themselves in some way? lol, no. their peers just didn't like them for whatever reason, cuz they broke whatever stupid rule, so they said "cut your guts out, disembowel yourself and we'll like you again" cuz thats how sick and sociopathic the social contract is.

"honor" is just a scam. it's just subjective and determined by whatever the whims of the hivemind are. if tomorrow everyone decides that you should jump off the brooklyn bridge and you have no "honor" if you don't do it, are you gonna fall for that scam? are you go gonna go jump from it just so you "have honor"? honor is all about people who hate you for doing what you are naturally programmed to do, trying to manipulate you into thinking you owe them some kind of self-harm in order to appease them. it's a really fucked up concept.

if i was in a fight i wouldn't think twice about doing something like, say, biting a guys testicles off or something. i wouldn't stop and say "omg i have to have honor and fight fair" cuz that's just how i am. i have no concept of that stuff and i reject it. tough shit. you start a fight with me, you might lose your testes, dunno what to tell you guys. maybe don't start the fight with me to begin with.

Swishypants

She destroyed not only her family, but millions of years of genetic struggle, because the boys wouldn't pay attention to her in High School, and "pussy is fine." :) THE BANALITY OF EVIL!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 04:35:50 PM
I haven't discussed my wife's sexual proclivities, sweetie, other than the one little experience I enjoyed.  I'm not the one that keeps bringing it up. This is a forum where we are basically anonymous.  My wife reads it all of the time and she's cool with it but if you want to check with my wife, get with mv and maybe he can trace who I am and you can even get her cell number.  She's my best friend as well as my love and we don't hide things from each other so fire away.  What happened today with you anyway? Did your husband leave you or something? Or is it that special time? I won't go any further than that.  You've been rude and you've been itching for a fight.  Have at it, hon, but it is only going to be one way. I have nothing against you but you seem to have an ax to grind, darlin'.  Go ahead and get your aggression out.  I don't care.
I'm just responding to your idiotic posts, you might be a better troll than gnooryblows. I have no interest in getting to know you or your wife any more than I already do. Anyway, go to church next Sunday, hopefully they will teach you something.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:40:31 PM
I'm just responding to your idiotic posts, you might be a better troll than gnooryblows. I have no interest in getting to know you or your wife any more than I already do. Anyway, go to church next Sunday, hopefully they will teach you something.

You're the one acting like an idiot.  I thought you were a pretty cool chick for a time but oh well, c'est la vie.

Swishypants

LAY DOWN A SUPPRESSING FIRE AND FALL BACK BY STAGGERED COLUMNS! 2x2 Gentlemen! HOBO WARS!!!

https://youtu.be/Tss6a3Rrmak

Roswells, Art

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 04:41:34 PM
You're the one acting like an idiot.  I thought you were a pretty cool chick for a time but oh well, c'est la vie.

Sorry, I asked you to go to church. I know how much you're against that.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:46:38 PM
Sorry, I asked you to go to church. I know how much you're against that.

I wasn't referring to that comment, dopey, just your previous ones.  I have nothing against church so long as it isn't boring.  Church is good for the soul at least the ones I have been to over the last few years.

gnooryblows

wait roswells art is a chick and she said i was a 6/10 after she saw my picture?
roswells is this true? you're so full of shit dude, you are trying to play it cool or something if that's true. you know i am a 10/10 male stud lmfao no doubt about it. if you were gonna be honest you'd be like "omfg gnooryblows, i might disagree with you and dislike you in a lot of ways, but my goodness you are a gorgeous male"

gnooryblows

i have to go do some shit lol. i'll be on later on probably to talk to you faggots later cuz i won't have anything better to do.

Roswells, Art

You should think I'm a pretty cool chick. I defended you once before, don't you remember?

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:51:41 PM
i have to go do some shit lol. i'll be on later on probably to talk to you faggots later cuz i won't have anything better to do.

SEE YOU IN VALHALLA BROTHER!

https://youtu.be/VgSMxY6asoE

Roswells, Art

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
wait roswells art is a chick and she said i was a 6/10 after she saw my picture?
roswells is this true? you're so full of shit dude, you are trying to play it cool or something if that's true. you know i am a 10/10 male stud lmfao no doubt about it. if you were gonna be honest you'd be like "omfg gnooryblows, i might disagree with you and dislike you in a lot of ways, but my goodness you are a gorgeous male"

You might want to measure your height again. I hate to break it to you but when you get older you get shorter. Just ask chefist.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
You might want to measure your height again. I hate to break it to you but when you get older you get shorter. Just ask chefist.

Met a tall Lesbian but her vertical isn't what it was. Zero Points!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 05:00:45 PM
Met a tall Lesbian but her vertical isn't what it was. Zero Points!

I'm pretty sure you don't meet anyone new unless it's down at the feed store and someone is lost. Just because a woman doesn't want anything to do with you doesn't make her a lesbian.

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 05:02:07 PM
I'm pretty sure you don't meet anyone new unless it's down at the feed store and someone is lost.

THE BANALITY OF LESBIAN SEX!

Swishypants

This is ALL Arts' fault! Why have you forsaken us NERD-GOD!?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 04:58:29 PM
You should think I'm a pretty cool chick. I defended you once before, don't you remember?

Sometimes my memory is not the best.  I do apologize that I've forgotten.  I do think we used to get along ok.  I'm not sure where it went south either.

Look, I talk about a lot of stuff on the forum.  I have fun and I certainly don't want to antagonize anyone.  I feel I can let myself go on the forums and talk about anything. Maybe I shouldn't but it is a good outlet for me and also occasionally allows me to be creative.  I know I'm not perfect and I have a lot to work on but isn't that the same for most people?  I'm not going to censor myself though.  However, I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 05:11:52 PM
Sometimes my memory is not the best.  I do apologize that I've forgotten.  I do think we used to get along ok.  I'm not sure where it went south either.

Look, I talk about a lot of stuff on the forum.  I have fun and I certainly don't want to antagonize anyone.  I feel I can let myself go on the forums and talk about anything. Maybe I shouldn't but it is a good outlet for me and also occasionally allows me to be creative.  I know I'm not perfect and I have a lot to work on but isn't that the same for most people?  I'm not going to censor myself though.  I'm sorry if I've offended you in any way.

When they hit 38 they go from Women to "Battle Axes." That's why!

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

LOL. So far my wife hasn't.  Knock on wood.

Hate to abandon you, swishy, but I've got things to do.  I'll catch you later.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 05:15:46 PM
Hate to abandon you, swishy, but I've got things to do.  I'll catch you later.

SEE YOU IN VALHALLA, BROTHER! Come on Lesbian Scum! I just brushed me TEETH!!!

Roswells, Art

You should really get together with nooryblows. There's nothing wrong with it.

starrmtn001

Hmmm.  You don't get out much, do you?

Swishypants

Quote from: Roswells, Art on January 02, 2018, 05:24:05 PM
You should really get together with nooryblows. There's nothing wrong with it.

His vagin' is dirty! Ewwww! I'm going to hold you down and eat that pussy but GOOD!!!