• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

One Big Infomercial - Coast2Coast without Bell

Started by Schaunob, February 27, 2017, 01:16:30 AM

Schaunob

I am glad that I stumbled across this board today so that I can finally vent about what has happened to one of the greatest radio programs in history. 

First he sells 2 hours of his program to a supplement company trying to con everyone into buying their over priced crap.

Then he opens a dating site

Then he opens up another dating site.

Then the stupid ass TV show

Then the "premium" subscription

Then the "new artist" segment

Is there any part of his program that isn't for sale? 

I use to listen to this show every night in bed and now can't stand to listen to it unless there is a guest host. 

Ciardelo

Quote from: Sob on February 27, 2017, 01:16:30 AM
I am glad that I stumbled across this board today so that I can finally vent about what has happened to one of the greatest radio programs in history. 

First he sells 2 hours of his program to a supplement company trying to con everyone into buying their over priced crap.

I use to listen to this show every night in bed and now can't stand to listen to it unless there is a guest host.

GNS man, GNS. Welcome! Post often!

mikuthing01

Can i interest you in some Turmeric or Carnivora? Tell Them the Night Hawk sent ya!

http://www.carnivora.com/

JesusJuice

It's called "Winning", faggot.

P. S. You forgot that George Noory is also a successful author. He's getting ready to publish a new book soon. I think that you're just jealous of his 12 inches of uncut Egyptian cock.

zeebo

ShayP

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on February 27, 2017, 01:28:53 AM

P. S. You forgot that George Noory is also a successful author. He's getting ready to publish a new book soon. I think that you're just jealous of his 12 inches of uncut Egyptian cock.

pate

Knot that it whelps:

Hove yew tied knitting?

In an easy-care(tm_) erm Laz-Boi/BarkaLounge/Mei-Balk type set-up>?

Like a Squatty-Potty for the Brane.

I digress..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqL4DRZ2EkA

mm

Dateline

Then, the Egyptian cock went cock-a-doodle-do and laid the golden egg.

WOTR

The poor guy just stumbled across this site.  Not having time to acclimatize to this board, I am willing to play the part of translator.

"Welcome to Bellgab.  Please  understand that when four chan got boring, we all came here and hope that you enjoy your stay as much as we have been enjoying ours.  Peace"*

*"peace" was not actually included in the original untranslated work- but knowing the author as I do, I believe that it was implied.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on February 28, 2017, 01:13:57 AM
The poor guy just stumbled across this site.  Not having time to acclimatize to this board, I am willing to play the part of translator.

"Welcome to Bellgab.  Please  understand that when four chan got boring, we all came here and hope that you enjoy your stay as much as we have been enjoying ours.  Peace"*

*"peace" was not actually included in the original untranslated work- but knowing the author as I do, I believe that it was implied.  ;)

THIS is why you are in charge of guest relations for the Annulusâ,,¢. Great job WOTR!

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on February 28, 2017, 01:17:53 AM
THIS is why you are in charge of guest relations for the Annulusâ,,¢. Great job WOTR!

Thank-you.  Those four weeks that I spent at "Disney guest relations boot camp" really compliment the training that I have in "the languages of four chan."  I am happy to serve and contribute to the important work that the Annulusâ,,¢ does on this board.

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on February 28, 2017, 01:20:39 AM
Thank-you.  Those four weeks that I spent at "Disney guest relations boot camp" really compliment the training that I have...

Hmm I thought that was more of a Magic Kingdom 'community service' kinda deal.  Something about an indecent proposal to Snow White and a scuffle with some Dwarfs.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on February 28, 2017, 01:34:17 AM
Hmm I thought that was more of a Magic Kingdom 'community service' kinda deal.  Something about an indecent proposal to Snow White and a scuffle with some Dwarfs.

Fucking goofy

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 28, 2017, 01:36:54 AM
Fucking goofy

He's actually some kind of surveillance agent.  Got an HD camera for a nose.  Don't be fooled by the playful antics and floppy ears - he'll friggin bust you.

WOTR

Quote from: zeebo on February 28, 2017, 01:34:17 AM
those were just ugly rumours... You should see the dungeon under the magic castle where "mistress White" has been know to whip a few of the guest relations recruits into shape.   She was a more-than-willing participant in the debauchery that I, alone was accused of.