• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

New Inkjet Company Name

Started by chefist, July 21, 2017, 07:16:56 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chefist on July 22, 2017, 04:18:29 PM
LOL...

https://www.amazon.com/Kodak-35mm-Single-Cameras-Flash/dp/B00005AQ53/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1500761854&sr=8-2&keywords=kodak+disposable++camera

A Vendor of mine...still does $150mil in biz on these products...so it's not your main man Zuckerberg...so I should say no to the biz? ha!  ;D

Does or did? There's a big difference. Generally you want to steer toward where people are going, not where they've been but you sound pretty sure of your plan so I'll just wish you the best with it. While I do think graphic printers are on the wane 3D printers are just starting to bloom.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 22, 2017, 04:23:04 PM
Look at vinyl. Sure not "as big" as electronic but have you looked at the prices now. I'm punching myself that I got rid of all my albums when they were deemed dead and I "should switch to CD or better yet Sony MiniDisc." Haha. Now hipsters and yuppies are buying albums more than they originally cost.

Yup...still markets out there...I'm not looking to be Bill Gates  or MV....

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 22, 2017, 04:25:03 PM
Does or did? There's a big difference. Generally you want to steer toward where people are going, not where they've been but you sound pretty sure of your plan so I'll just wish you the best with it. While I do think graphic printers are on the wane 3D printers are just starting to bloom.  ;)

True...but you have to live in realville...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chefist on July 22, 2017, 04:26:49 PM
True...but you have to live in realville...

What's not real about a 3D printer?

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 22, 2017, 04:28:00 PM
What's not real about a 3D printer?

I do not have a thermoplastic extrusion operation to be able to manufacture and distribute raw material. I do have the means to manufacture inkjet cartridges.

What is it that you do again?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chefist on July 22, 2017, 04:32:25 PM
I do not have a thermoplastic extrusion operation to be able to manufacture and distribute raw material. I do have the means to manufacture inkjet cartridges.

Well, thermoplastic is going to be the new inkjet. A savvy businessman would start thinking about the commercial viability of that. While people probably aren't going to want to print out graphics and text much because of the affordability of low cost digital storage and large display screens they probably will want to design and make their own furniture, transportation, art, electronics projects, etc. Just sayin.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 22, 2017, 04:45:23 PM
Well, thermoplastic is going to be the new inkjet. A savvy businessman would start thinking about the commercial viability of that. While people probably aren't going to want to print out graphics and text much because of the affordability of low cost digital storage and large display screens they probably will want to design and make their own furniture, transportation, art, electronics projects, etc. Just sayin.

What do you do, again?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chefist on July 22, 2017, 04:47:12 PM
What do you do, again?

Like I said, my advice wasn't meant as a personal insult, only constructive criticism. All the best with it.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 22, 2017, 04:52:46 PM
Like I said, my advice wasn't meant as a personal insult, only constructive criticism. All the best with it.

Thanks...

albrecht

Quote from: Chefist on July 23, 2017, 07:26:08 PM
ok...trash it... ::) :D

The slogan is very nice.  ;) This should run particularly on late night free satellite tv channel and Fox News, during NASCAR, BB games, during the Olympics, etc. You need to have an anti-American, or at least less American, to appeal to some major markets and demographics however, like a special commercial for MS-NBC or to run during Hollywood "award" shows. Or maybe take an angle like being "made here instead of some 13 year old in a sweatshop in Vietnam is not refilling your ink canisters after dumping the dregs and washing them out in the ocean, hurting dolphins, and involving a large carbon-footprint by shipping."

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on July 23, 2017, 08:54:31 PM
The slogan is very nice.  ;) This should run particularly on late night free satellite tv channel and Fox News, during NASCAR, BB games, during the Olympics, etc. You need to have an anti-American, or at least less American, to appeal to some major markets and demographics however, like a special commercial for MS-NBC or to run during Hollywood "award" shows. Or maybe take an angle like being "made here instead of some 13 year old in a sweatshop in Vietnam is not refilling your ink canisters after dumping the dregs and washing them out in the ocean, hurting dolphins, and involving a large carbon-footprint by shipping."

LOLZ...the cheesier the better...here is my foreign competition on Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/HI-VISION-HI-YIELDS-Compatible-Cartridge-Replacement/dp/B00C7W6G8O/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1500865002&sr=8-10&keywords=hp+02+ink

As for the counter culture...hmmmm...gotta put myself in their sandals... :-\.... Commun-Ink?

Dyna-X

Is there any chance you will branch out into Laserjets at some point? I use a color one and those cartridges can be astronomical. Luckily like Dr. MD said theres not much need for printing, the exception being I got this critter to print out my own full color 300 page book. Its one of those things to see what is more cost effective, going to FedEx/Kinkos or probably blowing through all 4 cartridges, lol.

chefist

Quote from: Dyna-X Ⓤ on July 24, 2017, 08:45:51 PM
Is there any chance you will branch out into Laserjets at some point? I use a color one and those cartridges can be astronomical. Luckily like Dr. MD said theres not much need for printing, the exception being I got this critter to print out my own full color 300 page book. Its one of those things to see what is more cost effective, going to FedEx/Kinkos or probably blowing through all 4 cartridges, lol.

They make the most money from a biz standpoint...no doubt. However, I'm an ink guy. So many others are way ahead of me on that tech...like I'm ahead of them on ink tech...but you are right, if you start from scratch, go with toner sales!

bateman

P.S. WE ONLY SELL RED WHITE AND BLUE INK YOU COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS 🇺🇸

chefist

Quote from: b🎱man on July 24, 2017, 09:08:18 PM
P.S. WE ONLY SELL RED WHITE AND BLUE INK YOU COMMIE MOTHERFUCKERS 🇺🇸

Exactly...Light Magenta will never be identified as "PINK"!  ;D

PS, Steve...I already have Jimmy Dean as a sponsor!

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on July 22, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

the good doctor is a dick doctor. ;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 12:36:44 PM
Freedom Ink

Wait, that's that Contractor agency.   Shit.  They still owe me a check, I think.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Cheesy McSqueezy on July 25, 2017, 12:39:51 PM
the good doctor is a dick doctor. ;D

Vascular conditions of the genitals are nothing to laugh at. Can you imagine not even being able to rub one out comfortably?  :o

starrmtn001

Quote from: whoozit on July 22, 2017, 12:12:23 PM
Is Inkgasm Inc. already taken?  How about Printer Spunk?
Love it for a 3-D printer.  Heh, heh. ;)

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 25, 2017, 01:33:15 PM
Vascular conditions of the genitals are nothing to laugh at. Can you imagine not even being able to rub one out comfortably?  :o

*chastised*  No.  No I can't.  Nothing like a good combat jack.

paladin1991

Quote from: Chefist on July 25, 2017, 01:36:18 PM
BIIIIIG money in that.

Hehehehhe.   I see what you did there.

ZaZa

Chefist,
Just A Friendly Reminder ... you see I was right ;)

Quote from: 𝓶𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰O1 on July 21, 2017, 07:53:21 PM
if Liberty Inkjets is really available in various social media formats don't even fucking think twice,
it's a simple very easy to remember recognizable name.

You don't get any simpler any more American any more easy to remember and to recall name for a product or a business.
Might not be very exotic name but it's very recognizable and builds trust (assuming you will provide product and service that will be worthy of trust).
Stop searching in my opinion. But make sure it's not restricted for your line of product and service so later you don't get hostile take over
like theONE is planing to do with BellGab so he doesn't have to pay MV a dime.

Good (((lawyer))) and good (((accountant))) and good (((computer gig))) can arrange for a site name hostile take over
and it might cost lot's of money to get it back, and some people just gave up, others fight but it costs them time and money.

Liberty Inkjets sounds very good. Sounds like a long established company.   

I would go for it in a flash.   ~desu