• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich wants to repeal the Freedom of Information Act  (FOIA) and the 1st,  2nd and 4th Amendments:  His "written" garbage and rants for his "followers" to attack veterans are all he has to offer.  Dietrich is not a credentialed historian and his unsubstantiated allegations have been noted by the FBI as heresay.

Dietrich is a known "transvestite"  in San Francisco.  His FB postings of artwork and photos are not his own, yet his followers believe he is an artist.  The FBI and VAOIG are aware of Revolution Radio and Dietrich.  My sources indicate he is also an addict and his sales of lectures/videos are a scam.

Gunner65

The "circumstantial transvestite"  Douglas Dietrich surfaced in 2008 and has always been "produced" by women and others beginning You Tube in 2012 .  Dietrich appeared on the "Power Hour" with Joyce Riley in late 2012 and Riley did not question him.  I questioned Riley.  Dietrichs last presentation was in a bar in Tuscon in 2012.  No one believes his BS anymore.  Even his own "family" is now aware of his lies about his grandfather.  Dietrich is insane and admits to being a "transvestite"

Daniel Arola (Taboo Bros) is an asian supremist and former adult entertainer in Texas and Martial artist/ security guard. Who spends time editing Dietrichs audio and posting to You Tube.  Baiting viewers to his "triggers"  to any comment which he creates as intimidation to anyone who questions Dietrich.  Arola is 45 years old and worships Dietrich.

Gunner65

Douglas Dietrich is an imagination of himself (of transgender Chinese origin) . Accusing others of crimes which he has imagined and continued .  His naive followers will find Google https://images.google.com/imghp?sbi=1 his claim of being an "Artist" to be false also.  His Facebook followers swoon over art which it not his own.  Yet he claims it. 

Dietrich is a liar and I challenge anyone to submit a FOIA for his record and his fathers record. His allegations of forgery are false.  And his incitements are now welcomed by the FBI and VAOIG.  "Chewed off your grandfather penis at age 3 (1969) resulting in his death?" When his grandfather died in 1973 at age 83?   Dietrich is a liar!

Gunner65

Dietrich has a total BS resume.  No one has ever met him or talked to him face to face. My guess is Dietrich is a total pussy.  He failed to become a US Marine and is a typical San Francisco idiot...."transvestite" nano-blood" ass hat and paid by Obama/Clinton.  The money ran out and he is begging again. 

Gunner65

Dietrich is not a historian.  He is a worthless piece of shit.  And he KNOWS IT  Fuck You Dietrich.When your aged and ignorant followers find out you lied they will be empowered.  They will see you for who you are...the ugly angry transvestite you really are

Gunner65

And we will watch and hear as you fail..and we will get letters in the mail....and we will watch you go into hell

Gunner65

You depend on Daniel Arola  Taboo Bros to defend you? And your harem speaking what?

Gunner65

You are Dan Bernath in your sickness.  The Bolchevecks la la you are idiots.   Frankfort School ...all of you have underestimated the American People

Gunner65

Dietrich is soon to be gone   He may die as Max Speers did, vomiting black froth.   Because he was a heroine addict and Dietrich claims to have been with him.  Or maybe Dietrich will be assassinated for his golden capped tooth (paid for by his donars)

All Dietrich is since June 2016 is attacking Veterans who researched his BS and found the truth.  His own family was confronted and my guess is he us full of shit.  Claiming a sexual attack by his own 80 year old grandfather whom he claims to have killed by biting off his penis?

Wow  That is really BS,,,in 1973? In Rochester. Buffalo>  And claims his father was a CPO enlisted in Navy served in China...NOT TRUE
Dietrichs father was a Navy clerk,,,,Taipei Taiwan USN  E6 NOT Navy E6

Gunner65

CPO NAVY  is E-7  Same a Gunnery Sgt USMC
We Are Ready

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 03, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
Well against my better judgement, I'm going to rotate from Ghost's show over to Dietrich.

His show starts in about 3 minutes over on Studio A:

http://studioa.freedomslips.com:8054/;?1513133802506

Deb's not too sure either but she's willing to try:

My Deb will try anything.   At least twice.  Just to be sure.     

paladin1991

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 03, 2018, 10:31:42 PM
Well I've had my fill of paranoid, hate filled, ravings for the night.

Debbie is gonna hang tough to the bitter end though:

Well, the end was never really bitter.  Lots of pineapple juice, you know?

Gunner65

Dietrich seems to have problems paying his bills.  Needs 325.00 for a Comcast bill.

What the hell is a medical cosmetologist?  Why does the Dougster have one?

Who the hell has a $330 cable/internet bill?   That has to be for more than a month.....

Gunner65

Dietrich gets his SSDI check/payment on the 17th of each month (keep that in mind).

Gunner65

He has to feed his addiction and has others pay for it.

So Dietrich is an expert on financial markets and is gonna tell us the real scoop.   
After just pissing and moaning about his unpaid bills.     ::)

Oh.  He just reads some article verbatim to us.   

Gunner65

AGAIN.  I wonder whose article he is reading to us?  Sounds like the guy I heard on Alex Jones today...Peter Schiff

Gunner65

Word salads?  Like the shit Dietrich writes? Elizabethan/Chinese/Russian crap?

More begging for cash........  More Trump whining........   Same old shtick........   When what we want to hear
about is the Chimp mercenary army or whatever.

Gonna need more beer to make it through the first hour:

Well if it was Art or Vin Scully, etc. reading the article, it'd be ok just because.

Dietrich reading it sucks balls

Gunner65

https://shadowproof.com/2011/10/06/victory-bank-accountability-movement-gets-rose-mary-gudiel-out-of-eviction/   Occupy wall street thugs connected to protest  Dietrich works California foreclosures into racism ...no mention of Mnuchen in the articles I am scanning.

Why the hell is he babbling about reverse mortgage shit from 10 years ago for?