• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does The Patriot Nurse have a big ass?

Started by Caruthers612, March 16, 2017, 06:41:51 PM

Caruthers612

You know the one I'm talking about. The ranting, raving crazy gun-totin' rootin', tootin' nurse who gives medical advice in front of a bureau with five guns on it, when she isn't screamin' about the coming apocalypse and the need to prep for full road warrior conditions. I kind of feel like she does have a big ass, but I can't be sure. Not that I'm saying that's necessarily a bad thing, or that I wouldn't turn her cross-eyed but slightly hot face down into the mattress and do her anyway. It's kind of a bone in, bone out situation, like a Christmas ham but with more ammo. Anyway, if anyone here's ever seen her ass let me know, or just posit theories, credible or otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMt9cyImVgk&t=0s

Quote from: Caruthers612 on March 16, 2017, 06:41:51 PM
   You know the one I'm talking about. The ranting, raving crazy gun-totin' rootin', tootin' nurse who gives medical advice in front of a bureau with five guns on it, when she isn't screamin' about the coming apocalypse and the need to prep for full road warrior conditions. I kind of feel like she does have a big ass, but I can't be sure. Not that I'm saying that's necessarily a bad thing, or that I wouldn't turn her cross-eyed but slightly hot face down into the mattress and do her anyway. It's kind of a bone in, bone out situation, like a Christmas ham but with more ammo. Anyway, if anyone here's ever seen her ass let me know, or just posit theories, credible or otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMt9cyImVgk&t=0s

I haven't checked out her channel (or her ass) for quite a spell.    I liked her medical advice/knowledge but the whole SHTF/Bullets..Bean..Band aids stuff I can do without.  Is she still dating Reid H?  I'm glad to see he forged his own path and left that other fella he was working for.  Her ass?  I don't know..you gotta consider the whole package.  Smart, medically trained, maybe a bit on the crazy side..what's not to like even if her butt is a size or two larger than normal?  She's an attractive gal. 

Dr. MD MD

Sounds like someone's mad crushing! I can't really blame you. She is pretty cute.  ;) ;)

Caruthers612

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on March 16, 2017, 07:06:18 PM
I haven't checked out her channel (or her ass) for quite a spell.    I liked her medical advice/knowledge but the whole SHTF/Bullets..Bean..Band aids stuff I can do without.  Is she still dating Reid H?  I'm glad to see he forged his own path and left that other fella he was working for.  Her ass?  I don't know..you gotta consider the whole package.  Smart, medically trained, maybe a bit on the crazy side..what's not to like even if her butt is a size or two larger than normal?  She's an attractive gal.

Yes, she is, though she's got that explosive temper, apparently, which, combined with the arsenal she owns, kinda results in shrinkage, if you know what I mean.  :P Now who is Reid H? I saw that some guy named Reid is in some of her videos and considered that he may be the guy who knows first hand(s) the dimensions of her ass, but I've no idea who he is.