• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Quote from: brig on June 13, 2018, 08:37:49 PM
I'm here, how much have I missed?  Bellgab was down all afternoon.  :(

Just got here myself.  With no Bellgab, I forgot all about the Dougster................

Gunner65

My observation/impression is that DD is using AFR as if he could eventually own or control it.  He is already posting heavily to AFR Facebook page and a chat is now ignited interest.  They are not used to hearing screams from the host!

Gunner65

This marks a second week of no Bellgab, Richard Cole, Lilyea and Outtrim and Aquino.  But DD has done this before

Gunner65

Dietrich knows I am out there....and I will not tolerate his BS anymore

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 13, 2018, 09:46:50 PM
Dietrich knows I am out there....and I will not tolerate his BS

See you next time!

Gunner65

Opperman has not contacted me.  AFR has not contacted me.

Gunner65

Douglas Duane Dietrich is a fraud.  He attacked me and accused me of being a transex Marine who did not serve a full "Hitch" using a Va employee.  He publicly released my SSN, address and unlisted phone numbers

Gunner65

After that he continued for TWO YEARS to make false claims and incite his listeners to make false reports to the FBI and VA OIG

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is a liar and a communist.  I will continue to fight DD because he is a liar. 

El Chorro

Fell asleep halfway in, no BellGab...is Dietrich toning it down for his new network??

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 13, 2018, 10:03:06 PM
Douglas Duane Dietrich is a fraud.  He attacked me and accused me of being a transex Marine who did not serve a full "Hitch" using a Va employee.  He publicly released my SSN, address and unlisted phone numbers
Was he wrong on this?  I understand my beloved Corps doesn't ask and doesn't tell anymore. 

Gunner65

There is no such thing as a "transgender US Marine"   I have presented my documents showing service and Honorable Discharge.  Dietrich was not a DOD Librarian or a US Marine. 

Gunner65

Dietrich is defining a "full hitch"  ?  Ask him how he got to Oakland, Ca to enlist at age 23!!  Our "Beloved Corps" has  no record of DD beyond his ELS at MCRD West

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 15, 2018, 08:39:49 PM
There is no such thing as a "transgender US Marine"   I have presented my documents showing service and Honorable Discharge.  Dietrich was not a DOD Librarian or a US Marine.

Is this live or memorex?

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 15, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Heheh.  Just fucking with you. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 15, 2018, 08:48:04 PM
Dietrich is defining a "full hitch"  ?  Ask him how he got to Oakland, Ca to enlist at age 23!!  Our "Beloved Corps" has  no record of DD beyond his ELS at MCRD West

*shrug*  Maybe DD is a transdimentionalist transvestite.  He can be 'here' while he is still 'over there' and still have been when, but he can probably never cum.

Gunner65

Dietrichs imaginary Father Day

Dietrich presents fake photos of himself and "transgender son"

https://www.facebook.com/douglasduanedietrich/photos/pcb.1982416291833604/1982415025167064/?type=3&theater

Use Google Image Search:  click on "copy image address" ...."insert image" 

Gunner65

Dietrich says KODAK founder Eastman "blew his brains out" after becoming insane from mixing chemicals his entire life.  And he (Douglas)
chewed off the penis of his own grandfather in 1969-70 because the chemicals had made his 83 year old grandfather insane and sexually violent. 

Gunner65

Eastman was not insane, and shot himself in the chest, not the head.  He had problems with his spine late in life. And donated most of his fortune to MIT and other Rochester NY institutes.  KODAK did pollute some areas of Rochester NY, but its employees were not insane, chemically damaged monsters.  Eastman himself, only worked with liquid chemical emulsions for about 5 years before 1920.  After that most emulsions were dry. 

Quote from: Gunner65 on June 18, 2018, 07:03:46 PM
Romero is DDs executive producer?

Gabcast tonight, so you'll have to hold the fort down or better yet join in on the fun over at ufoship.com