• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

OMG, Arians Grande bombed in UK

Started by Juan, May 22, 2017, 04:49:47 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2017, 01:40:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68XUjXRETbw

Weirdly AJ hasn't dug into Robinson; I mean Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon (born 27 November 1982), known by the pseudonym Tommy Robinson and also going by the names Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris.

According to Robinson, after he left school he applied to study aircraft engineering at Luton Airport: "I got an apprenticeship six hundred people applied for, and they took four people on."[10] He qualified in 2003 after five years' study, but then was convicted for drunken assault of an off-duty police officer[10] who, according to Searchlight magazine, had intervened to stop a domestic incident between Robinson (then called Lennon) and his girlfriend Jenna Vowles.[11] Robinson served a 12-month prison sentence,[11] and as a result lost his job at Luton Airport owing to security measures imposed since the September 11 attacks.[10]

Yaxley-Lennon uses the alias "Tommy Robinson", taking the name of a prominent member of the "Men In Gear" (MIG) football hooligan crew, which follows Luton Town Football Club

On 24 August 2010, Robinson was involved in a fight between supporters of Luton Town and Newport County in Luton, on the evening that the two clubs played at Kenilworth Road. Robinson reportedly led the group of Luton fans, and played an integral part in starting a 100-man brawl, during which he chanted "EDL till I die". Eleven months later, in July 2011, he was convicted of having used "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" on the night of the incident. He was given a 12-month community rehabilitation order and a three-year ban from attending football matches. He was also sentenced to 150 hours' unpaid work, and ordered to pay £650 in costs.[27]

Robinson was arrested after an EDL demonstration in Tower Hamlets on 3 September 2011 for breach of bail conditions, as he had been banned from attending that demonstration. After his arrest, Robinson began a hunger strike in custody in Bedford Prison, saying that he was a "political prisoner of the state",

On 29 September 2011, he was convicted of common assault after headbutting a fellow EDL member at a rally in Blackburn in April that year.[35] He was given a 12-week jail term, suspended for 12 months

In October 2012, Robinson was arrested and held on the charge of having entered the U.S. illegally. Robinson pleaded guilty at Southwark Crown Court to using someone else's passport*â€""possession of a false identity document with improper intention"â€"to travel to the United States in September 2012, and was sentenced in January to 10 months imprisonment.[41][42] He was sentenced under the name of Stephen Lennon, but the judge added that he suspected it was not his true name, in the sense that it was not the name on his own passport (not the borrowed one), Paul Harris. Robinson was released on electronic tag on 22 February 2013

* the irony!!!

Then a moment of epiphany...

In April 2012, Tommy Robinson took part in a programme in the BBC's television series The Big Questions in which far-right extremism was debated. Mohammed ('Mo') Ansar took part in the same programme, and invited Robinson to join him and his family for dinner.[45] The result was their meeting several times over the next 18 months to discuss issues to do with Islam, Islamism and the Muslim community, accompanied by a BBC team which created the documentary When Tommy met Mo.[46] The turning point came when Robinson and Ansar visited the think tank Quilliam and Robinson witnessed a debate between Quilliam's director, Maajid Nawaz, and Ansar about human rights. Robinson said afterwards to the BBC: "I didn’t think a Muslim would confront Mo Ansar because I thought Mo Ansar was being built as the acceptable face of Islam; and that’s everything that I think is wrong. So when I saw this [debate between Nawaz and Ansar], and I read more about Quilliam and I looked at what Quilliam has doneâ€"they've actually brought change, which is what I want to do. I want to bring change. I want to tackle Islamist extremism, I want to tackle neo-Nazi extremismâ€"they're opposite sides of the same coin."[47]

On 8 October 2013, Quilliam held a press conference with Tommy Robinson and Kevin Carroll to announce that Robinson and Carroll had left the EDL. Robinson said that he had been considering leaving for a long time because of concerns over the "dangers of far-right extremism".[48][49] Robinson said that it was still his aim to "counter Islamist ideology ... not with violence but with democratic ideas". Ten other senior figures left the EDL with Robinson and Carroll, and Tim Ablitt became the EDL's new leader. Robinson's decision followed discussions with Quilliam, which describes itself as a "counter-extremism think tank".[48][50]

According to Robinson, when he had met Nawaz during the filming of the BBC documentary, Nawaz had refused to sit with him but had told him: "Tommy, if you ever think about leaving the EDL, and you want to chat, I'm here for you."[10] Off-camera, Robinson had then told Nawaz that he was prepared to depart, and they subsequently held a series of conversations.[51]

When Robinson was questioned by The Guardian newspaper about having in the past blamed "'every single Muslim' for 'getting away' with the 7 July bombings, and for calling Islam a fascist and violent religion, he held up his hands and said: 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry.'" Robinson also said that he would now give evidence to the police to help in their investigation of racists within the EDL.[51] Robinson added that "his future work would involve taking on radicalism on all fronts, although he could not support anti-fascist groups because they also subscribed to 'communism' or were 'anarchists'".[51]

Then back to his criminal ways...

On 28 November 2012, Robinson was charged with three counts of conspiracy to commit fraud by misrepresentation in relation to a mortgage application, facing trial with five other defendants.[57] He pleaded guilty to two charges in November 2013,[58] and on 23 January 2014 he was sentenced to 18 months in prison.[42]

UK PM: Terrorism threat level raised to critical, new attack 'imminent'

https://www.rt.com/uk/389489-uk-pm-terrorism-threat-level-critical/

PM says Critical Threat level's Operation Temperer will use up to 5,000 troops to take over armed police patrol duties under police command.

UK descends into a third world country.

gnooryblows

king of kings really knows what's up with the world. everyone else here is just a mouthbreathing droolin' tard :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 03:09:11 PM
king of kings really knows what's up with the world. everyone else here is just a mouthbreathing droolin' tard :(

Yeah, he sure does. The CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6, and all the UK police forces ask King of cunts his expert advice before any decision.  ;D ;D

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 03:09:11 PM

The Lord sends in the devil to do his work.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 03:15:27 PM
Yeah, he sure does. The CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6, and all the UK police forces ask King of cunts his expert advice before any decision.  ;D ;D

they should we wouldn't have terrorism anymore

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 03:20:22 PM
they should we wouldn't have terrorism anymore

Be honest. Did the rest of your family live?

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 03:22:51 PM
Be honest. Did the rest of your family live?

you know nobody on this board is more angry, pissed off and hostile than you?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 03:26:18 PM
you know nobody on this board is more angry, pissed off and hostile than you?

Hostile? I only asked.  ;)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 03:27:34 PM
Hostile? I only asked.  ;)

oh of course, how stupid of me! im such a dummy! i dont no the wordzz :(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 03:28:50 PM
oh of course, how stupid of me! im such a dummy! i dont no the wordzz :(

You're also severally mentally disturbed. You could take a vote of course if you think that is unfair... ::)

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 03:32:11 PM
You're also severally mentally disturbed. You could take a vote of course if you think that is unfair... ::)

im so disturbed mentally. so disturbed. like you just don't know how disturbed i am. /s

gnooryblows

the funny part is i probably have my life together more than anyone on bellgab :(

gnooryblows

i even have my own small furniture restoration business, what do you have, yorkshire pud?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 03:41:41 PM
the funny part is i probably have my life together more than anyone on bellgab :(

Only insofar as a narcissist does. You're unemployed? Unemployable? Single/virgin? Live alone? (Do say when I'm wrong) Never had a close relationship? Never likely to? Had a problem with one/both parents? Possibly no siblings, but if you do, have little contact?  :-\

GravitySucks

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 03:44:04 PM
i even have my own small furniture restoration business, what do you have, yorkshire pud?

You should consider buying a respirator before using any more chemicals.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 03:44:41 PM
Only insofar as a narcissist does. You're unemployed? Unemployable? Single/virgin? Live alone? (Do say when I'm wrong) Never had a close relationship? Never likely to? Had a problem with one/both parents? Possibly no siblings, but if you do, have little contact?  :-\

you want to know my life story? you can PM me, i don't have any secrets. no i'm not the type of person you think i am. i just use bellgab as my outlet for all of my thoughts on things. if im banned from bellgab, i usually use some other website. what? you have a problem with that yorkshire pud? you want to believe im this caricature that you've built up in your head about what "folk who think different" look like / act like / live their lives like?? hahaha. now the real question is where do you fall in response to all of those question?? that's what i'd like to know. could somebody possibly be projecting here?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on May 23, 2017, 04:06:45 PM
you want to know my life story? you can PM me, i don't have any secrets. no i'm not the type of person you think i am. i just use bellgab as my outlet for all of my thoughts on things. if im banned from bellgab, i usually use some other website. what? you have a problem with that yorkshire pud? you want to believe im this caricature that you've built up in your head about what "folk who think different" look like / act like / live their lives like?? hahaha. now the real question is where do you fall in response to all of those question?? that's what i'd like to know. could somebody possibly be projecting here?

I'm very close to pinging you then?  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Stop drinking the shelack.  ;)

SredniVashtar

Small furniture? Perhaps one day they might let you loose on medium-sized or even (gasp) adult furniture.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire Pud on May 23, 2017, 04:08:44 PM
I'm very close to pinging you then?  ;D

probably much more close to describing your own life / your own fears and insecurities. only a couple of those descriptions fit me (most people would fall under at least a couple of those) and the ones that do i don't see any problem with :(

nice to see what you're so afraid of being though. i guess that must be why you irrationally toe the line on believing and feeling exactly what society tells you to believe and feel. you're absolutely terrified of being rejected by it or being branded "a deviant".

gnooryblows

have fun spending the rest of your life in a sad pathetic attempt to curry favor and awe from other living human beings who would never give a shit if you lived or died. much better to just be your own person (like me) and to just say and do whatever is on your mind (like me) and to be genuine and true (like me) :(