• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

tell me what thoughts come to your mind when you see the face of this great man

Started by gnooryblows, December 23, 2017, 10:48:48 PM

gnooryblows

do you see your own salvation? do you see the salvation of your people and your race and your heritage and your future? look deeply into his eyes, you know those things are there. you know you want him. just accept it. accept him into your heart, mind, body and soul. he grace and he is love. do not be deterred by the lies of the jew media about him.

gnooryblows

why should you believe the lies of these rabbis? why should you let them tell you what to think about the one man who stood up to them for the sake of your honor and your blood and your family and your soil?

Dr. MD MD

I always think I must kill him and consume his body in order to possess his spirit! but that's just me. :D

=Schlyder=

What the fuck is the major malfunction with all these leftard Jew haters? 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 23, 2017, 10:48:48 PM

do you see your own salvation? do you see the salvation of your people and your race and your heritage and your future? look deeply into his eyes, you know those things are there. you know you want him. just accept it. accept him into your heart, mind, body and soul. he grace and he is love. do not be deterred by the lies of the jew media about him.

georgenooryblows squats to pee.

paladin1991

Quote from: =Schlyder= on December 24, 2017, 04:28:14 AM
What the fuck is the major malfunction with all these leftard Jew haters?

What is amazing to me is that so many American Jews are leftist liberals.  The ppl that they want to understand want to kill them.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 24, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
What is amazing to me is that so many American Jews are leftist liberals.  The ppl that they want to understand want to kill them.
Here is a comedic take on the "self-hating or self-loathing Jew" phenomena.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0wbApVCWnc

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on December 24, 2017, 03:38:20 PM
Still--superior to a Clinton presidency.
World War II cost, 50 to 80 million dead, trillions in today's dollars.  Hmmm, yeah, you're probably right.

gnooryblows

Quote from: ItsOver on December 24, 2017, 05:48:59 PM
World War II cost, 50 to 80 million dead, trillions in today's dollars.  Hmmm, yeah, you're probably right.

i don't see how you blame Hitler for all of the deaths in WW2. Hitler was no more responsible for starting the war than the allied countries, and i don't see you blaming Winston Churchill for 80 million deaths. it's very poor logic on your part. if britain and france had just backed the fuck off and let germany and poland work out their own troubles, all of those people would still be alive now wouldn't they? but i don't see you blaming britain and france for those deaths, even though i think the blame would more rightly be applied to them.

Hillary on the other hand, along with her butt buddy Barack Hussein Obama, were imperialists and bombed the shit out innocent families with drones. not that i give a fuck. but if we're using some culturally universal measure of "morality" then Hitler has it all the fuck over Hillary Clinton, since all of Hitlers actions were defensive and revolved around trying to protect Germany. you should brush up on your history of WW2 and what actually caused it and who was the real aggressor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAV1_bol2BM

also hitler didn't condone putting fluoride in the water to make their population dumb. despite some claims that it was used in concentration camps on jews (note: not the german people) it's untrue. he never used fluoride period.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
i don't see how you blame Hitler for all of the deaths in WW2. Hitler was no more responsible for starting the war than the allied countries, and i don't see you blaming Winston Churchill for 80 million deaths. it's very poor logic on your part. if britain and france had just backed the fuck off and let germany and poland work out their own troubles, all of those people would still be alive now wouldn't they? but i don't see you blaming britain and france for those deaths, even though i think the blame would more rightly be applied to them.

Hillary on the other hand, along with her butt buddy Barack Hussein Obama, were imperialists and bombed the shit out innocent families with drones. not that i give a fuck. but if we're using some culturally universal measure of "morality" then Hitler has it all the fuck over Hillary Clinton, since all of Hitlers actions were defensive and revolved around trying to protect Germany. you should brush up on your history of WW2 and what actually caused it and who was the real aggressor.

also hitler didn't condone putting fluoride in the water to make their population dumb. despite some claims that it was used in concentration camps on jews (note: not the german people) it's untrue. he never used fluoride period.

also none of you fags ever blame the soviet union for it and they invaded poland too and had signed a pact with germany to split the nation in two. just goes to show how full of shit or purely historically ignorant you people are.

paladin1991

It's curious.  You were never a popular poster.  Then you became a Nazi.  Notorious doesn't equal popular.

fucktard

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 24, 2017, 09:51:54 PM

You do know Hitler invade countries like Czechoslovakia, Poland and France?  That would be considered  acts of aggression.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 24, 2017, 11:35:23 PM

You do know Hitler invade countries like Czechoslovakia, Poland and France?  That would be considered  acts of aggression.

wtf are you talking about? hitler invaded france in 1940 you fucking retard, after france had declared war upon germany for something THAT LITERALLY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. LITERALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. FRANCE WAS IN THE WRONG. FRANCE SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT GERMANY THE FUCK ALONE. SAME WITH BRITAIN.

if france and britain had stayed the fuck out of germany's affairs with poland, there would be no world war 2 and everyone would have been happy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Battle_of_France

i fucking hate you people. you come on here. you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. you say totally ahistorical or historically ignorant shit. you're clueless as fuck. you want to stay stuck in your own little bubbles of ignorance. maintain your own stupid narrative. go have your wife shove more of her fingers up your butt you muslim faggot.

gnooryblows

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 24, 2017, 11:10:48 PM
It's curious.  You were never a popular poster.  Then you became a Nazi.  Notorious doesn't equal popular.

fucktard

i dont care about popularity you retard, im not a highschool girl.

gnooryblows

saying "hitler caused WW2" is like analogous to saying that if the US took action against north korea for their nuclear programs, and china defended them militarily (as they have pledged to do if we attack first) then "the US caused WW3". obviously this is untrue as north korea has nukes developed and aimed at us and is actively saying that they're gonnna bomb the shit out of us and wipe us off the planet. fucking dumbtards. maybe you're even a ultra leftist dumbfuck NK commiefuck sympathizer (which is horrendous and really stupid of you because they are a genuine threat to us). if so you are a moron but even still you should be able to see the obvious complexity of the situation and the stupidity of just "blaming the people who attacked first" for no reason. it would be impossible to at the very least not see the USA's point of view on this issue. someone pointing nukes at you and saying "we're gonna blow you up" and just trying to prevent nuclear proliferation in general.

and we should bomb the fuck out of NK too. we should turn the Norks into a fucking crater and china too if they fuck with us. you all know im right. this society is sickly anyhow, it's just about time to hit the fucking reset button and a nuclear holocaust might just do the trick.

Robert

You mean Peter Sellers?  Or was there supposed to be an inline graphic in the opening post?

Up All Night

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 23, 2017, 10:48:48 PM

He has made sure that Germany will not rise for the next 1,000 years.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Up All Night on December 26, 2017, 03:13:12 PM
He has made sure that Germany will not rise for the next 1,000 years.

well, someone sounds a little butthurt about him (hint: its you. you are the one that sounds butthurt about him).

HEIL THE FUHRER!

docmeat

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 26, 2017, 04:46:13 PM
well, someone sounds a little butthurt about him (hint: its you. you are the one that sounds butthurt about him).

HEIL THE FUHRER!
Sieg Heil