• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

And this ass-hat claims he is Orthadox Christian?  You already know he is full of shit   for years.  This asshole failed and his anger is no more than any of us....

Gunner65

This is a person who claims he bit off the penis of his own grandfather at the age of 3.  And LIED about it  And claims I attacked his cousin John who became afraid?  I dout it..his family would not  comment Who is Douglas?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 24, 2018, 09:31:03 PM
Dunno Xerox 565. Was listening over on TuneIn
Yeah that  baiting imposter was very short-lived. 

Red Xerum 525 commented "Watch this video. Douglas Dietrich is saying you are Red Terror, Comment on the video".

Red Xerum 525 used my photo as avitar and posted my own comments to previous videos  ...and disappeared within 30 minutes!

Gunner65

Dietrich has a pattern of telling lies and using people.  He also has a pattern of using photos and art.  None of which he can legally claim as his own.  And a racist supremacy is his imagination.

Jackstar

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 27, 2018, 05:58:41 PM
Dietrich has a pattern of telling lies and using people.

Still, superior to a Clinton presidency.

Gunner65

No one gives a shit about the Chinese New Year!  Yet Dietrich is claiming he wakes up with dogs in the street...after being so wasted he can barely broadcast more shit before getting wasted for another day!

And his broadcast tonight may be compared to his broadcast of the same day last Feb 28 !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfzV7nqX2_0&t=2287s

Gunner65

He will recite his fake resume and claim he killed Saudi Police while he was on "leave" in a combat zone ....and patrolled the desert looking for "Ghouls" and as a result, got a Dishonorable Discharge which is kept in a secret safe and that the FOIA is not real.

I wonder if any researcher has included the Saudis and the US Department of State  to verify his claims?

Gunner65

Or his claims of being a "military contractor" (mercenary) in Africa or Eastern Europe ?

Gunner65

Dietrich has failed again. He incites his followers for nothing. All lies.  His entire resume is a lie, and this is what we are facing in a "civil war"?

Some fake "Warrior Goddess the "Peacock" Melak Tau "Messiah"

Sound familiar?

Gunner65

My dogs can sense him and rip him apart.  Brit Humne and others are stupid, Geriatric Neo Con Jews?  And Dietrich is a non person in San Fran...the shithole

Gunner65

Dietrich is a liar:  Lived in san Fran its life  and is so ingenine

Show time -> http://studioa.freedomslips.com:8054/;?1513133802506

Busy with work stuff so mostly in listen mode tonight.   Debbie is here too:

Dietrich....   Hanging with Kaiser Bill's son.

This should be interesting

Gunner65

interesting how Dietrich says how the communists  did it

Gunner65

Hi Deb...

Sorry but this asshat is a shovel measure for commie BS.  Assholes from stealing guns,

The Dougster worked with/for  SFPD?  Kewl

Gunner65

Has Douglas been incarcerated?  Dietrich was never San Fran PD.... and the Chickenpocks Chinese Japanese

Ha!   Don't listen to them chumps.......  Listen to me     ::)

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 27, 2018, 09:23:53 PM
Has Douglas been incarcerated?  Dietrich was never San Fran PD,,,,Chiclenpox and the what?

Wouldn't the Marines throw a guy headed for a dishonorable discharge into the brig until they were booted out?

Gunner65

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 27, 2018, 09:32:31 PM
Wouldn't the Marines throw a guy headed for a dishonorable discharge into the brig until they were booted out?
Not for an ELS...

Co-Prosperity Sphere time........   Japan good - everyone else bad

Gunner65

Dietrich claims combat in an imaginary area during Deset Storm Before the Gulf War.  His shitty existance

Started talking about WWII but then it all rolls back to Aquino.   Now Aquino was creeping around an SS Castle on Dietrich's day of birth?

Gunner65

Same thing last year(bascically) when he claims he is a gas attack mask on duriing an attack and "sucked up" are all dead and he could care less

Quote from: Gunner65 on February 27, 2018, 09:35:42 PM
Dietrich claims combat in an imaginary area during Deset Storm Before the Gulf War.  His shitty existance

Well Vietnam,  Africa in the 70's, Middle East, Balkans - he's fought in about every conflict since he was born.
Except the Falklands.   Why wasn't he bashing Argentine's on Goose Green?

Gunner65

Now accuses he cant remember all the Marines who wanted to "frag" him This is all before he was a child killer in Vietrnam...Mental Health Center for Dietrich

The alternate Vietnamese named  Douglas Dietrich does not exist...........    ::)

Gunner65

This asshole claims it is a what?  This punk would be beaten on any street in Britain and he is a Nazi worshiper. This tiny little Taiwanese adopted punk is about to get smashed in his ugly face.