• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

reminder that if you have a christmas tree you're going to hell, you bitch

Started by gnooryblows, December 24, 2017, 09:47:21 PM

gnooryblows

QuoteDeals with the devil can be broken.  It is as simple as walking away, saying no, and moving on.

more ignorance. you don't know the first thing about the devil but of course, like everything else, you act like you do, because your masters at the church have sold you a happy-feel-good idea and you believe it hook line and sinker. unfortunately, once again, you have nothing from any real source to back up this claim. god you're so deeply deluded

i love how you claim like you've "cited sources and facts" and yet you actually haven't. you haven't cited a single relevant one. you just write walls of empty text. literally empty text.

gnooryblows

jojo provide the "context" that you claim changes the meaning of the passages i cited. there is none. literally none. there is literally no context that changes the meaning. its just more BS you made up just like everything else. end of story. you come here basically peddling lies because you want to believe them. you say "but muh academics and muh theologians say so!" as if that makes it true. as if that's motivated by anything other than politics and the simple reality that people wouldn't subscribe to this doctrine if they didn't try to deny this with everything they had. no more church donations. no more billions of dollars in the vatican. that's all.

it's the same group of people that denies it as deny that there are two genders, or who claim that "race is a social construct" and other insane politically motivated, anti-logical things.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 09:31:06 AM
Jojo's Rising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDlx-ZUj9qs

you are really falling for what he says dude? all he is doing is making stuff up and perpetuating a lie told by the church so that they can keep getting donations from people. nothing more. i can't believe you people fall this hard for empty lies. what has he even said that had substance? he hasn't provided any quotes of actual relevant bible passages or anything like that. he just uses magical thinking to magically change the meaning of what is written in the bible. he's in denial. nothing more.

Swishypants

The Church is a system of sociological control. It was working fine until Communism showed up, now you've got blacks in your neighborhood, lowering the property values and not mowing their yard!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 10:42:44 AM
and all of the people in the thread saying "oh jojo rising" and stupid shit like you're actually making some kind of point are apparently just as foolish as you. unfortunately you can't just say "nope nope nope nope nope, that's not how it is cuz i don't like that, so i'm going to make a completely irrational interpretation" and have that be true. it doesn't matter how many theologians back you up or how many churches are in agreement with you. that's all politics. that's all because they want to continue selling redemption and fill their coffers. nothing more. the facts are plain as day and they're written in black and white jojo. end of story.

He's frothing at the mouth. This guy's gonna pop! (or poop, knowing him) ;D

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 10:51:42 AM
you are really falling for what he says dude? all he is doing is making stuff up and perpetuating a lie told by the church so that they can keep getting donations from people. nothing more. i can't believe you people fall this hard for empty lies. what has he even said that had substance? he hasn't provided any quotes of actual relevant bible passages or anything like that. he just uses magical thinking to magically change the meaning of what is written in the bible. he's in denial. nothing more.
Stop calling me "he"!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 10:43:26 AM
more ignorance. you don't know the first thing about the devil but of course, like everything else, you act like you do, because your masters at the church have sold you a happy-feel-good idea and you believe it hook line and sinker. unfortunately, once again, you have nothing from any real source to back up this claim. god you're so deeply deluded

i love how you claim like you've "cited sources and facts" and yet you actually haven't. you haven't cited a single relevant one. you just write walls of empty text. literally empty text.
There is no source to cite for something that doesn't exist!  Any concern that deals with the devil are supposedly permanent are off base.  YOU cite YOUR source.  Back up your own claim.  You won't be able to cite anyone credible.

Satan is the Father of Lies.  The Deceiver.  A swindler.  Huckster.  Rip-off. Thief.  A gimmick.  A con.  He gets souls to lose eternal life, by tricking them into thinking they are beyond redemption.  No one is beyond redemption.  Everyone knows the New Testament Bible gospel verse John 3:16, and hundreds other verses like it.

The context is Mark 3:28-30 that the people Jesus accused of blaspheme were people who were saying that Jesus' miracles were of the devil's power. I already gave you chapter and verse on that.  Anyone who says Jesus is from Satan is not a Christian.  A Christian cannot realistically claim Jesus to be Satanic, barring the Christian being mentally ill, which is a whole different issue.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 01:18:07 AM
There is no source to cite for something that doesn't exist!  Any concern that deals with the devil are supposedly permanent are off base.  YOU cite YOUR source.  Back up your own claim.  You won't be able to cite anyone credible.

Satan is the Father of Lies.  The Deceiver.  A swindler.  Huckster.  Rip-off. Thief.  A gimmick.  A con.  He gets souls to lose eternal life, by tricking them into thinking they are beyond redemption.  No one is beyond redemption.  Everyone knows the New Testament Bible gospel verse John 3:16, and hundreds other verses like it.

The context is Mark 3:28-30 that the people Jesus accused of blaspheme were people who were saying that Jesus' miracles were of the devil's power. I already gave you chapter and verse on that.  Anyone who says Jesus is from Satan is not a Christian.  A Christian cannot realistically claim Jesus to be Satanic, barring the Christian being mentally ill, which is a whole different issue.
Don't tell me I don't know the first thing about the devil.  I didn't learn half my tricks from watching angels.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

Maybe I don't cite as many sources as you would like.  But the WOT are full of reason.

Did you know Logos means "reason" just as it means "word".  So, in the beginning, the Reason was with God.  Could that be Jesus?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 01:24:42 AM
Maybe I don't cite as many sources as you would like.  But the WOT are full of reason.

Did you know Logos means "reason" just as it means "word".  So, in the beginning, the Reason was with God.  Could that be Jesus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il--BWceG18

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 10:51:42 AM
Mark 3:28.  There is no such thing as the unpardonable sin, for a believer.

Denial?  Denying what, that God forgives a repentant heart?  Granted, many sins are heinous.

But sinners repent.  It hurts to feel remorse.  It hurts to face wrongs one has committed.  It even hurts to confess. And confession heals.  Feeling forgiven heals.

What you did was wrong.  You were selfish.  But you are not the only person who has done it.  You have twinges of remorse.  But you felt you had no choice.  You felt you made the only decision you could.  Now you realize you had other options.  You know what you did was wrong, either way.

And God forgives you.  God created you because God wanted you.  And wanted you to choose your loyalties freely, bestowing you with free will.  You have the free will to sin.  But you also have the free will and God-given conscience to understand and accept that part of God had to die, in order to accommodate your sin.  God wants you, but by definition cannot be with sin.  So, God manifest as Jesus and was put to death by the very people created.  The part of God that died (and later came back to life) makes it possible for you and all sinners to unite with God, to be forgiven and accepted.

Don't let shame drive you away from God.  You are just a child to God.  God wants your loyalty to be freely given, which can only happen if you have free will.  God knows free will cuts both ways, but wanting honest loyalty from human was more important than creating beings with no free will.

You are free.  You don't have to talk about it.  Walk, and the horizon changes.  But you are forgiven and free of bondage, if you chose to accept it.  You can spend the next 60 years being a disgruntled demoralizer, or you can spend the next 60 years being as well as possible, one day at a time.  No one says you have to give up Humanism.  No one says you can't eat live kill once in a while.  You don't have to change much of anything.  A clean slate is yours for the taking.  One hand gives.  The other hand takes.  Take it now and enjoy your peace.

Jojo

Quote from: Jojo on January 02, 2018, 01:58:51 AM
Are you outside the U.S.?  The U.S. has blocked the content.  I don't quite understand if it is censorship?
Oh I see, copyright stuff.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 10:40:30 AM
again with a huge wall of nonsense. i'm only reading the first paragraph. and just like everything else you say all you are doing is falsely stating something that's not true, and stating it like its fact. this is a fully baseless interpretation of the bible created for political reasons, nothing more. there's no genuine "context" that you're talking about that changes the meaning of it. this is a fantasy for religioustards who just don't want to face and accept what their precious little bible really says. nothing more
The verses say right in them that all blasphemies will be forgiven, but not giving credit to demons for the work of the Holy Spirit..

I don't know why the record companies are such assholes about people posting The Beatles or Dylan on youtube.  Elvis is still on youtube as are most other artists. Hell, the Beatles solo stuff is still all over youtube. Like Dylan or The Beatles have problems selling records!

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
I don't know why the record companies are such assholes about people posting The Beatles or Dylan on youtube.  Elvis is still on youtube as are most other artists. Hell, the Beatles solo stuff is still all over youtube. Like Dylan or The Beatles have problems selling records!

http://m.eonline.com/news/132304/who-owns-the-beatles-songs-now-that-m-j-s-dead

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on January 02, 2018, 01:41:24 PM
They used to be up on youtube until about 2014 then they pulled them off.  Greedy bastards.  Fuck Sony/ATV.

From what I gathered, it’s not Sony. They only control the rights if someone wants to make a new recording. The other two, EMI and Apple Corps own existing recordings.