• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NHL 2017 Second Season

Started by ge30542, April 11, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

ge30542

Where is AKwilly, he's the odds man, the man with the expertise when it comes to wagering? I want to ask him what are the odds that Ovechkin gets out of the 2nd round, down 2 - 0, with the next 2 in Pitt.

ShayP

Quote from: ge30542 on April 30, 2017, 03:06:21 PM
Where is AKwilly, he's the odds man, the man with the expertise when it comes to wagering? I want to ask him what are the odds that Ovechkin gets out of the 2nd round, down 2 - 0, with the next 2 in Pitt.

The smart money is on the Pens.  Just sayin'.  ;)

GO PENS!!!!!!  :D

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 05:20:16 PM
The smart money is on the Pens.  Just sayin'.  ;)

GO PENS!!!!!!  :D

no one asked you

ShayP

Quote from: trostol on April 30, 2017, 06:20:17 PM
no one asked you

LOL!  Yeah.  I know.  Hey, you should feel pretty good knowing your Flyers have the second pick in the draft. heh heh

BTW...Capitals fans when Pittsburgh beats them in the playoffs...which is nearly all the time.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 07:16:20 PM
LOL!  Yeah.  I know.  Hey, you should feel pretty good knowing your Flyers have the second pick in the draft. heh heh

BTW...Capitals fans when Pittsburgh beats them in the playoffs...which is nearly all the time.

indeed..it was a shining light in an awkward season lol

ge30542

Not lookin good for the Blue Notes, not good at all.

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on April 30, 2017, 07:16:20 PM

also..Caps just are not built for playoffs oddly enough lol

akwilly

Quote from: ge30542 on April 30, 2017, 03:06:21 PM
I did bet the caps to win it all at 3-1. I also bet blackhawks at 5-1 though. I then bet Penn's at + money to beat caps in series but that's just to break even. I don't trust the caps but from an odds standpoint I thought it was a good play. The crap thing is that I will have ended up wagering way to much to get a potential tiny return. Blackhawks really screwed my plans.

ge30542

Quote from: akwilly on May 03, 2017, 06:09:23 PM
Blackhawks really screwed my plans.
Ask Gravity Sucks. I think they screwed his plans too.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ge30542 on May 03, 2017, 07:56:03 PM
Ask Gravity Sucks. I think they screwed his plans too.

They certainly caused me to give up on hockey until October.

Downside is I have to shave now.

akwilly

Ovechkin vs Crosby reminds me of Manning vs Brady but at least Manning beat Tom once or twice.

akwilly

Oh ya almost forgot to mention.... Doc and Pierre were on fire today. Doc is amazing especially considering his age an freakin Pierre is the hardest working man in sports!!!!

trostol

Quote from: akwilly on May 03, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
Oh ya almost forgot to mention.... Doc and Pierre were on fire today. Doc is amazing especially considering his age an freakin Pierre is the hardest working man in sports!!!!

lol you are literally..the only person i have seen say this..reading about..lotta people are tired of the 2 of them lol

Zetaspeak

That Penguin  player really sold that fake high stick in the last minute  of the game.

Big pet peeve of North American  sports fan/media mocking soccer for dives and faking injury, yet it happens in "our" sports just as much. At least soccer knows there is a problem  and can suspend players for it after.

ge30542

Quote from: akwilly on May 03, 2017, 08:51:23 PM
Pierre sucks, (why do you think he spends so much time on his knees, "behind the glass"  ;  )

Also, I saw on Nat Geo where bisexuality is somewhat common among penguins.

albrecht

Bonino should be playing soccer. What a faker. But can't blame the game on his poor sportsmanship. Fleury again was awesome. Credit where credit is due. Let's Go Caps! For some reason, it seems but I hold out hope, the Caps can't deal with post-season, especially in goal? Too much work winning the regular? Psychological? Time for a "team only meeting" and break out a Code Red and motivate some people. If it doesn't go well I think Caps coaching need to readjust and pull a "soccer" scheme, like purposely throwing some late in season games so not to go in as first seed or face certain opponents and overcome the mental block and history? I seem to recall some WC, or was in CL?, or both where soccer teams would do this type of thing. One reason some games were played at same time now and differing group stage formats? I could be wrong but I seem to recall this being a thing, at least in the past.

ShayP

Quote from: Zetaspeak on May 03, 2017, 09:55:30 PM
That Penguin  player really sold that fake high stick in the last minute  of the game.

Didn't see that... but Ovechkin has been chopping wood for years. ::)  It's the Capitals way.  Yeah, I'm a Pens fan but I've seen enough over the years to realize we don't get the calls.  In fact we rarely get any. 

ge30542

Gonna take a yuge effort in Nashville on Sunday, we'll see.

akwilly

The oilers are dropping like flys

albrecht

Quote from: akwilly on May 05, 2017, 11:29:49 PM
Holy cow!!!!!
Another reason why hockey is the best game ever.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2017, 11:34:40 PM
Another reason why hockey is the best game ever.
damn right it is. Never thought any sport would pass football but damn hockey is better

GravitySucks

Quote from: akwilly on May 05, 2017, 11:52:52 PM
damn right it is. Never thought any sport would pass football but damn hockey is better

It was better before helmets

ShayP

Quote from: akwilly on May 05, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

Playoff hockey is the best.

akwilly

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2017, 12:02:47 AM
Playoff hockey is the best.
that's true but Wednesday night rivalry with doc and the great Pierre is hard to beat

trostol

Quote from: akwilly on May 06, 2017, 12:29:09 AM
that's true but Wednesday night rivalry with doc and the great Pierre is hard to beat

sure it is...even if you leave out crappy Doc and Pierre...a lot of the match up's aren't actual rivals