• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 20, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
Can you IMAGINE what their phone bills are?  lol   Not to mention that DD has claimed this for years WITHOUT evidence!

Wouldn't be too hard to play on air, now would it?

Gunner65

Look at the AFB Facebook page and see how DD is invading

Gunner65

Attacks Opperman for copyright infringement?  Again? And wants his followers to send money via bank accounts AUTOMATICALLY

How can it be cool to be attacking other hosts on the network that carries your show?

He's gonna get booted again.

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 20, 2018, 08:09:36 PM
Flagrant Fraud....Flagrant lies

Deb just left him a little message on his machine

Gunner65

DD claims Romero is allowing him....I don't think so.

Well I have a great many, varied interests. However, Indian Schools in 1886 aren't found among them.   

I'm out. 

Gunner65

DD recommends a horror film called "Boarding School"  (This may be helpful in further investigations of DD

Gunner65

Gunner65

I guess the War with DD will continue.  DD thinks he controls AFR and is supported by Romero.  We will see.

Gunner65

Hell is about to be released on Dietrich, Romero and AFR  

I hope Romero has a legal team...because he is going to need one!

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 20, 2018, 08:10:30 PM
Deb just left him a little message on his machine

Deb handling my bill collectors.

Uh, my bill collector, Morrie, down at the VWdubb.  "15,000 in Scotch and Martini's, paladin?  Really, wtf?"

"Come on Deb baby.  I am living proof of the 'duality of man.'"

"pal, darling.  I'm pretty sure that is not what Jung was talking about.  And I get your fucking little joke.  "Proof'  Scotch and Martinis.  Spirts.  Jung.  You think I'm fucking stupid because I fuck you.  Don't you?" 

A tick of the clock.  A beat of the heart.  A blink of her eye.  "Ah, come on, Little Debs.  (She hates when I call her that)  You must think I'm fucking stupid if I'm gonna answer that question."

She get's up, drops her skirt.  "I got that one to, 'fucking stupid.'  Guess which one of us is gonna be stupid in a minute.  All slack jawed an silly eyed.  In fact," she  climbs up onto the sofa, "be the pony.  Be MY little pony!"  She smiles.

"Oh, I'll be your pony, I'll......HEY! WAITAMINUTE!! Little!?!?"

Her laughter is rich and deep.  And dangerous. 

Gunner65

Dietrich posts a photo of "himself" in drag after a week of drunken partying

(Of course the photo is not of himself)  https://eunyu.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/cos-o-hac-ma-hoang-chi-troi-buoc/psb3/

Gunner65

According to court documents, Romero plead guilty to felony drug charges.  ("No Contest", no jury trial) .He was sentenced to 5 years on 7/26/14 (with 405 days jail credit) to the Texas Dept of Corrections. That means he is due for release this month, (or before if he was released early).   My guess is that Ed Opperman is managing AFR (Seattle, WA) on his behalf and arranged to bring Dietrich on AFR. Opperman is just as anti-Trump as Dietrich. So it would not matter to him that DD is a lying POS.

During Oppermans' interview in May with DD it was clear that DD has neither "met with" nor spoken with Romero.  And DD has since hinted that he and Opperman on not on speaking terms.  There is considerable lack of public info on either AFR or Romero.  I believe Opperman (who claims to be a Private Investigator) did not vet Dietrich before offering him a slot.

Gunner65

Dietrichs "Critical Omissions" is a lie

DD is a schizophrenic who has presented NOTHING.....Two years I almost waisted researching this asshole...beginning with Joyce Riley

Gunner65

I interupted her scam to say "Hey Capt Riley"  (Nurse) This DD is full of crap

Gunner65

DD will appear feeble  from whoring and drinking to Baccus or whatever Gay God

Gunner65

Lets get to how he handles guns but has no drivers lisence

Gunner65

How he advocates his politcal adverasaries and checks the Civil War and white folks as Custer and his last stand

Gunner65

Lots of weapons and protections of whores