Author Topic: A Thread For All Things Trey Gowdy!  (Read 1308 times)

Re: A Thread For All Things Trey Gowdy!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2017, 05:38:51 PM »
Trey Gowdy.  A real life Perry Mason.

Trey Gowdy.  A real life TREY GOWDY. ;) ;D

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2017, 06:18:56 PM »
Trey Gowdy "I have a provocative History with James Comey."  5.7.17.

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2017, 12:29:56 PM »
Trey Gowdy Defends Jim Comey - Hints At HUGE Clinton Crimes.  5.18.17.

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 02:46:19 PM »
EVERY Trey Gowdy Question To John Brennan On Russia Interference In 2016 Elections 5/23/17.

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2018, 02:24:17 PM »
I had a hunch. ;)

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2018, 02:27:44 PM »
I had a hunch. ;)

That would be good but I was really hoping he'd take over for Sessions or Wray when they get axed. ;)

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2018, 02:31:34 PM »
I used to enjoy watching Trey's father, Curt, go on drunken pheasant hunts with Phil Harris on "American Sportsman" back in the day.  That was reality TV at its finest.

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2018, 02:31:35 PM »
That would be good but I was really hoping he'd take over for Sessions or Wray when they get axed. ;)

He wants out of politics and I don't blame him.  He can be much more effective going back to the judicial system.  Stay tuned.  More to come. ;)

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2018, 02:35:07 PM »
I used to enjoy watching Trey's father, Curt, go on drunken pheasant hunts with Phil Harris on "American Sportsman" back in the day.  That was reality TV at its finest.
OMG! Curt Gowdy - OF COURSE!.  He was a funny phque.  I never made the connection.  Thanks, Uncle Duke.

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2018, 02:42:03 PM »
A Blast from the Recent Past. ;D

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2018, 02:42:19 PM »
He wants out of politics and I don't blame him.  He can be much more effective going back to the judicial system.  Stay tuned.  More to come. ;)

No doubt after the miscarriage Trump has had to deal with, the only people stupid enough to get into politics will those who have no where else to go. Lifers like Schumer and Mccain and Pilosi and the Kennedy family. Billionaire’s will continue to to choose the roll of puppet master with those who are easiest to buy and control; the DemoKKKrat party, the MSMEdia, and their brainless lemming followers.

Skidmarks on the underwear of society like Pud & Fabio will lap up their orders as fast as they can swallow.

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2018, 02:46:32 PM »
No doubt after the miscarriage Trump has had to deal with, the only people stupid enough to get into politics will those who have no where else to go. Lifers like Schumer and Mccain and Pilosi and the Kennedy family. Billionaire’s will continue to to choose the roll of puppet master with those who are easiest to buy and control; the DemoKKKrat party, the MSMEdia, and their brainless lemming followers.

Skidmarks on the underwear of society like Pud & Fabio will lap up their orders as fast as they can swallow.

Well stated, Gd.  It kind of reminds me of a reality TV show's rendition of Plato's Allegory Of The Cave.   ;D ;D ;D