• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

albrecht

Apparently some of the peaceful Muslims in the region don't simply blow up people, especially girls, but also rape and get them involved in the child sex trade, which at the time was even ignored by the police, due to politically correctness and 'cultural appreciation.' An update. It is Daily Mail but the information can be found in other papers also. The DM article is good simply because it actually shows the faces of these monsters, some of which are already released on license or because they served their short, slap-on-the-wrist punishment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565862/Fears-Rochdale-West-Yorkshire-town.html#comments

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on June 02, 2017, 04:19:08 PM
Apparently some of the peaceful Muslims in the region don't simply blow up people, especially girls, but also rape and get them involved in the child sex trade, which at the time was even ignored by the police, due to politically correctness and 'cultural appreciation.' An update. It is Daily Mail but the information can be found in other papers also. The DM article is good simply because it actually shows the faces of these monsters, some of which are already released on license or because they served their short, slap-on-the-wrist punishment.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4565862/Fears-Rochdale-West-Yorkshire-town.html#comments

Funny you missed this, post the Manchester bombng.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-terror-attack-muslim-heroes-help-victims-free-rides-treat-wounded-salman-abedi-a7758856.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/muslims-raise-money-manchester-suicide-bombing-explosion-salman-abedi-a7752256.html

http://metro.co.uk/2017/05/23/muslims-unite-to-condemn-ariana-grande-manchester-terror-attack-6655366/

http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/the-muslim-heroes-of-manchester-who-rushed-to-help-in-the-wake-of-the-citys-terror-attack-a3549596.html

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 02, 2017, 04:12:12 PM
You're an idiot. But I know how you wank to dead bodies, the more distressing the injury the better. I don't get it, but then I'm not a sick fuck.

Yes, you are a sick fuck. You like painting as many as you can with your stupid sick fuck brush but it's not working anymore. No one believes you. Like most reasonable people I just want proof. :D :P

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 02, 2017, 04:41:02 PM
Yes, you are a sick fuck. You like painting as many as you can with your stupid sick fuck brush but it's not working anymore. No one believes you. Like most reasonable people I just want proof. :D :P

You can't handle the truth. Cuck.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 02, 2017, 04:57:31 PM
You can't handle the truth. Cuck.

Fortunately, I don't have to rely on you for it. You guys have been lying for so long I doubt you'd even know the truth if it bit you in the ass.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 02, 2017, 07:58:04 PM
If there were no Muslims in Britain, there would be no bombing and no need for anyone to step in to ''help''.

If there were no unvetted Muslims, or no anti-western Muslims in Britain, or a Muslim community so small even the worst of them wouldn't consider attacking, there would be no need for anyone to step in to ''help''.

And in the 70's and 80's there was a serious consideration for the internment of Catholics on mainland Britain. Some openly suggested ALL Catholics should be 'deported' to Eire. Whether or not they were Irish, Scottish, Welsh or English. Presumably Italian, Spanish, Amercan, French, and others too.

There was also strong support (as today) to track down, arrest and extradite to the UK the financiars and fundraisers to the UK to stand trial as complcit in the murderous activities of the PIRA. Take a guess which country's Congress and Senate slammed the door shut on co-operating with HMG on those proposals, thus helping to fund the continuation of the murder of innocent civilans, including Catholics?  Two guesses. Clue: Name begins with A and ends in a.

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 08:17:30 AM
And in the 70's and 80's there was a serious consideration for the internment of Catholics on mainland Britain. Some openly suggested ALL Catholics should be 'deported' to Eire. Whether or not they were Irish, Scottish, Welsh or English. Presumably Italian, Spanish, Amercan, French, and others too...

Yeah, I know, and we have criminals here already committing crimes, so why not bring more in.

Again, it's one thing to have home grown criminals, and something else to deliberately import more trouble.  There is no benefit to bringing more Muslims here, especially considering we KNOW a certain number will be terrorists.   

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on June 03, 2017, 08:17:30 AM
And in the 70's and 80's there was a serious consideration for the internment of Catholics on mainland Britain. Some openly suggested ALL Catholics should be 'deported' to Eire. Whether or not they were Irish, Scottish, Welsh or English. Presumably Italian, Spanish, Amercan, French, and others too.

There was also strong support (as today) to track down, arrest and extradite to the UK the financiars and fundraisers to the UK to stand trial as complcit in the murderous activities of the PIRA. Take a guess which country's Congress and Senate slammed the door shut on co-operating with HMG on those proposals, thus helping to fund the continuation of the murder of innocent civilans, including Catholics?  Two guesses. Clue: Name begins with A and ends in a.
Yes, though now they are, mostly, assimilated Catholics caused a lot of problems when they came to N.America also. Until relatively recently they were still doing their terrorism in Canada. Besides the sectarianism they also brought disease, organized crime, corruption, an epidemic of pedophilia in church, general crime, and other problems. As revenge (and IRA supporter at least by association) Sen. Kennedy also was the one huge champion for the likely ruination of the country- the immigration reform act in 1965 (Hart-Celler Act.) Today the Catholic Church is one of the biggest supporters of 'sanctuary cities,' open borders, anti 'warming,' and shelters illegals. Having said the negative- most Catholics have assimilated and most of the problems they initially caused has ceased and with some charities, hospitals, restaurants, and schools- and an excuse to get drunk on Mar 18th or eat pasta- they are mainly a benefit now. And they never were as bad as the Muslims, even during the initial mass flood of immigration.

Jackstar

So, does anyone here still think this was a "real" event? Because obviously if non-State actors wanted to kill a bunch of people and cause "terror," they just get in the car with some knives and do it that way, instead of trying to build a rack of "suicide vests" and bring guns to a fucking teenybopper circus.

I am embarrassed for you people who believe this kind of thing. I really am.