• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

If Bellgab was a BasketBall team, Which Bellgabbers do you want on your team?

Started by damon, June 25, 2017, 09:46:33 AM

Dimitri
the FoodMax Crone
Martinez Domino's manager
Old Crow
slow Kathy
and 6th man...
Ratty Patty

Dr. MD MD

I don't care who's on the team but mv would have to be the coach...and an ANGRY coach...the kind who throws chairs out into the court when he's upset. Yeah, that's the ticket!  :D

heater

I'll join Damon's team but if I were to field my own I would go

Art Bell
gnoory
malliard
DanielEODR
MichaelHorn

Me as sixth man

Quote from: damon on June 25, 2017, 03:55:41 PM
What a team ;)
THANK YOU
but as I am a sort of a "coach", I would undoubtedly coach as Dr. MD MD stated and take my lead from the Great Bobby Knight of IU fame !

speaking of Bobby Knight, that is precisely the type of coaching Falkie needs to be molded into a winner !
NATURAL TALENT IS IMPORTANT.... BUT PROPER COACHING IS NEEDED TO MAKE A WINNER !

Quote from: themudking on June 25, 2017, 05:57:06 PM
I'll join Damon's team but if I were to field my own I would go

Art Bell
gnoory
malliard
DanielEODR
MichaelHorn

Me as sixth man

So is Malliard at Center or Power Forward?

heater

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 25, 2017, 06:13:49 PM
So is Malliard at Center or Power Forward?

Power Forward.

Daniel is our center with MichaelHorn running point. AB shooting guard with Dave our small forward. 

We use an offshoot of the triangle offense called the Illuminati. Not to give all our secrets away but we win the game before walking on the court by using the NWO to pay off the refs or blackmail them into the win.

wr250

Quote from: themudking on June 25, 2017, 09:36:24 PM
Power Forward.

Daniel is our center with MichaelHorn running point. AB shooting guard with Dave our small forward. 

We use an offshoot of the triangle offense called the Illuminati. Not to give all our secrets away but we win the game before walking on the court by using the NWO to pay off the refs or blackmail them into the win.

i choose bacon.

Quote from: themudking on June 25, 2017, 09:36:24 PM
Power Forward.

I like idea of putting Malliard at Power Forward.   He can bang down in the paint and I'm sure he has a great game with his back towards the hoop.