• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Bellgab Forum Dying?

Started by damon, February 05, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

Quote from: rekcuf on February 10, 2017, 09:59:15 PM
That is some disturbing shit, 21st Century Man. I think Starr needs to monitored via vanderhooVen spy cams.

I think you are right, rekcuf.  Frankly, we should probably have cameras set up at zeebo's residence and see if a midnight rendezvous takes place on his property.  Or maybe he is going to Starr's place. This is very interestink!

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 10:05:22 PM
How do you know I'm not the one running it. :o   

How do you think I got that picture of Zeebo? 8)

CABAL! CABAL! CABAL!

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on February 10, 2017, 10:07:06 PM
Lol well the trick, see, is pissing them off just to the limit, then distracting them with a well-timed Noory reference.  It's a kind of social kung fu move that keeps them off-balance.

akwilly

Quote from: Dyna-X on February 10, 2017, 08:03:22 PM
I take it the sloped forehead one also used phrases like "World Class" and was probably into micromanagement of every dial in the station?

OK, as an illustration. Another special interest site I am on (similar traffic level to here) is ran by a control freak. He fixes grammar, spelling and formatting of posts. In the thirteen years it has operated I have only seen a few trolls and they lasted all but an hour at most. I would say anything worse than a PG-13 standard or so much as calling another member a meathead would get a poster banned. The environment there is stifling and I don't go there very much other than for information or dropping a tersely written FYI. On a dial of tolerance I would rate it at about 0 or 1.  4chan is about the furthest extreme the other way - a solid 10.  Bellgab I would rate about 8.5    I tend to believe that if it was around 6 or 7 on this dial the site would draw and retain more members. Glorification of Nazis, threats of violence, feces, etc. might be the kinds of things you wouldn't discuss if you were sitting at a Dennys or Perkins and a family was in the booth across the aisle. So instead of the cubicle standard call it the family restaurant standard on a Friday night. Sure a swear word will slip through now and then, but it is not swearing for the sake of such. Of course some here would be like this at a restaurant, but when people like this leave everyone remaining all look at each other with an understood glance - I'm glad they are gone! A good rule of thumb - don't say anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face. If you were at Dennys or on skype with me, I wouldn't say anything different to you or anyone I have encountered here.

Would the posters of hot asians bring them up on their I-phone if they were at the Pahrump picnic and Airyn and Asia were present? I hope not.  And people wonder why Art doesn't post much any more. Didn't he bring up civility? Of course the idea would work if one were his friend and he was single and chatting on a Friday night. Context.

I don't have it all figured out. I wish I did. And I don't want you to think I am putting down the site as a whole. I have had some great times here and I would rate the majority of the posters with at least 50 posts that have been around for a year that remain as pretty sharp, at least in their own way.
my dog and my ice scraper/penis warmer find your post offensive

starrmtn001

I've got Zeebo's naked tai chi photo too. ;)

Ya wanna see it? ;D

starrmtn001

Quote from: akwilly on February 10, 2017, 10:12:25 PM
my dog and my ice scraper/penis warmer find your post offensive
Hey Willy.  Is that a Cockhound? ;D

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 10:12:44 PM
I've got Zeebo's naked tai chi photo too. ;)

Ya wanna see it? ;D

I'm afraid I'll have a heart attack if you post it. There is only so much a man can take.  :P :D

Dateline

A vision came unto me.  We will know that the Bellgab Forum has died when all threads unite into the Falkie thread, and the hell fires are unleashed when his box fan catches on fire.

starrmtn001

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 10, 2017, 10:15:46 PM
I'm afraid I'll have a heart attack if you post it. There is only so much a man can take.  :P :D
Okay.

So, that's 1 no.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 10, 2017, 10:09:31 PM

I think you are right, rekcuf.  Frankly, we should probably have cameras set up at zeebo's residence and see if a midnight rendezvous takes place on his property.  Or maybe he is going to Starr's place. This is very interestink!

Indeed. No smoking jacket wearing squirrel is going to get the better of me! Every deviant sexual act will be documented and archived. Mark my words--the perverted squirrel will be STOPPED! Fear not innocent blonde plastic dolls, rekcuf's on the case.

Quote from: Dateline on February 10, 2017, 10:16:26 PM
A vision came unto me.  We will know that the Bellgab Forum has died when all threads unite into the Falkie thread, and the hell fires are unleashed when his box fan catches on fire.

Well maybe during the 2020 election, we can bring the 2 most popular threads together.  Sorry Mr. Pence.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 10, 2017, 10:22:24 PM
Well maybe during the 2020 election, we can bring the 2 most popular threads together.  Sorry Mr. Pence.

Senda - just a heartbeat away from shutting Sewergab down............

Quote from: StarrMountain® 2010 on February 10, 2017, 10:17:12 PM
Okay.

So, that's 1 no.
Zeebo does Cosplay too - when he thinks no one is looking.   ;)

zeebo

Look certain actions including possible sci-fi role-play between consenting squirrels and barbie dolls found behind the park bench is really not relevant to the discussion here.

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on February 10, 2017, 10:25:52 PM
Zeebo does Cosplay too - when he thinks no one is looking.   ;)
Thank you very much, Sir!  Yet, another photo for the ZeeboX-Files. 8)

starrmtn001

Quote from: zeebo on February 10, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
Look certain actions including possible sci-fi role-play between consenting squirrels and barbie dolls found behind the park bench is really not relevant to the discussion here.

Doesn't look like it's limited to barbie dolls, Zeebo. :o

Dr. MD MD

Lol well the trick, see, is pissing them off just to the limit, then distracting them with a well-timed Noory reference.  It's a kind of social kung fu move that keeps them off-balance.

Hey! We can all agree that guy's a fucking idiot, amirite?  :D

ItsOver

Zeebo, smooth with the ladies and the social martial arts.  The James Bond of squirrels.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J6YsHyYAMw&app=desktop

ItsOver

But is this really appropriate for family viewing at Perkin's?  Denny's, maybe, but certainly not at a hoitie-totie Perkin's.

Dyna-X

I've done my best to fit in here, but I am still amazed post by post at how things unfold here. Like maybe there is some unseen objective or rule of conduct that's never been written.

Be as brutal to each other as possible without crossing the line into blatant cruelty.
Be silly while still making enough sense that it gets a laugh.
Never be fully clear if a mean comment is supposed to be just funny or true. Its supposed to be understood which.
Keep posts shorter than twitter unless your in the in crowd
Any reference to sex, violence or a movie with both is a plus....

Something like that. Fascinating.....Am I close??

Quote from: Dyna-X on February 10, 2017, 11:14:55 PM
I've done my best to fit in here, but I am still amazed post by post at how things unfold here. Like maybe there is some unseen objective or rule of conduct that's never been written.

Be as brutal to each other as possible without crossing the line into blatant cruelty.
Never be fully clear if a mean comment is supposed to be just funny or true. Its supposed to be understood which.

Triple reference score!

Dr. MD MD

unless your in the in crowd

I'm on the internet right now. Is that crowded where you are? I'm still not sure where the in door to this place is. <shrugs>  :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 10, 2017, 11:52:31 PM
I'm on the internet right now. Is that crowded where you are? I'm still not sure where the in door to this place is. <shrugs>  :-\
There is no door.  (It's a portal.  Shhhh).

Dyna-x, yes, you're an intellectual with a high IQ. However, your autism is showing. Relax. You're trying too hard, like Cuckadelo.

Luka Megurine

I thought it was obvious bellgab was all satire?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: rekcuf on February 11, 2017, 12:29:23 AM
Relax. You're trying too hard, like Cuckadelo.

Does he try too hard? I've always found his posts understated...pithy, even...but I guess that makes me a cuck too. Now, you'll have to excuse me but I have to go watch my lady ball with a well hung black man.  ;D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 11, 2017, 12:42:43 AM
Does he try too hard? I've always found his posts understated...pithy, even...but I guess that makes me a cuck too. Now, you'll have to excuse me but I have to go watch my lady ball with a well hung black man.  ;D

Are you Justin Trudeau?

zeebo

... I am still amazed post by post at how things unfold here. Like maybe there is some unseen objective or rule of conduct that's never been written....

About a third of posts here come from 1) drunks at a bus station on a stolen smartphone, or 2) rogue A.I.'s.  Makes the logic hard to follow but on the plus side we have some of the best thread titles anywhere.