• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BUYING BellGab. YES I'm seriously considering...

Started by CozyRozie, June 22, 2017, 10:41:18 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on June 25, 2017, 10:39:01 PM
The lack of moderation is a breath of fresh air. No forum needs a 'moderating team' - as I have seen this small band of losers self-referentially labeled elsewhere.

And Bell, while he posted here, was not even one of the 20 most interesting people on the board. A disappointment, frankly, in terms of his content.

Praise MV!

CozyRozie

MODERATION in moderation is a good thing.
Some people need from time to time reminder to be civil.
Be crazy be even bit vulgar but be civil, ..I know for some this is a foreign concept but believe me it..exists..

Jackstar

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 01:59:53 AM
Some people need from time to time reminder to be civil.

Hillary deleted the reminder.

CozyRozie

he said that for BellGab to have full financial /sale/purchase/ value the original laptop must be included in the sale package.
(((He))) said that I must receive that laptop at the time of submitting final payment to MV.
brig, I hope you kept all the bubble wrap that the laptop was mailed to you in.
And one note of Warning brig, don't try to instal some spy viruses on it, because I'm not Falkie who doesn't have money and just runs his big mouth, I will sue your ass if I find any spy viruses on it.

When time comes for you to mail that laptop to me you can do a 'good bye' video same as you did 'unboxing' video.
Sorry brig but without that laptop my (((lawyer))) said that BGab is not very valuable entity it's just one of many forums on the net.
Start saying goodbyes to that laptop brig, don't get attached to it.

Love th'ONE 

CozyRozie

Quote from: themudking on June 26, 2017, 08:07:04 PM

this was so funny when I open this thread as saw this dancing gif I had this Armenian tune blasting from my speakers, lol
perfect match to your gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HydR_fxpnk

Lilith

Quote from: th'ONE on June 26, 2017, 07:32:10 PM
he said that for BellGab to have full financial /sale/purchase/ value the original laptop must be included in the sale package.
(((He))) said that I must receive that laptop at the time of submitting final payment to MV.
brig, I hope you kept all the bubble wrap that the laptop was mailed to you in.
And one note of Warning brig, don't try to instal some spy viruses on it, because I'm not Falkie who doesn't have money and just runs his big mouth, I will sue your ass if I find any spy viruses on it.

When time comes for you to mail that laptop to me you can do a 'good bye' video same as you did 'unboxing' video.
Sorry brig but without that laptop my (((lawyer))) said that BGab is not very valuable entity it's just one of many forums on the net.
Start saying goodbyes to that laptop brig, don't get attached to it.

Love th'ONE

As the One chosen by MV to have posession of the original laptop, I'm afraid you are SOL.

...so sorry.

Praise MV!

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 27, 2017, 04:30:29 AM
As the One chosen by MV to have posession of the original laptop, I'm afraid you are SOL.

...so sorry.

Praise MV!

brig, you will be hearing from my lawyer!

CozyRozie

Quote from: brig ☕ on June 27, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

...so sorry.

Praise MV!

stop it brig, just stop it.
I'm theONE chosen to buy it and to take over BellGab, if you keep that laptop you will be using it to watch your account being banned.
Do you understand the consequences of your stubbornness brig?

CozyRozie

also brig if you think that Senda will make a video to protect you from my retributions you are sweetly mistaken, lady.
Senda will be working for me after I purchase this *hole

I will be making my financial /cash/ offer to the 'old MV' soon.

CozyRozie

OK brig, you wonna play tough, let's play it tough!!!

We know that you smoke cigarettes, we saw that in your videos.
Falkie said that whoever took his Ipad left a cigarette butt in his place.
And we know that you brig like to collect computers.
So.........you are busted brig

CozyRozie

Dear brig,
I don't have time to look for them now but there are your posts (and I think your video) where you are talking about how you are wishing to have Apple computer,
you were going on that life is unfair that Falkie has Apple computer and you have only this old piece of junk laptop from MV. 
You did that few months ago after Falkie got his Ipad and posted video about it.

So everything is pointing at you.
OK I can understand the Ipad, but why the $4 brig, that was Falkie's food money.

CozyRozie

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 11:14:31 AM
Dear brig,
I don't have time to look for them now but there are your posts (and I think your video) where you are talking about how you are wishing to have Apple computer,
you were going on that life is unfair that Falkie has Apple computer and you have only this old piece of junk laptop from MV. 
You did that few months ago after Falkie got his Ipad and posted video about it.

So everything is pointing at you.
OK I can understand the Ipad, but why the $4 brig, that was Falkie's food money.

and I think in that video you are smoking a cigarette brig
So....

CozyRozie

Quote from: coaster on June 27, 2017, 11:17:47 AM
This thread blows.

yes brig is being very unreasonable by refusing to turn over that old piece of junk laptop. 

Norm

This thread blows.

Some of the best threads need time to develop. You must have patience.

CozyRozie

This thread blows.

Quote from: Norm on June 27, 2017, 02:53:11 PM

hmm..strange, because I was under the impression that this thread is peaking 
I guess we can blame brig for killing the joy.

CozyRozie

Quote from: Norm on June 27, 2017, 02:53:11 PM

Yes this thread is developing into the possible NEW ownership not only of this thread but of all the threads on this Forum.
JUST BE PATIENT......BellGab NooryGab.com is coming soon 

CozyRozie

In few hours I will be revealing something shocking related to my plan to purchase BellGab.

LucaParcelli

Quote from: th'ONE on June 27, 2017, 06:33:54 PM
In few hours I will be revealing something shocking related to my plan to purchase BellGab.

This calls for an EMERGENCY gabcast!!!!

If no one else will host this event, then I will. What time do you predict the announcement will occur?!

I will be able to start the PreAnnouncement show starting at 19:30 Pacific Time...

heater

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 27, 2017, 06:48:34 PM
This calls for an EMERGENCY gabcast!!!!

If no one else will host this event, then I will. What time do you predict the announcement will occur?!

I will be able to start the PreAnnouncement show starting at 19:30 Pacific Time...

I'm ready to receive your podcast

LucaParcelli

Quote from: themudking on June 27, 2017, 08:37:22 PM
I'm ready to receive your podcast

I will be on in 10 min...

I will post the link here...

BRB.

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 27, 2017, 09:10:42 PM
I will be on in 10 min...

I will post the link here...

BRB.

Thank God.

I'm Douglas Dietrich'ed out.......

LucaParcelli

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 27, 2017, 09:12:30 PM
Thank God.

I'm Douglas Dietrich'ed out.......

Join UFOship.com's chat, eh?

I'm there...

Follow this link at exactly the 23 minutes mark of the hour...

http://tobtr.com/s/10108175

LucaParcelli

Is BellGab hacked now?! What's with these weird messages!?

BellGabChan?

Quote from: LucaParcelli on June 27, 2017, 09:25:16 PM
Is BellGab hacked now?! What's with these weird messages!?

BellGabChan?

That magnificent bastard has done it!

heater

The site is working fine for me

Praise New MV