• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Celebrity mugshots

Started by 21st Century Man, March 19, 2017, 11:48:24 PM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 19, 2017, 11:49:21 PM

;D

The alternately raised eyebrows are hilarious! Do you know what he was busted for?

Great thread idea, too, because there is a treasure trove of those on the interwebs!

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 19, 2017, 11:55:24 PM
;D

The alternately raised eyebrows are hilarious! Do you know what he was busted for?

Great thread idea, too, because there is a treasure trove of those on the interwebs!

Not sure but I thought it was funny too.

I searched for Robert Mitchum's mugshot from his pot bust, and am surprised that I can't find one. I have to believe it would have looked something like this. There are a few pics of him in jail, though, including this one of him leisurely enjoying a cup of apple toilet wine.

The closest result was Steve McQueen's for a crime I'm too lazy to look up right now.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 20, 2017, 12:06:42 AM

Arrested for a victimless crime.  :o

True but I'm just posting mugshots. Here is one for you though that doesn't really look like Chuck to me.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 20, 2017, 12:11:45 AM
I searched for Robert Mitchum's mugshot from his pot bust, and am surprised that I can't find one. I have to believe it would have looked something like this. There are a few pics of him in jail, though, including this one of him leisurely enjoying a cup of apple toilet wine.

The closest result was Steve McQueen's for a crime I'm too lazy to look up right now.

Damn, I'd love to see Mitchum's mugshot.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 20, 2017, 12:12:19 AM
True but I'm just posting mugshots. Here is one for you though that doesn't really look like Chuck to me.

Your suspicions are correct, because that's definitely Charles Berry, who achieved brief notoriety as "the worst Black Chuck Berry impersonator in the greater Chicagoland area" in the early seventies. The mugshot is from his arrest for stealing the little boxes of detergent from a machine in a laundromat for reasons he was unable to explain in a way that made sense to anyone else.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 20, 2017, 12:38:13 AM
Your suspicions are correct, because that's definitely Charles Berry, who achieved brief notoriety as "the worst Black Chuck Berry impersonator in the greater Chicagoland area" in the early seventies. The mugshot is from his arrest for stealing the little boxes of detergent from a machine in a laundromat for reasons he was unable to explain in a way that made sense to anyone else.

LOL.  Thanks for clearing that one up. I didn't think that was Chuck.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 19, 2017, 11:55:24 PM
;D

Watch the movie. ;)

I hesitate to post this one out of deep respect for the man who may have been having problems with Alzheimers when this occurred.  However, it was a memorable photo so here it is.

Guess who?

Here's another hint.