• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ash Heap of Bellgab History...

Started by chefist, August 31, 2017, 03:31:14 PM

heater

Quote from: Agent : Orange on September 12, 2017, 02:41:47 PM
Onan, Bdubb, Jazzmunda and EddieDean... gone?

What kind of bleak hellscape have I returned to?!

However bleak it's better with you here than not!

pate

Have one or the otter of the Nor'easters affected our Anglix cousines?

CoSines?  Mmm, tanjit...

ponyboysunset

So this morning I went to grab a quote to post somewhere from awhile back and just spent my lunch hour reading about the blitz and the test show. So many old posters that have long since vanished. I think bellgab could be put into book form or at least some of it would make a very interesting read.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on September 14, 2017, 09:52:41 AM
So this morning I went to grab a quote to post somewhere from awhile back and just spent my lunch hour reading about the blitz and the test show. So many old posters that have long since vanished. I think bellgab could be put into book form or at least some of it would make a very interesting read.
So is Art now gone from this place for good? I haven't been able to put together the whole story on what happened there. I'm vaguely aware he had another child recently?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Agent : Orange on September 15, 2017, 06:19:33 AM
So is Art now gone from this place for good? I haven't been able to put together the whole story on what happened there. I'm vaguely aware he had another child recently?
Personally I think will never be gone for good. Dude's a narcissist. He needs attention. Every once in a while he pops on usually to tell us to support Heather as she was "one of us" (sidebar kinda hard to do that when she hangs up on anyone who even mentions bellgab)  it sets the board off with people going what the hell are you talking about and wanting to know the status of the "stalker". So I would bet money he will be back. Probably when supporting Heather becomes financially challenging and he needs to shill for her. But that is just my opinion. Good to see you back.

pate

Huh, I should listen to that crap...  Must be on let me TuneIn my southwest rad!

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on September 03, 2017, 02:29:52 PM
Sorry you did so badly at school, but at least you're not bitter. And science can't provide 'undeniable' proof, you nit. If you have a plane designed which 98% of experts predict will crash then feel free to ignore them. In fact, I encourage you to do so.
It is okay to agree to disagree.  If you are even on the same page!

Quote from: Jackstar on September 16, 2017, 10:19:35 AM

He still posts on his alts.

He seems old and out of touch when it comes to computer technology, certainly when it comes to the internet.  I doubt he could create additional accounts even if he knew it was posssible

Do you have any candidates for them?

I thought Art died from man-tits disease?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: catfish man on September 17, 2017, 08:33:00 PM
I thought Art died from man-tits disease?

It's not a disease. It's just something that happens to some men as they age. Me and a friend of mine are working on perfecting a practical solution for this:

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 17, 2017, 08:40:08 PM
It's not a disease. It's just something that happens to some men as they age. Me and a friend of mine are working on perfecting a practical solution for this:

I bet Art's new baby is suckling at his teats, right now.