• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: nbirnes on July 17, 2015, 04:16:44 PM
MV is the only person on the planet to interview this trainwreck spokesman. Others have tried, but only MV will bring out the true. And when he pushes MV too far ... well, that's the stuff of dreams. Can't wait.

I imagine you must have had some dealings with this guy down the years with the magazine. It's hard, from reading this thread, to imagine anyone worse as a spokesman for anything. He can't engage at all, he just blows his stack and abuses anyone who doesn't agree with him. Even by the demented standards of ufology he is one of the worst.

nbirnes

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 04:20:59 PM
I imagine you must have had some dealings with this guy down the years with the magazine. It's hard, from reading this thread, to imagine anyone worse as a spokesman for anything. He can't engage at all, he just blows his stack and abuses anyone who doesn't agree with him. Even by the demented standards of ufology he is one of the worst.

When I first started in 2004, I wanted to cover him and did, over the wise objections of the Eckers. I gave him a spread in the issue with Pat Uskert on the cover. Hilarity ensued.

http://www.bella-haven.com/assets/pdfs/112.19.5.pdf

I did run a follow-up to cover my chagrin with a great story about a guy in England who replicated most of the photos using string and scotch tape. And that was the end of the Billy M coverage for us.

http://www.bella-haven.com/assets/pdfs/117.20.4.pdf

SredniVashtar

Quote from: nbirnes on July 17, 2015, 04:36:33 PM
When I first started in 2004, I wanted to cover him and did, over the wise objections of the Eckers. I gave him a spread in the issue with Pat Uskert on the cover. Hilarity ensued.

http://www.bella-haven.com/assets/pdf/112.19.5.pdf

I did run a follow-up to cover my chagrin with a great story about a guy in England who replicated most of the photos using string and scotch tape. And that was the end of the Billy M coverage for us.

http://www.bella-haven.com/assets/pdf/117.20.4.pdf

I got a 404 error with those unfortunately. Anyway, I am glad to see that other people have had problems with him. I was beginning to think it was just me. He is truly a piece of work.

b_dubb

Has MV posted the interview with BM nut yet?

nbirnes

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 04:40:09 PM
I got a 404 error with those unfortunately. Anyway, I am glad to see that other people have had problems with him. I was beginning to think it was just me. He is truly a piece of work.

Trying to fix them. Here they are corrected:

http://www.bella-haven.com/assets/pdfs/112.19.5.pdf

http://www.bella-haven.com/assets/pdfs/117.20.4.pdf

Weirdly, no matter what I do, the forum keeps remembering the broken links. The correct ones have "pdfs" in there instead of "pdf". YMMV. PM me if you need the issue bad.

Tested. There is a forum bug keeping the old broken link intact, so you'll have to cut and paste those URLs into your browser by hand.

Quote from: nbirnes on July 17, 2015, 04:16:44 PM
MV is the only person on the planet to interview this trainwreck spokesman. Others have tried, but only MV will bring out the true. And when he pushes MV too far ... well, that's the stuff of dreams. Can't wait.

Doubtful.  I've heard Noory on BellGab several times, he's gotten nothing but softball questions from everyone except (Redacted) - and that includes MV.  Why will this be different?

henge0stone

The best thing about the whole case is that Billy is telling us its fake. Billy Eduard Albert Meier saw BEAM ships. And met his Aliens (the Ding-A-Lings) in the DAL universe  ;D

gbneely

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 17, 2015, 10:18:18 PM
Doubtful.  I've heard Noory on BellGab several times, he's gotten nothing but softball questions from everyone except (Redacted) - and that includes MV.  Why will this be different?

There's a vested interest in being fair with Noory. If he keeps appearing, traffic is driven to the site. No such concern should be shown for Michael Horn. I think MV would nail him. At least I hope he would.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MB Wulf on July 18, 2015, 07:37:34 AM
There's a vested interest in being fair with Noory. If he keeps appearing, traffic is driven to the site. No such concern should be shown for Michael Horn. I think MV would nail him. At least I hope he would.

It's also difficult to be mean to someone like Noory because he's like a wet paper bag, he offers no resistance, it's hard to work up any anger to his face. With the honourable exception of NooryisAwesome, of course.

onan

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 18, 2015, 08:21:38 AM
It's also difficult to be mean to someone like Noory because he's like a wet paper bag, he offers no resistance, it's hard to work up any anger to his face.

No, not really.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: onan on July 18, 2015, 08:22:44 AM
No, not really.

Sorry, been out in the sun, didn't realise what I was saying  :-[

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 18, 2015, 08:21:38 AM
It's also difficult to be mean to someone like Noory because he's like a wet paper bag, he offers no resistance, it's hard to work up any anger to his face. With the honourable exception of NooryisAwesome, of course.

Asking tough questions, or even interesting ones, doesn't have to be mean.  I realize an in-your-face argumentive approach would probably be counterproductive and don't suggest that.

One could politely sprinkle in something like 'George, many people at BellGab have said you (fill in the blank), how do you respond to that?", or 'when did you first find the George Noory Sucks thread and what were your first thoughts?', how much has he read BellGab over the years, which threads does he read, heck, I'd like someone to ask if he's seen the cartoons and what he thinks of them, questions like that, questions related to the forum.

Quote from: MB Wulf on July 18, 2015, 07:37:34 AM

I'd prefer better questions for Noory, and - based on his posts here - no interview at all for this Michael Horn person

Quote from: henge0stone on July 18, 2015, 06:53:15 AM
The best thing about the whole case is that Billy is telling us its fake. Billy Eduard Albert Meier saw BEAM ships. And met his Aliens (the Ding-A-Lings) in the DAL universe  ;D

Jim Beam?

gbneely

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 03:54:24 PM
C'mon, wouldn't part of you love a real radio train-wreck (to coin a phrase) where they just yelled at each other for an hour?

This.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 18, 2015, 08:40:34 AM
Asking tough questions, or even interesting ones, doesn't have to be mean.  I realize an in-your-face argumentive approach would probably be counterproductive and don't suggest that.

One could politely sprinkle in something like 'George, many people at BellGab have said you (fill in the blank), how do you respond to that?", or 'when did you first find the George Noory Sucks thread and what were your first thoughts?', how much has he read BellGab over the years, which threads does he read, heck, I'd like someone to ask if he's seen the cartoons and what he thinks of them, questions like that, questions related to the forum.

An interview with Noory would require him to act like a grown-up and answer questions honestly. The trouble with that approach is that Dave appears to be so crooked he could slice bread with a corkscrew. There is a type of mind that will just deny everything they have done wrong no matter how conclusive the evidence, because they don't have the brains to concoct a decent excuse and expect you to be equally as dim. He reminds me of the sort of trailer trash you see in the news sometimes who have been found to have done something absolutely heinous, but just grin vacantly at the camera and say, 'no it warn't me'. That's all you'd get from Dave, repeated denial, and it would get tedious. I wish it could be different. Just listening to Nancy talk about some of her dealings with Dave is much more enlightening, though I am sure he would deny every word of that too.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 18, 2015, 08:59:31 AM
... Just listening to Nancy talk about some of her dealings with Dave is much more enlightening, though I am sure he would deny every word of that too.

Well, if he's going to be on, he should get the questions anyway, they're not unreasonable - I don't think he'd mind most of the sample questions in my post.

Sounds like I need to start listening to Bella Haven, but holy cow who has time to listen to all these shows.  I have to say I prefer Nancy and RoseGirl to Nancy, Bill, and Angel

b_dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 17, 2015, 03:54:24 PM
C'mon, wouldn't part of you love a real radio train-wreck (to coin a phrase) where they just yelled at each other for an hour?
This describes Faux News pretty fucking accurately

mahigitam

Check out this new video: UFO Billy Meier's Space and Time travel Pictures - Real or Fake?

https://youtu.be/r-wISYli9DU

MichaelHorn

I've just been informed by Michael Vandeven that his wife had a baby and that our interview will be postponed. My congratulations to him and his family and I'm sure he'll notify everyone when we reschedule.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 29, 2015, 09:35:48 AM
I've just been informed by Michael Vandeven that his wife had a baby and that our interview will be postponed. My congratulations to him and his family and I'm sure he'll notify everyone when we reschedule.

Don't hold your breath.

Art's back!

MichaelHorn

I'm sure that won't matter in regards to our interview.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mahigitam on July 20, 2015, 11:26:15 AM
Check out this new video: UFO Billy Meier's Space and Time travel Pictures - Real or Fake?

That's a rhetorical question I take it?

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 29, 2015, 09:35:48 AM

Falkie is almost finished cleaning his apartment, would you settle for doing the interview with him?

coaster

MV has more patience than I do. Why interview someone who is playing make believe? Eh.

MichaelHorn

Maybe if any of the people who post here actually had any...knowledge, experience, a verifiable track record, an international presence, i.e. if any of the people actually had something to say they'd be worth interviewing too.

Fight amongst yourselves!

coaster

Quote from: MichaelHorn on July 29, 2015, 04:30:32 PM
Maybe if any of the people who post here actually had any...knowledge, experience, a verifiable track record, an international presence, i.e. if any of the people actually had something to say they'd be worth interviewing too.

Fight amongst yourselves!
International presence? You live a lie and profit from it you insufferable douchebag. You are the dumpster of the "ufo community". Billy Meier is a liar and a clown. Even those who are in the ufology field think you are a fucking joke. But whatever helps you sleep at night, you fraud.

MichaelHorn

I won the bet (but I was off by 18 minutes)!

I bet it would take about 30 minutes before some anonymous wannabe would work himself up to hurl some PREDICTABLY adolescent idiocy.

My version was even more colorful but that's because you guys are handicapped by lack of creative abilities, etc.

Thanks though, a win's a win. Snarl amongst yourselves, Pavlov was right, you can make these guys salivate at the ring of a Bell...or the drop of a comment.

coaster

This clown is a real life troll. Haha