• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Government Chemtrails-Crimes against Humanity

Started by Stellar, March 07, 2017, 10:14:34 PM

Stellar

I'm not saying contrails don't exist, but I am saying chemtrails do exist.

chemtrails;
J._Marvin_Herndon
Author of the retracted chemtrail document

Stellar

wow no comments folks.

I wonder what your thoughts are about chemtrails?

NewStar

Quote from: Stellar on March 17, 2017, 06:19:08 PM
wow no comments folks.

Maybe because your track record is not very good.

Quote from: Stellar on May 18, 2015, 01:11:35 PM
Tell me that after September when China goes off the petrodollar and all the dollars pour into the U.S making the dollar worthless.  Then you will see action from Jade Helm.

droog

Quote from: Stellar on March 17, 2017, 06:19:08 PM
wow no comments folks.

Yes, this lack of response is exactly why the fuckers are getting away with this wholesale poisoning of us and the entire planet.  No one seemed to notice or care when the sun in our sky turned white from all the chemtrail crap so they figured no problem with going all out and making the whole damn sky white to match.

I think I will be putting my time and money behind this guy's efforts: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/.  Besides trying to make the public aware (our only hope, but doubtful as people would rather look down at their phones than up at what is happening) is working with a team of lawyers to try and sue the government.  They will never win, of course, but public awareness is also the goal.  Makes me think that Trump and Pruitt's efforts at dismantling the EPA and clean air and water acts is perhaps a way to invalidate their suit.