• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hurricane Irma

Started by starrmtn001, August 30, 2017, 08:04:01 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Lord Grantham on September 02, 2017, 06:34:38 AM
every. single. gas. station.

Look, look, I'm telling you--this is how it is. All they gotta do, is make a little doohickey, that turns solar power into water and kinetic energy, and stick it on top of a gyro with a cockpit canopy, and we're golden. All those gas stations will turn into "Gyro Shines" overnight. (Mmmm.. gyros. Om nom nom.)

Also we need batteries, but that is an issue that goes beyond the scope of this post.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 03, 2017, 11:51:56 PM
I'm getting more concerned about Irma.

What happened to all those people who used to go on and on about, "all those preppers are morons, haw! haw! haw!"

Shall we pray for them as well?

I know my heart is ready.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 04, 2017, 01:56:35 AM
I'll be posting the latest update as and when I find them.

They invented practical antigrav in the 1950s. Here, take the coffee black.

starrmtn001

On 911 2017 Hurricane IRMA Predicted To Make A Direct HIT On Miami Florida.  9.4.17.

https://youtu.be/pN123OHpGAg

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

Darwin was mistaken. He was brilliant, but mistaken. He really believed in natural selection...He even proved it in many species and sub species.. So why the fuck did all that might be holy allow the internet to be made available to conspiracy theorists? WHY? Its just wrong.  >:(

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 02:28:21 PM
Darwin was mistaken. He was brilliant, but mistaken. He really believed in natural selection...He even proved it in many species and sub species.. So why the fuck did all that might be holy allow the internet to be made available to conspiracy theorists? WHY? Its just wrong.  >:(

Because, all that might be holy, gave us the power of choice.  To watch, or not to watch. ;) ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jackstar on September 04, 2017, 05:40:25 AM

... Jeb!
Oh, yeah.  COOL!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Kidding.  I wouldn't wish that on anyone.  Not even Jeb.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: starrmtn001 on September 04, 2017, 02:34:11 PM
Because, all that might be holy, gave us the power of choice.  To watch, or not to watch. ;) ;D

I don't mind that natural selection means conspiracy theorists are drowned at birth, or shortly afterwards. Its a right and natural thing. I'm still waiting with baited breath for the doom mongers who predicted Earth would be hit by a planet in december 2013 to admit they got it wrong, and apologise. Yes some did commit suicide, including a 15 year old girl who thought the world was going to end. It seems only fair therefore that conspiracy theory propagators be expunged from humanity.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 02:37:46 PM

I don't mind that natural selection means conspiracy theorists are drowned at birth, or shortly afterwards. Its a right and natural thing. I'm still waiting with baited breath for the doom mongers who predicted Earth would be hit by a planet in december 2013 to admit they got it wrong, and apologise. Yes some did commit suicide, including a 15 year old girl who thought the world was going to end. It seems only fair therefore that conspiracy theory propagators be expunged from humanity.

If the conspiracy theory is spun deliberately to bring harm, then that's illegal and can be dealt with.
But there are those who truly believe what they strongly believe, is true.  They may feel the same way about you and your beliefs.

The bottom line is, let the buyer (into) beware.

starrmtn001

Tracking Hurricane Irma: Outlook for Sept. 4, 2017.

https://youtu.be/zbzofeXd4Z4

Getting closer.   My favorite Forecaster
Pasch is on the case

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 02:37:46 PM

Read some of your own history or even prize-winning fictionalized accounts of it, like by Hilary Mantel, and tell me that "conspiracies don't exist." Or just look at the people currently in prison convicted of the crimes, criminally and civilly. Or court dockets. Conspiracies are tried all the time. But, I guess, all is "fake news" and criminals have never plotted in secret to commit crimes and there have never been any royal or political intriques.  :o
I'm sure banks and large corporate conglomerates settle conspiracy cases because they are "fake news" and "no such thing as conspiracies."
https://web.archive.org/web/20070929213021/http://www.kaplanfox.com/press.php?&id=7
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/07/10/business/dealbook/behind-the-libor-scandal.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 04, 2017, 02:28:21 PM

You really don't understand evolution. Not surprising. It's about mutations in favor of adaptation. It doesn't necessarily mean getting better. For, example, in the case of your country years of inbreeding on an island eventually created a nation of pedophiles.  Hope that helps. ;)

Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on September 04, 2017, 09:26:38 PM
Haiti on Friday.

peace
Hog
I hope it downgrades or steers off. They don't need to go through yet another storm with their already dire situation. And now with Clinton having some free-time some more Foundation scamming.
peace

Hog

Quote from: albrecht on September 04, 2017, 09:32:25 PM
I hope it downgrades or steers off. They don't need to go through yet another storm with their already dire situation. And now with Clinton having some free-time some more Foundation scamming.
peace
It was cat 3 earlier this PM.

I hope she takes a turn as well.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on September 04, 2017, 09:45:06 PM
It was cat 3 earlier this PM.

I hope she takes a turn as well.

peace
Hog
Bad news. Hope they got them mojos working because the country so poor and ALREADY in dire straits another big storm would be awful.

Things are looking bad for Florida now.  A lot of models have it hugging the east coast of the state after taking a hard turn to the north around Miami.  Of course it may also stay south of Florida and weaken somewhat over Cuba then making landfall on the Gulf Coast somewhere.  Or it may turn north before reaching Florida and hit somewhere like Myrtle Beach like I said yesterday.  Right now, it is holding a westward course.

Hurricane Irma is now a Category 5 hurricane with maximum sustained winds of 175 mph and gusts to 185 mph.  This is a monster.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/hurricane/atlantic/irma-2017

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 05, 2017, 06:27:32 AM
Hurricane Irma is now a Category 5 hurricane with maximum sustained winds of 175 mph and gusts to 185 mph.  This is a monster.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/hurricane/atlantic/irma-2017

Come on, man. You know it's global warming (the deep state HAARP machine).  ;)

Juan

After Harvey, the T-sips and the Aggies, hasn't Texas suffered enough this year?
Anybody making hard plans based on tracks this far out is an idiot.  If you're at the grocery store, buy extra canned goods. Stock up on water.  Buy or recharge batteries. Towards the end of the week, fill the car with gas and be sure you have appropriate cables to charge your devices from your car.
One thing to do if you're in any situation where you might have to flee suddenly (hurricane, flood, forest fire) is have an emergency kit packed in one of those lightweight plastic rolling coolers. You'll have everything packed in a container that can be quickly rolled to and packed in the car.

Hog

280 miles East-South East of Barbuda
Current sustained 175 with gusts to 215mph, moving due West at 14mph.

Don't forget to carry cash!

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 05, 2017, 12:01:51 AM
Things are looking bad for Florida now.

Jeb (
now with more !)!

Quote from: Juan on September 05, 2017, 07:16:54 AM
Anybody making hard plans based on tracks this far out is an idiot.

Say... have you read Dune by Frank Herbert? Pack two copies, they're light and the only one you need.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 04, 2017, 08:24:18 PM
You really don't understand evolution. Not surprising. It's about mutations in favor of adaptation. It doesn't necessarily mean getting better. For, example, in the case of your country years of inbreeding on an island eventually created a nation of pedophiles.  Hope that helps. ;)

Be honest now. Is MV paying you to be the resident troll? He is isn't he?

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 05, 2017, 08:27:38 AM
https://twitter.com/RogerAPielkeSr/status/905070622241210368
Ouch.  Florida buried in Irma "Spaghetti."  Evacuating Houston would have been horrific, I can't imagine evacuating an entire state.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on September 05, 2017, 07:16:54 AM
After Harvey, the T-sips and the Aggies, hasn't Texas suffered enough this year?...

Herman going down to Maryland, of all teams, at home, in his first game in Austin was a surprise but I went to sleep with Sumlin and team blowing-out UCLA.  Then I awoke to the shocker in LA.  Well, they are "Aggies," after all. ;)

Oh, don't forget Baylor.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/09/03/liberty-cancels-classes-after-baylor-win

Nothing better than college football.