• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2015, 11:31:59 AM
I see that you folks, bored and useless for any thing else as you may be, don't understand the real rules of the game.

Yes, we all know here that you have been 'on the game' for several decades, pimping yourself out as the spokesman for this tired old arse-gravy. No-one actually cares. No-one has the time or inclination to lower themselves to the level of a fatuous little creep who goes around picking fights with people just because they disagree.

And, especially, no-one wants to waste a second of precious time - time that they will never get back - reading your hysterical guff. To be honest, I have started to rather enjoy you, in a bad-tooth biting way, but that's only because the local school is closed for the day, and I live too far away from the nearest playground to enjoy my favourite hobby (according to you). So, fire away, if you think it makes you feel better. You're not very good at this libel malarkey, but if it stops you being nasty to passers-by in the street, then I am happy to take the hit for them.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2015, 10:56:53 AM
Hmmmm, not only are the folks here already trying to bury my post with slurs, righteous indignation, etc., but when their most morally suspect, pardon the term, member posts a photo of himself "flashing", they want to call me  names for VD's self-indictment?

Get on with the matter at hand...or do I really need to re-post the entire thing?
BellGabbers might be wondering who VD is. No, it's not owing to the fact that Horn is a witless fucknut who can't write a short post without balling it up. I can reveal that he was at that moment also engaged in booking a holiday to Thailand and, naturally, VD was the first thing on his mind.

Don't go in puddles without wearing your wellies, Mr Horn. As one 'degenerate' to another  ;) .

Centurion40

Mr. Horn, I am amazed that you persist, here, of all places.  Especially after you've announced your opinion of us all.  Perhaps you are doing nothing more than honing your points by posting here.  Only you would know.

I think that it would be somewhat wonderful if Mr. Meier's experiences and photographs were real.  But I have neither seen nor read (I have read the content connected to your links) anything that would make me think that they are anything other than fakes.

I am sorry to tell you that I find content, like the links posted below, more plausible than the information that you have presented. Why? Because I am reasonably sane and posses a limited intellect with the ability to apply a modicum of common sense and logic. I sure that you would disagree with my own self assessment.

But I do sincerely encourage you to carry on as you make the world a more interesting place.

http://forgetomori.com/2007/ufos/the-billy-meier-hoax-photographs/

http://www.nmsr.org/ufocomp.htm

http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash2/newsflash2.htm

http://www.alienscientist.com/meier.html

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2015, 10:43:31 AM
Apparently Onan - the guy nobody wants to shake hands with - has a little trouble with…math. 1989 vs. 1982 is - wait for it - seven years earlier, score it for Meier. Camazotz Automat - it's a family name, he was birthed through a vending machine - proudly gives us similar LATER numbers, apparently thinking that also pointing out that Meier wins this one means, what, that he doesn't?

If the technology had already trickled down to worthless "customer service modular training," and had trickled down to godless print-men (heh)  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_and_Mr._Chicken) then 1982 wasn't earthshaking in the context of how long the technology/concept had been developing (even further back than computer usage, as I view it, i.e., since man first learned to finger-paint/point)

To make conversation specifically with onan, I cited my own experience with what I consider old overrated and faddish tech.

I didn't go into any detail about the toxic aroma of freshly pressed vinyl notebooks... The whispered screams of circular velcro tabs as modules were opened and explored under the oversight of brain dead dictator managers wearing the latest 80s power suits.

More importantly, Mr. Horn, did you pick up on the undercurrent of what a cunt Fred Smith is, riding on the backs of his employees' visual health in the name of saving a few bucks in a multi-billion dollar corporation?

Almost one hundred employees in that call center alone, reading those goddamned monochrome green screens for eight hour shifts, forty hours per week. Billy Meier knows, the glare factor was outrageous.

It was like staring into the vapid radioactive eye of a prehistoric fish.

That was the true thrust of my post. To onan.

There is something familiar about you. Do I ~know~ you? Who is this?

Was your REAL mother, in fact, a vending machine?

Your personal name means little to me.

What was your mother's patent number(s)?

I've been searching for my siblings for decades.

If you're extremely lucky, you could be one of them.

Because I have tons of cash to share with my true siblings - leftover after suing the living healing bejesus out of Federal Express.

(Or "Fedex" as they now refer to themselves, though in 1988, if one answered the service line with "Fedex," one could ((and would!)) be taken aside for some serious touch-screen time to teach one how to correctly state the company's holy name.)

An aside: You'll learn my personal name if/when I meet you in the flesh.

(But I don't think you're gonna like it.)

wr250

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 14, 2015, 12:18:57 PM
If the technology had already trickled down to worthless "customer service modular training," and had trickled down to godless print-men (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_and_Mr._Chicken) then 1982 wasn't earthshaking in the context of how long the technology/concept had been developing (even further back, as I view it, i.e., since man learned to finger-paint/point)

To make conversation specifically with onan, I cited my own experience with what I consider old overrated and faddish tech.

I didn't go into any detail about the toxic aroma of freshly pressed vinyl notebooks... The whispered screams of circular velcro tabs as modules were opened and explored under the oversight of brain dead dictator managers wearing the latest 80s power suits.

More importantly, Mr. Horn, did you pick up on the undercurrent of what a cunt Fred Smith is, riding on the backs of his employees' visual health in the name of saving a few bucks in a multi-billion dollar corporation?

Almost one hundred employees in that call center alone, reading those goddamned monochrome green screens for eight hour shifts, forty hours per week. Billy Meier knows, the glare factor was outrageous.

It was like staring into the vapid radioactive eye of a prehistoric fish.

That was the true thrust of my post.

There is something familiar about you. Do I ~know~ you? Who is this?

Was your REAL mother, in fact, a vending machine?

Your personal name means little to me.

What was your mother's patent number?

I've been searching for my siblings for decades.

If you're extremely lucky, you could be one of them.

Because I have tons of cash to share with my true siblings - from suing the living healing bejesus out of Federal Express.

(Or "Fedex" as they now refer to themselves, though in 1988, if one answered the service line with "Fedex," one could ((and would!)) be taken aside for some serious touch-screen time to teach one how to correctly state the company's holy name.)

An aside: You'll learn my personal name if/when I meet you in the flesh.

But I don't think you're gonna like it.

dave noorie? naw you are too cool to be dave noorie.

Quote from: wr250 on July 14, 2015, 12:26:56 PM
dave noorie? naw you are too cool to be dave noorie.

I do crave pizza rolls at odd hours.

mahigitam

Quote from: henge0stone on July 10, 2015, 07:31:41 PM

Michael's explanation is pretty poor,
http://www.theyfly.com/Asket_&_Nera.htm

More thorough documentation and analysis of Meier's Asket-Nera pictures is done here:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/photos-and-videos/outer-space-pictures-asket-nera-semjase/

Quote from: henge0stone on July 10, 2015, 07:31:41 PM"It should also be stated that the investigators confirmed that Meier bought his first color television (a SABA) from Mr. Baer's store, in Bauma, in July 1976. Meier took the photo of Asket in 1975."

What investigators? Can you give names? Quotes? Citation?

This info is not from any independent investigators but just from a Meier's FIGU core group member - Hans George Lanzendorfer who published an article in June 1998. He only joined FIGU on March 8, 1987. So what we have here is a hearsay and on top of that, it is third-hand. :o

Quote from: henge0stone on July 10, 2015, 07:31:41 PMMichael you also stated,
"Meier already back in 1976 states in his contact notes that his space-trip photos can't be trusted! In the contact notes of the 68th contact on November 12, 1976 it is mentioned that space-trip pictures have been severely tampered with, and substitutions made in some cases and the photos not returned in other cases, during the photo processing."

If his photos had been tampered with back in 1976 how can we know which are authentic? Its also suspicous hat Billy would keep tampered photos all these years. Why not throw them away?

Meier never said his space photos shouldn't be trusted in CR 68.
He only stated that in a explicit manner after Asket-Nera revelation, in 1998. Until around 1998, he has been claiming that the reasons for his pictures being identical to artists pictures is due to:
1. ET's intuitive-telepathic impulses, which they, have been sending to artists, sci-fi authors, scientists, etc. (who are unaware of it), in order to prepare us earthlings for the coming future events
2. these artists have copied and altered Meier's photos and not cited Meier as the original source.

In fact, Meier has in 2002 and 2003 published around 31 space pictures in his new 3rd edition contact notes, saying that these were VERIFIED and AUTHENTICATED by the Plejaren ET Ptaah IN AROUND 2001, as genuine photos taken by Meier during his space trip. But as it turns out these too are blatant fakes. Read my documentation and analysis of these so-called ET-validated "genuine" photos here:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/photos-and-videos/

Few examples of "ET-authenticated" photos:

Think about it, difficult as that clearly is: Meier writes about 3-D, holographic touch screen technology in 1982. You bozos cite 1988 and 1989 - but still neglect to mention, ta-da, that we don't have the 3-D, holographic kind yet and it's only well after Meier foretold it that we've started to dream it up. 

Holography has been in science fiction for over a century. A touchscreen 3D-hologram is not far-fetched at all, of course assuming that no one on earth has conceived it before and published it in books, science magazines, movies, etc., which is extremely unlikely.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holography_in_fiction

The contact report in which Meier mentioned about 3-D, holographic touch screen technology is contact report 166, allegedly taken place on Thursday, March 11, 1982, 4:11 AM.
Anybody want to guess, when exactly did Meier publish this information for the first time?
In 1995 in Semjase Kontakt Berichte 2nd edition.

And by the way, there are ZERO corroborated prophecies or predictions:
http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/

onan

Yeah seven years huh? The simplest of wiki searches dates touch screens to 65. I merely pointed out I used them in 89 in printing. Printing which isn't known for breakthroughs in computer science. But the subtlety of my post escaped you.

I get it, you are invested in make believe. Nothing anyone posts here, will dissuade you. Good for you. Keep at it. You are certainly changing the hearts and minds of everyone. billy boy will soon be... just as before, a fraud.

Quote from: onan on July 14, 2015, 01:35:12 PM
Yeah seven years huh? The simplest of wiki searches dates touch screens to 65.

yUP, he HIMSELF links references in his article that dates multitouch screens back to the 60's!

http://theyflyblog.com/2011/02/24/meier-described-3-d-touch-screen-technology-in-1982/

Jackstar

Apparently Onan - the guy nobody wants to shake hands with

This was as funny as it was mistaken.

Well, congratulations Michael.  Before you came here there were only 14 posts in this thread in six years and nobody knew who you were.  Now eleven pages and people are checking out your site out of anger, frustration, and disbelief that you could continue to perpetuate this.  Mission accomplished.

henge0stone

Michael's site is a wonder blog of insanity, basically the rantings of a mad man  ;D It's great.

HumanBeing

Did MV interview Michael Horn last night or is it tonight? Or has it been called off?

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 14, 2015, 11:31:59 AM
I see that you folks, bored and useless for any thing else as you may be, don't understand the real rules of the game.

When people defame a person, they are obligated to substantiate their claims...assuming of course that they are actually decent people who abide by the long established ethics and mores of civilized human society.

Of course when people are simply too cowardly to even put their own, verifiable, names and identities behind their claims, it's already a dead giveaway that they're basically parasitic, deliberate (paid or unpaid)  disinformation agents…and world class cowards.

So it's only fair to give even such worthless creatures the opportunity to substantiate their claims, unlikely as it may be that are capable of it. Certainly not a single creature here can.

Nonetheless, I've put forth not only the expert, independent analysis that clearly refutes the unsubstantiated attacks - while providing irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial craft - I also provided the little do-it-yourself photo test that consistently reveals the same results when done by...anyone, of course.

So this gaggle of cry baby, impotent no accounts can only resort to beating their clipped wings in the vain hope that no one else - indeed if anyone else does read this thread - will notice that they indeed…surrendered.

As promised though, as soon as time permits, I'll gladly further promote this legacy to their failure, which is really the failure of the ubiquitous degenerate creatures who embody and embrace such hostility to the truth to attain the status of human beings.

We got it...all of you surrendered. Thanks, I'll post a link to the promo when it's done.

Be nice. A polar bear fell on me.

henge0stone

Is mahigitam Michael also? Seems kinda fishy that the only person coming here to defend Meier writes just like Michael and has insane logic as well.

The truth? You want the truth? I'll tell you then. There is a man.  A one-armed man. And he is responsible for all of this. Every bit of it. I don't care if you believe me or not, but he exists, and he is the reason I do the things I do. The reason I do my best to hide in broad daylight instead of in the dark like some faceless creature without an origin to call my own.

The UFOgitive. A QM Production.

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 14, 2015, 04:23:58 PM

The truth? You want the truth? I'll tell you then. There is a man.  A one-armed man. And he is responsible for all of this. Every bit of it. I don't care if you believe me or not, but he exists, and he is the reason I do the things I do. The reason I do my best to hide in broad daylight instead of in the dark like some faceless creature without an origin to call my own.

That clears things up.  Thanks, Cam!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on July 14, 2015, 04:23:58 PM

"Now you know why I need Excedrin."

HumanBeing

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2015, 05:45:12 PM

i haven't talked to hoagland, but michael horn will be on the gabcast on july 14.  i will likely end up hosting that one by myself since it's excruciating to try and interview someone while another voice is jumping in, never mind 3 others.

Is this still happening?

Quote from: MV on June 23, 2015, 05:45:12 PM

i haven't talked to hoagland, but michael horn will be on the gabcast on july 14.  i will likely end up hosting that one by myself since it's excruciating to try and interview someone while another voice is jumping in, never mind 3 others.

Why'd you change your mind MV? 

Who wouldn't want to hear that dipshit rail against the anonymous internet, and go on about Billy Mire for a couple hours, instead of Jaz, (Red), onan, and Eddie Dean?  Especially just a few days before Art's new show? 

mahigitam

Quote from: henge0stone on July 14, 2015, 04:20:53 PM
Is mahigitam Michael also? Seems kinda fishy that the only person coming here to defend Meier writes just like Michael and has insane logic as well.

Hey stone, what part of my post sounds pro-Meier? I have posted links and images that effectively refutes all of Meier and Michael Horn's claims!

Quote from: mahigitam on July 14, 2015, 09:21:35 PM
Hey stone, what part of my post sounds pro-Meier? I have posted links and images that effectively refutes all of Meier and Michael Horn's claims!

I enjoyed the material that you took the time to post, mahigitam. I waited for Mr. Horn to respond ~specifically~ to your posts.

Unfortunately, I expect some desperate "shock and awe" blanket tactic that evades lady logic.

Meanwhile, I must depart.

The transfigured Laura Mundo just knocked at my front door and a scout ship piloted by George Adamski is parked on the lawn.

We are going for a spin to Venus and then beyond - and we are watching MST3K episodes all the way. Cinematic Titanic shows won't be out of the question, either. It's a long trip.

We've also arranged to have Midnight in the Desert sent to us via foldcast.

Keith can be so accommodating.

Gotta go! Adamski just honked the sacuer horn!!!!

(impatient little fucker)

^ ^ ^ My ride!!!!!

Melissa B

The Truth always withstands the test of skeptics, slanderers and time. Those brave men and women who bring the truth and boldly confront the evil, shameless and cowardly miscreants are what you fear. They stand up to the lies, defamation and fraud with fierce perseverance. They profoundly know that the cause is just and risk everything to bring it to the people.

Billy Eduard Albert Meier and Michael Horn have more integrity, intelligence, dedication and courage than most of you will muster up in the next 7 lifetimes. The truth WILL prevail whether you're down with it or not. You can either turn towards the truth or go your way of non-thinking with your degenerate, low-frequency consciousness. Inevitably, that tide of truth is already turning~~

“The Earth human’s sense of effort towards seeking the truth has disappeared. He has lost the inclination to seek the truth through his inherent power of thinking, searching and recognizing. Therefore he has turned to the erroneous form of thinking, that he will only accept as true that which he can touch with his hands and that which he can see with his eyes and that which he can hear with his ears. But this is the false, purely material way, which mocks and scorns any effort of self-thinking, self-feeling, self-searching, self-seeking and self-recognition for every solution and truth. Therefore through this, the way to the searching for the truth, and the finding of the truth, is not provided. “-Ptaah

Quote from: Melissa B on July 15, 2015, 01:08:50 AM
The Truth always withstands the test of skeptics, slanderers and time. Those brave men and women who bring the truth and boldly confront the evil, shameless and cowardly miscreants are what you fear. They stand up to the lies, defamation and fraud with fierce perseverance. They profoundly know that the cause is just and risk everything to bring it to the people.

Billy Eduard Albert Meier and Michael Horn have more integrity, intelligence, dedication and courage than most of you will muster up in the next 7 lifetimes. The truth WILL prevail whether you're down with it or not. You can either turn towards the truth or go your way of non-thinking with your degenerate, low-frequency consciousness. Inevitably, that tide of truth is already turning~~

“The Earth human’s sense of effort towards seeking the truth has disappeared. He has lost the inclination to seek the truth through his inherent power of thinking, searching and recognizing. Therefore he has turned to the erroneous form of thinking, that he will only accept as true that which he can touch with his hands and that which he can see with his eyes and that which he can hear with his ears. But this is the false, purely material way, which mocks and scorns any effort of self-thinking, self-feeling, self-searching, self-seeking and self-recognition for every solution and truth. Therefore through this, the way to the searching for the truth, and the finding of the truth, is not provided. “-Ptaah

Hey Mel B, I remember you from the Spice Girls.

You write just like Michael Horn, uncanny

This is starting to seem like a cult; everyone sounding like clones of Michael Horn.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 15, 2015, 01:30:33 AM
This is starting to seem like a cult; everyone sounding like clones of Michael Horn.

Which seems strange, given his stance on internet anonymity

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 15, 2015, 01:41:05 AM
Which is very strange, given his stance on internet anonymity

Could be some brainwashing going on.

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on July 15, 2015, 01:53:48 AM
Could be some brainwashing going on.

Oh, hell. Sign me up. What's another $5 a month?

I'm going to be brutally honest, here. After studying the early UFO movement for several years, I think I would join a local "saucer club" in a hummingbird's heartbeat.

But it would have to provide membership cards, pin-buttons, monthly dinners, and special "Visitors" from "you know where" who are willing to do AMA sessions at the local Lion's Club hall.

(Oh, Venus was a let down. That's why we came back so fast. Could not BREATHE. Choked in fact. And Mein Gott, the heat! Mr. Adamski promises to take me there again when the weather is more cooperative. But as a bonus, there is a radioactive circular spot on my front lawn. Life is good. )

b_dubb

"Quit while you are behind" - Ancient Plejaren Proverb