• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ponyboy sunset?

Started by damon, November 30, 2017, 11:43:08 PM

Where is PonyBoy Sunset at?

In a cage with Chefist.
on an alien spaceship for probing.
doing a movie based on her book.
on the run from the Senda Monster.
Testing out Strap-on dildo for Falkie X-mas gift (a black one)
at the meals on wheels kitchen for Falkie's meals
Other

Jojo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on December 01, 2017, 09:12:15 AM
Thanks for the thread. I'm fine just living my life in the real world. Most of the intelligent and fun people left this board a long time ago and a lot of the remaining ones have been successfully driven out. I read once in a while and I am only posting because someone was kind enough to create a thread for me. So thank you.
So I am not in a cage, have nothing to do with George Senda and never will, and finally no one has made a movie out of my book. Would be cool if they did but I don't see that happening.
Oh and I know nothing of queerdate or what the hell it is dot.com. Take care all of you.

One last thing, very few get banned as that has always been the way of bellgab and also it has been stated that if you aren't happy here you can simply quit using the forum, which is what I did and for the most part continue to do.
Queergabdate.com is a thread.  Like Gabdate.com-Rated PG, Sizzlegabdate.com (Mancave), Transgabdate.com (kept separate from Queergabdate.com), and LTRgab.com.

Quote from: Conspiracy Therapist on December 01, 2017, 07:32:20 PM
That so pisses me off! >:(

You are not a scammer, Curtis, but the sewer maggot who posted a video which slanders you is.

Everyone knew it would end up like this. Everyone. No one has ever helped Senda without that maggot turning on them. Curtis was warned.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 02, 2017, 11:19:05 AM
Everyone knew it would end up like this. Everyone. No one has ever helped Senda without that maggot turning on them. Curtis was warned.

I know.  I was one of them.  But some folks have such compassion, that they persist looking for the good in others no matter how often the results jump up and smack 'em in the face.
Curtis is one of them.  God bless you, Curtis. :-*