• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:00:58 PM
You too. You're just as bad as the terrorists who gloat. No difference. Explain how guns would help? You fucking brain dead cunt.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 07:04:53 PM
I'm not gloating, just pointing out what a totally hypocritical asshole you are. My first comment about this wasn't telling someone who suggested it was radical Islamic terrorist to fuck off and die. This is the future you wanted and voted for. ::)

That you think is amusing? And you have the temerity to suggest I'm not sympathetic? I lived through the PIRA on mainland UK, funded by Americans. Where was your sympathy then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:07:48 PM
That you think is amusing? And you have the temerity to suggest I'm not sympathetic? I lived through the PIRA on mainland UK, funded by Americans. Where was your sympathy then?

Show me where I said it was amusing, you fucking waste of DNA?  :D

Besides, you're the one using this as an excuse to troll Bellgab. Pathetic.  ::)

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:00:58 PM
Explain how guns would help?

I have to agree with Pud. Not sure a civilian with a gun would help much with a possible suicide bomber. Shooting in and around a panicked crowd would just make matters worse

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 07:12:49 PM
I have to agree with Pud. Not sure a civilian with a gun would help much with a possible suicide bomber. Shooting in and around a panicked crowd would just make matters worse

Translation: I'm a big cuck. May I please gargle your balls, sir?  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 07:12:49 PM

Plus the added of problem of needing telepathy to know it was going to happen.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:03:27 PM
Yeah? How did the armed police go on in Paris a month or so ago? This was someone who could walk into any place, a shopping mall, a school, an arena foyer and just click a switch. Less than a second later it explodes..what you going to shoot?
Muslims, maybe? How much are our societies supposed to take before we ask a question: the behavior of Islam and the goals of Islam hasn't changed much iin centuries and like the other times in history when they wanted to invade Europe. Now due to technology and political correctness it just is easier to attack randomly. It took pogroms, wars, and even putting them on pikes as a warning in some cases. Back then Europeans didn't accept a "new normal" of being killed, enslaved, or invaded.

"... Turkish messengers came to [Vlad] to pay respects, but refused to take off their turbans, according to their ancient custom, whereupon he strengthened their custom by nailing their turbans to their heads with three spikes, so that they could not take them off.
â€" Antonio Bonfini: Historia Pannonica"

Obviously I'm not advocating genocide or something like targeting Muslims for death, but just a no more Muslim immigrant policy and surveilling/monitoring of the mosques, schools, and Muslims currently residing in our countries. No more political correctness and hand-wringing and worrying about their feelings. Bans on Halal shops, Muslim garb in public or schools, and no more Mosque building. No Muslim schools allowed. You are Muslim, you are an immigrant you are presumed to be a suspect. Don't like the extra scrutiny or "profiling?" Then move back to some Muslim land or your country.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
Translation: I'm a big cuck. May I please gargle your balls, sir?  :D

Go on then Ironside, tell the gallery how YOU would predict of all the hundreds of sites in the UK which one was going to have some shit walk up to the entrance and detonate a bomb? Be specific.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 07:15:34 PM
Muslims, maybe? How much are our societies supposed to take before we ask a question: the behavior of Islam and the goals of Islam hasn't changed much iin centuries and like the other times in history when they wanted to invade Europe. Now due to technology and political correctness it just is easier to attack randomly. It took pogroms, wars, and even putting them on pikes as a warning in some cases. Back then Europeans didn't accept a "new normal" of being killed, enslaved, or invaded.

"... Turkish messengers came to [Vlad] to pay respects, but refused to take off their turbans, according to their ancient custom, whereupon he strengthened their custom by nailing their turbans to their heads with three spikes, so that they could not take them off.
â€" Antonio Bonfini: Historia Pannonica"

Obviously I'm not advocating genocide or something like targeting Muslims for death, but just a no more Muslim immigrant policy and surveilling/monitoring of the mosques, schools, and Muslims currently residing in our countries. No more political correctness and hand-wringing and worrying about their feelings. Bans on Halal shops, Muslim garb in public or schools, and no more Mosque building. No Muslim schools allowed. You are Muslim, you are an immigrant you are presumed to be a suspect. Don't like the extra scrutiny or "profiling?" Then move back to some Muslim land or your country.

Yes you are. Which ones you going to pick? And what about the white supremacist who murdered Jo Cox MP last year, or the one who attacked the German football bus? Who are you going to choose?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:17:29 PM
Go on then Ironside, tell the gallery how YOU would predict of all the hundreds of sites in the UK which one was going to have some shit walk up to the entrance and detonate a bomb? Be specific.

I wouldn't have allowed Muslims to slowly take over England in the first place. That's on you and your awesome political ideology.  ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 07:20:21 PM
I wouldn't have allowed Muslims to slowly take over England in the first place. That's on you and your awesome political ideology.  ::)

Course you would. So explain why you're allowed to live?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:22:00 PM
Course you would. So explain why you're allowed to live?

Intelligence. It's what you lack from all your years of inbreeding over there. In my weaker moments I almost pity you.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 07:15:34 PM
Muslims, maybe? How much are our societies supposed to take before we ask a question: the behavior of Islam and the surveilling/monitoring of the mosques, schools, and Muslims currently residing in our countries. country.

You don't think they're not surveilled? Thats the reason there are so few attacks in the UK. And guess what? Many are stopped because of muslim informers. If you're going to deport people born in the UK, it mght be a good idea to deport everyone who is profiled who causes harm. Anywhere. Where would you deport Timothy McVie's family and friends? Surely they're just as responsible?

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:20:06 PM
Yes you are. Which ones you going to pick? And what about the white supremacist who murdered Jo Cox MP last year, or the one who attacked the German football bus? Who are you going to choose?
Obviously they should be punished.  We have crime and terrorism problems with our own populations- which is why we don't need to import more! Especially Muslims who have a totally different culture and who like to target children and soft-targets and are on a holy mission, for centuries, to conqueror or convert, tax or kill, the kaffirs. Why must we "accommodate" them? When they plainly state their agenda and goals? We must accept a "new normal?"

And the silly rivalries between countries and over football is absurd. Maybe the hooligan firms should band together and knock some heads in the Fifth Column Muslim neighborhoods across the UK and Europe since the police and politicians won't do anything about them? At some point if the politicians won't defend their own citizens, control their borders, and not stop the invasion people will start acting out. And that is when it can really get ugly.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 06:58:56 PM
It appears the shit (if it is a suicide bomber) timed it as the kids were coming out of the arena. Maybe simply walking up to the box office, and getting as many as possible. The ensuing stampede will have caused more injuries. Fleets of ambulances. >:(

Fucking cunts. The accomplices will be caught, and its possible this happened because they suspected they were on the radar. Cunts.

While I don't like your words, I agree with the sentiment. Bastards need to be skinned alive and treated to an acid bath.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 22, 2017, 07:23:56 PM
Intelligence. It's what you lack from all your years of inbreeding over there. In my weaker moments I almost pity you.  :D

You haven't said how you would predict a suicide bomber. Why didn't you stop 9/11? Or the Boston bombers? You could have if you'd tried harder.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:29:35 PM
You don't think they're not surveilled? Thats the reason there are so few attacks in the UK. And guess what? Many are stopped because of muslim informers. If you're going to deport people born in the UK, it mght be a good idea to deport everyone who is profiled who causes harm. Anywhere. Where would you deport Timothy McVie's family and friends? Surely they're just as responsible?

You had to go back over 20 years to find a non-Muslim terrorist.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:31:13 PM
You haven't said how you would predict a suicide bomber. Why didn't you stop 9/11? Or the Boston bombers? You could have if you'd tried harder.
Mainly due to political correctness. Lots of these Muslims on "on the radar" but we are so afraid of offending the invaders sensibilities that we hesitate to act. In some cases even rape rings and attacks ignored, lest we offend. After all a different culture, we must "accommodate." There also is a problem with the sheer numbers of the invaders it become problematic to find the next specific attacker in advance because there are so many who approve of that type of action coming into our countries. If acting alone or in a small cell it is hard to find. And with modern technology- like a truck- anybody can become an instant mass killing terrorist. Of course the obvious solution to control the borders and ban Muslim immigration, which would help solve the problem is verboten, lest we offend.

Yorkshire pud

It seems have happened at the exit (arena end) to a tunnel connecting the arena to the railway station. Public area. US offcials briefed by UK anti terrorist police, the bomber has been tentatively identified.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

Wow I didn't  even know that German soccer team wasn't  Islamic terrorism. I heard about it when it happened  and a little the days after when everyone from media to authorities  assumed it was a Muslim attack . Reading now it was a Russian -German dude with a gambling fix.

The correct followup was no where near as loud as the initial  false reports

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 22, 2017, 07:36:25 PM
Wow I didn't  even know that German soccer team wasn't  Islamic terrorism. I heard about it when it happened  and a little the days after when everyone from media to authorities  assumed it was a Muslim attack . Reading now it was a Russian -German dude with a gambling fix.

The correct followup was no where near as loud as the initial  false reports
Yeah it was a bizarre tale. The guy came up with the hare-brained, and very cynical, scheme to bomb the bus and make money by shorting shares in Borussia Dortmund (which would slide after the bombing he thought.) The idea was to blame it on Muslims, he left a note that the Americans must leave Ramstein base etc. But he was pretty quickly caught. Luckily nobody killed or injured.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 22, 2017, 07:35:55 PM
It seems have happened at the exit (arena end) to a tunnel connecting the arena to the railway station. Public area. US offcials briefed by UK anti terrorist police, the bomber has been tentatively identified.
It would seem to be well thought out to maximize the deaths and damage. Both killing kids, their parents waiting for them, timing of the audience leaving causing panic and secondary injuries, and shutting down the transit station. Hopefully it was just a suicide bomber because Muslim often like to have secondary attacks or coordinated attacks to cause further fear and mayhem.

Even if a suicide bomber he likely had help- even if just for shelter or procuring the ingredients. Hope they can track those people down and in the investigation catch other people or cells. Reports that cellphones weren't working? Is that just due to the surge in traffic volume on the network or as I maybe think the police/govt shut down the mobile networks in case of communications or another bomb possibly triggered by cellphone? I'm not sure how quickly the police could shut it down though.

Wow. Even CNN is allowing experts on talking about refugees and Muslim citizens who travel over seas to fight with groups like ISIS and return. And "thousands" (really more than that) that celebrate attacks like these living in our countries.

Big Chicken

Quote from: albrecht on May 22, 2017, 07:57:52 PM
It would seem to be well thought out to maximize the deaths and damage. Both killing kids, their parents waiting for them, timing of the audience leaving causing panic and secondary injuries, and shutting down the transit station. Hopefully it was just a suicide bomber because Muslim often like to have secondary attacks or coordinated attacks to cause further fear and mayhem.

Even if a suicide bomber he likely had help- even if just for shelter or procuring the ingredients. Hope they can track those people down and in the investigation catch other people or cells. Reports that cellphones weren't working? Is that just due to the surge in traffic volume on the network or as I maybe think the police/govt shut down the mobile networks in case of communications or another bomb possibly triggered by cellphone? I'm not sure how quickly the police could shut it down though.

Wow. Even CNN is allowing experts on talking about refugees and Muslim citizens who travel over seas to fight with groups like ISIS and return. And "thousands" (really more than that) that celebrate attacks like these living in our countries.

They can do it and quickly:

https://www.google.com/patents/US20110003586

albrecht

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 22, 2017, 08:04:44 PM
They can do it and quickly:

https://www.google.com/patents/US20110003586
Thanks, I knew we had this capability but wasn't sure how quickly and what the process is for the police. But I guess by now we've gotten smart enough to recognize the need to do so in some circumstances and there is a clear chain of command and process to do this. But also need to assess the damage that could be done by doing so. Not sure who gets to make that decision. I presume police and EMS are operating on some other frequencies or have their own dedicated comms but cutting off the cellphones also could cause problems: missed emergency calls form elsewhere, more confusion, missed calls about a suspect's location, etc.

Wow. CNN even talking about returning ISIS etc fighters to Europe because of the ground lost in Syria etc and "coming back with their beliefs." On CNN!