• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

reminder that if you have a christmas tree you're going to hell, you bitch

Started by gnooryblows, December 24, 2017, 09:47:21 PM

gnooryblows

jojo you write these walls of text and you say nothing of any importance or relevance, just "yeah no im right" and "yeah i speak for christianity" and "deals with the devils are invalid" as if you would fucking know or somehow be an authority in that regard. holy shit, another delusional fucking assbag projecting their own desires onto reality. who honestly gives a fuck about you.

cweb

You know, I thought about whipping it out this year... but just got lazy.

Oh, and I left my Christmas tree put away too.

Quote from: cweb on December 29, 2017, 06:04:13 PM
You know, I thought about whipping it out this year... but just got lazy.

Oh, and I left my Christmas tree put away too.

i don't know if that is meant to be redundant or misleading.  8)

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 29, 2017, 05:09:05 PM
jojo you write these walls of text and you say nothing of any importance or relevance, just "yeah no im right" and "yeah i speak for christianity" and "deals with the devils are invalid" as if you would fucking know or somehow be an authority in that regard. holy shit, another delusional fucking assbag projecting their own desires onto reality. who honestly gives a fuck about you.
This isn't "about" me.  But since you seem so interested, I studied logic, philosophy, the Bible and comparative religion from state-accredited professionals.  I have put forth facts, chapter and verse, and quotes in a plain fashion that makes sense and frankly, is common knowledge among experts, like the one I quoted.

You know, a few days ago you said that people don't respond well to you just because they don't agree with your ideas.But maybe it is how you present yourself.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 01:24:26 AM
This isn't "about" me.  But since you seem so interested, I studied logic, philosophy, the Bible and comparative religion from state-accredited professionals.  I have put forth facts, chapter and verse, and quotes in a plain fashion that makes sense and frankly, is common knowledge among experts, like the one I quoted.

You know, a few days ago you said that people don't respond well to you just because they don't agree with your ideas.But maybe it is how you present yourself.

you mean you spent years of your life and tens of thousands of dollars on the absolutely most useless and meaningless academic pursuits you could have chosen and now you want people to respect you for it rather than see you as a fucking dork who got scammed (Which is what you are).

uh huh. and you didn't provide nearly as many "facts" or "quotes" as you are pretending. you mostly stated your opinions and desires as facts and peppered them in with a couple of mostly irrelevant citations amongst huge walls of meaningless, redundant, logically flawed and totally disconnect from reality text..

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 01:48:21 AM
you mean you spent years of your life and tens of thousands of dollars on the absolutely most useless and meaningless academic pursuits you could have chosen and now you want people to respect you for it rather than see you as a fucking dork who got scammed (Which is what you are).

uh huh. and you didn't provide nearly as many "facts" or "quotes" as you are pretending. you mostly stated your opinions and desires as facts and peppered them in with a couple of mostly irrelevant citations amongst huge walls of meaningless, redundant, logically flawed and totally disconnect from reality text..

PS pls tell me about how there are more than two genders "because science" and "because facts" and "because academia says so". and tell me how important feminism is. more views i know you have and have seen you express here before. when will you people get that nobody cares or respects your silly dogmatic education system that you religiously adhere to.

all "religions" are crutches for the weak minded. congratulations. you're enmeshed in two of them. both christianity and the religion of academia. fucking precious.

Dr. MD MD

You got him on the ropes now, Jojo. He says your logic is flawed but doesn't say how or why. Hit him with the ontological argument and I bet he goes down. ;)

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 07:06:40 AM
You got him on the ropes now, Jojo. He says your logic is flawed but doesn't say how or why. Hit him with the ontological argument and I bet he goes down. ;)

https://youtu.be/v-9AfdzMw5w

Dr. MD MD

It's so nice not to have to read a stupid troll's posts like Swishy's. I hope that two AIDS infested hobos use him as a park bench.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 07:38:54 AM
It's so nice not to have to read a stupid troll's posts like Swishy's. I hope that two AIDS infested hobos use him as a park bench.  ;D

You are SO dumb, fo'real! They rapein' everybody out here!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2017, 07:38:54 AM

If you can't read it, how do you know he's been posting? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

Because the stupid obsessed faggot ALWAYS posts immediately after I do, or hadn't you noticed what your new best friend is really like?

I still like to troll him because he's such an obvious, stupid troll.  ;)

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 29, 2017, 05:09:05 PM
Well for deals with the devil, there us no chapter and verse prohibiting repentance.  For all we know, Satan himelf might repentance after the 1,000-year period.  Since the original source, the Bible, has no such quote, there is no citation or reference to provide.  Not that I can think of.

If I am projecting my desires onto reality (which I seriously doubt), at least they are more palatable than yours appear to be.

Swishypants

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

I love how he assumes my posts are about him. Kid does it too. Butt-hurt former rivals, now laid low and defeated. They grind the axe in their minds forever. :)

Jojo

I only cited Peter in Acts 15, and a Televangelist (It pained me) and his six citations.  But, although I did not quote, I referred to Deuteronomy's zillion commandments, the top Ten Commandments, The Golden Rule, and the Gospels.  Those items are well known enough (or searchable enough) to generalize.  I never claimed to be good at this.  Take what you like and leave the rest.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on December 29, 2017, 08:16:29 AM
Maybe you can get Jojo into a hobby.  Like building plastic cats or something.

My new robot bf cat!  I wonder if he's into the ontological argument!  We will have some great fur fights!

Swishypants

The Ignore option is the "Bitch Handle." It means you got your shit stomped and can't take it anymore.

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 08:48:17 AM
My new robot bf cat!  I wonder if he's into the ontological argument!  We will have some great fur fights!

JoJo, you're the son of a Preacher aren't you? You went to college, smoked your first doobie, started suckin' and fuckin' everything in sight male or female, and then the shame drove you to body building and dick-tucking didn't it? Crazy motherfucker!

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 01:50:43 AM
PS pls tell me about how there are more than two genders "because science" and "because facts" and "because academia says so". and tell me how important feminism is. more views i know you have and have seen you express here before. when will you people get that nobody cares or respects your silly dogmatic education system that you religiously adhere to.

all "religions" are crutches for the weak minded. congratulations. you're enmeshed in two of them. both christianity and the religion of academia. fucking precious.
This isn't about religion.

It's not the credentials so much as the time and years spent studying comparative religion, which was to fill credits along the way.  I agree higher education is a Capitalist doctrination just like Pharma and Agri.  But sometimes a person has to go the way they have access to.  I should've been a deisel mechanic, but I didn't have role models for that.

There have always been some people born with both genitalia.  Find your own source for that one!  I really think it is irrelevant. 

Swishypants

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 09:06:34 AM
This isn't about religion.

I agree higher education is a Capitalist doctrination just like Pharma and Agri. 

There have always been some people born with both genitalia.  Find your own source for that one!  I really think it is irrelevant.

Jojo

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 25, 2017, 12:10:23 PM
also you're incorrect with your claims about "it's not too late to repent" even according to the new testament

stop talking about shit you don't know anything about you stupid nigger. a lot of people consider simply taking the name of the lord in vain, or saying anything bad or incorrect about jesus christ or christianity as "blasphemy". that definition may be too broad but making a deal with the great and magnificent and beautiful Satan is most certainly fucking blasphemy by any measure, you dumb transsexual retard. what you are saying is theologically incorrect. fucking kill yourself you dick sucking nigger.

remember if you have ever blasphemed "the lord" will genuinely never forgive you. he tells you to go fuck yourself no matter how many prayers you say and no matter how many jesus cookies you eat. you burn in hell right beside me, forever. hope nobody here has ever said "god damn" before.
As seen in this thread in a long post quoting a minister, the Unpardonable sin is not possible for a Christian to commit, because when Jesus' warning is taken in context, it means to attribute his miracles to Satan.  So all who have worried or had OCD regarding supposed blasphemy are off the hook.

BTW, many Christians don't believe souls burn in Hell for eternity.  There is just as much evidence in the Bible supporting the idea of soul destruction (for eternity) (loss of eternal life) as there is evidence of eternal torment.  Many people (a too-quiet contingent) believe that demons and Satan will fry, but unrepentant humans' souls will just be destroyed after however much torment it takes to atone for their sins since they did not accept God's forgiveness through Jesus.

Being a man, you have probably never lost an earring.  But, a woman will spend cumulative hours searching for a lost earring.  Until she finds the missing earring, her entire collection otherwise barely matters to her in comparison.  She will go nuts searching high and low until she locates the missing piece.  Similarly, God wants you in His possession. The well-known story of the Prodigal Son exemplifies God's need to have all His created ones back with Him, no matter what wrongs they have committed. The Prodigal Son was selfish and used people. Meanwhile, the son who worked hard was good.  But when push came to shove, the father relished the return and repentance of his bad son over the steadfastness of his good son.  This previously seemed unfair to me, and it may be, but later I thought of it when I found a missing earring which had been driving me crazy. 

Deals with the devil can be broken.  It is as simple as walking away, saying no, and moving on.  Jesus was tortured in horrible ways.  He took it for you.  Don't minimize his mission, goal, power and love.  Do what you want; I gotta go.  But I'm telling you, God is peeing so far outside your box that you think it is rain.

Have you loved.

The people who don't love you suck shit.  Now get over it.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Jojo on December 30, 2017, 09:24:59 AM
As seen in this thread in a long post quoting a minister, the Unpardonable sin is not possible for a Christian to commit, because when Jesus' warning is taken in context, it means to attribute his miracles to Satan.  So all who have worried or had OCD regarding supposed blasphemy are off the hook.

again with a huge wall of nonsense. i'm only reading the first paragraph. and just like everything else you say all you are doing is falsely stating something that's not true, and stating it like its fact. this is a fully baseless interpretation of the bible created for political reasons, nothing more. there's no genuine "context" that you're talking about that changes the meaning of it. this is a fantasy for religioustards who just don't want to face and accept what their precious little bible really says. nothing more

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2017, 10:40:30 AM
again with a huge wall of nonsense. i'm only reading the first paragraph. and just like everything else you say all you are doing is falsely stating something that's not true, and stating it like its fact. this is a fully baseless interpretation of the bible created for political reasons, nothing more. there's no genuine "context" that you're talking about that changes the meaning of it. this is a fantasy for religioustards who just don't want to face and accept what their precious little bible really says. nothing more

and all of the people in the thread saying "oh jojo rising" and stupid shit like you're actually making some kind of point are apparently just as foolish as you. unfortunately you can't just say "nope nope nope nope nope, that's not how it is cuz i don't like that, so i'm going to make a completely irrational interpretation" and have that be true. it doesn't matter how many theologians back you up or how many churches are in agreement with you. that's all politics. that's all because they want to continue selling redemption and fill their coffers. nothing more. the facts are plain as day and they're written in black and white jojo. end of story.