• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BELLGAB WILL BE CLOSING SOON!

Started by Swishypants, December 31, 2017, 07:57:26 AM

Swishypants

Art has taken a PENCIL, put a condom on it, lubed it up, and pulled down RITCHIES pants and inserted it into his anus with Elmers glue inside! Art, YOU CARD!!! NEVER PASS OUT FIRST!

Swishypants

Midnight is on it's way soon! Grab yer drinks Sports Fans!!!

https://youtu.be/i6wvzehV7mM

Swishypants

We honor those who have walked off into the mist! See you soon brothers and sisters!

https://youtu.be/TPZlI4yQG_4

gnooryblows

honestly this thread is gay and i dont like it.

albrecht

Radio update on weather and news ended with a plea that nobody should shoot guns for the New Year and "rely on fireworks." Even though, technically, they are Ill-Eagle to use in the People's Republic of Austin.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2017, 11:37:41 PM
honestly this thread is gay and i dont like it.

I'm going to hold you down and stroke your hair and feed you champagne from a flute shoved inside the middle of your throat! ;) Shhhhhhh! Quiet now pumpkin! All is well!

Dateline

Swishypants

Quote from: Dateline on December 31, 2017, 11:42:36 PM
I'm waiting for the ball to drop.

We have two, but one is bigger than the other.

Swishypants

We averted disaster, and the Union still stands. A lot of people died behind the scenes. Make 2018 great by being great yourselves! So from all of us, MV, Art, myself; FOK OFF and have a Happy New Year!  ;D ;D ;D

https://youtu.be/ViN2bRGrBx8

You got a couple of hours if anyone is still here. Do it up right!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on December 31, 2017, 10:00:31 PM
I'm most suspect of what the "natural flavors" and "natural flavor" are? This would seem to be a way of hiding something. I also love that we "bleach" flour and then add stuff back into it- so it has some nutritional value (per a government statutory minimum.)
ps: Worchestershire Sauce should also contain anchovies. Is that the natural flavor they mention but hide?
I just never seem to think "damn, I need some textured vegetable protein and defatted soy grits."

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2017, 11:51:57 PM
I just never seem to think "damn, I need some textured vegetable protein and defatted soy grits."
Sounds like someone has a new New Year's Resolution, and by selling numbers one likely you could make!

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

https://youtu.be/vN6WsPPMjp8

OUT!

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on December 31, 2017, 11:47:10 PM
From Texas to you! Happy 2018 folks!

https://youtu.be/T__Htin0Ai0
One of the few who I like who come out of retirement. His water usage is also epic! (Though I think he is/was selling that place?) Happy New Years to all from Texas!!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 31, 2017, 11:07:30 PM
Welcome to the new BellGab!

What's different about it? I see it's still not faggot-free.  ::)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 12:07:55 AM
What's different about it? I see it's still not faggot-free.  ::)

i'm not a faggot dude. i know it's me you're talking about lol.

Nobody has anything better to do on New Years Eve than post on Bellgab?  I went to a dance club with my wife and her sis-in-law and the chicks there kept groping me even though I was sitting next to my wife.  I certainly expected more from you, Swishy.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2018, 01:17:39 AM
Nobody has anything better to do on New Years Eve than post on Bellgab?  I went to a dance club with my wife and her sis-in-law and the chicks there kept groping me even though I was sitting next to my wife.  I certainly expected more from you, Swishy.

lol were you sitting there thinking stuff like "oh man, i wonder what HER fingers would feel like up my butthole"?

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 01:30:44 AM
lol were you sitting there thinking stuff like "oh man, i wonder what HER fingers would feel like up my butthole"?

I don't really think about that stuff.  If it happens, I like it to be a surprise because then lookout, thar she blows. ;D  I'd be the last one trying to sling arrows like that, Mr. BJ.  By the way, you missed.  ;D ;)

WhiteCrow

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on December 31, 2017, 11:07:30 PM
Welcome to the new BellGab!

It's amazing!!!.. everyone should make a large  donation to show our appreciation.

Praise MV

Gd5150

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 01, 2018, 02:52:16 AM
Just Swishy joking again.  Keep calm.

It’s not me I feel bad for, it’s swishy. I really think he had his hopes up this time.

Swishypants

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 01, 2018, 02:59:13 AM
It’s not me I feel bad for, it’s swishy. I really think he had his hopes up this time.

You're all suffering from "Mandela Effect!" My original name was SWERSHYpants. BellGab was destroyed in the old time-line and we transitioned seamlessly into a new one. MV is a woman now!

Swishypants

Art really did do butt-stuff to RITCHIE though. That's still true!  ;D