• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Inauguration

Started by albrecht, January 16, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

albrecht

Now that the Coronation of Hillary was cancelled by the voters and Electoral College- we get an Inauguration. Ok, forgive my dig there. Some thoughts on the event:
1) Anyone going? (Pro, Con, just for the history, to protest, for terrorism, to hit on chicks at the Women's March, just because you live or happen to be in the DC area, for business to sell stuff, etc?)
2) Do you think there will be any major disruptions or problems?
3) Anyone who lives in the area renting out their place or rental unit to make some $? If so to whom (not specific individuals but for pro or con types?)
4) Historical predictions (in terms of numbers, weather, issues, news commentary, etc?)
5) How will the various new agencies report and handle it?
6) How many people in Congress will end up skipping official events?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2017, 09:35:18 PM
Now that the Coronation of Hillary was cancelled by the voters and Electoral College- we get an Inauguration. Ok, forgive my dig there. Some thoughts on the event:
1) Anyone going? (Pro, Con, just for the history, to protest, for terrorism, to hit on chicks at the Women's March, just because you live or happen to be in the DC area, for business to sell stuff, etc?)
3) Anyone who lives in the area renting out their place or rental unit to make some $? If so to whom (not specific individuals but for pro or con types?)
4) Historical predictions (in terms of numbers, weather, issues, news commentary, etc?)
5) How will the various new agencies report and handle it?
6) How many people in Congress will end up skipping official events?

7) Do you thnk Trump will resist sniping at anyone in a tweet as its all going on?

Taaroa

The media is loving that Australia's Pauline Hanson (anti immigration party leader who is having a resurgence in popularity) received tickets for the inauguration but their Prime Minister didn't.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/16/australian-anti-immigrant-firebrand-mp-pauline-hanson-invited/

albrecht

Quote from: News Justin on January 16, 2017, 09:40:11 PM
7) Do you thnk Trump will resist sniping at anyone in a tweet as its all going on?
Would be funny, or at least historic, but I know, unlike you, I was actually serious. I know several people attending (for various reasons) and many others who live in the area (some out of jobs due to the election. Political appointees and jobs and, so, back to the recycling bin to get a job at another firm, agency, contractor, politician, or charity- they will go!) Others who are "non-political" so jobs still there but, oh, so many concerns about agency budgets, jobs, reshuffling, and/or government contracts. So interest in the "swamp draining" (ha) and how it will actually go. I knew one friend who, under Obama, just cashed out, and moved his family to a big ranch "Out West"- lest I give away info. Haha. Said "no way he was going to raise his children in this environment. Wasn't anti-Obama and was before Trump but realized raising children in a system/area with so much wealth, cronyism, and politics was "not for their family anymore." Everything- from what school, tutor, sports team, to what job, neighborhood, church, party to attend, golf course, charity, etc was ridiculous and often petty. And many, even with good salaries and "boom times" getting over their head. Neither seeing children, or each other, much and etc.) Others just go-along to get-along. It is interesting. Others, including one from Hollywood who is going to march for the "Women's March" has decided to throw more money at the "cause." The Inside-the-Beltway (and now outside even) in the area is so big. Richest counties now, prized real estate, etc and wonder what the Trump-effect will be. And, most all, so out of touch with the rest of the country and people (even those in the still not gentrified neighborhoods in DC or PG County!) Sort of funny.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2017, 09:35:18 PM
I'm on the other coast, so there's no possibility. I would likely not go even if I were living next door. As a point of historical fact, I have attended a Presidential Inauguration before. Overrated.

No. Business as usual. Anti-climax non-event.

Quote5) How will the various new agencies report and handle it?
Like fascist apologist shill scumbags.

Quote6) How many people in Congress will end up skipping official events?
Basically all of them. The real action will not be reported on.

=Schlyder=

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  triggered.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2017, 11:11:06 PM
Others just go-along to get-along.

In the future, we will hunt people like this for sport and snacks.

Juan

Who here has knitted their pussyhats and sent them in for the march?

Yorkshire pud

Any news what shade of orange Trump will be? Will his eyelids be coloured in with crayons?

Kidnostad3

EARLIER POSTED ON THE WRONG THREAD

I've decided to fly up to D.C. to become part of the "meat wall" that the bikers are going to set up on Friday.  (I told my wife that I'm going up to participate in a men's meditation weekend at an ashram outside of Baltimore.)  Look for me.  I'll be the one wearing the horned Viking helmet, hockey mask and catcher's shin guards. Okay, there's probably going to be a lot of us turned out in that same ensamble so I'm going to pin a red rose to my tee.  Remember to look for the red rose and save any videos that you see me in

Hog

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 10:22:36 AM
Any news what shade of orange Trump will be? Will his eyelids be coloured in with crayons?
Black try to be white, white try to be black, Orangutan try to be orange?

peace
Hog

Zetaspeak

So it seems most of bellgab is excited about the InaugURINation. Is there going to be a steady STREAM of bellgabers heading over for the day  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 18, 2017, 04:55:35 PM
So it seems most of bellgab is excited about the InaugURINation. Is there going to be a steady STREAM of bellgabers heading over for the day  :D

No. We're still trying to make sense of your polling data.  :D

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 18, 2017, 05:13:25 PM
No. We're still trying to make sense of your polling data.  :D

You made the same comment three times in a row. Here's a recommendation. Go to the event, get out of the house. Your lifestyle is unhealthy.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 18, 2017, 05:24:39 PM
You made the same comment three times in a row. Here's a recommendation. Go to the event, get out of the house. Your lifestyle is unhealthy.

Au contraire! Laughing is VERY good for you.  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 18, 2017, 05:24:39 PM
Your lifestyle is unhealthy.

I'm still trying to make sense of your polling data.

Zetaspeak

i pretty much showed my work and listed the polling firms that I took the numbers from. Technically Hillary did win by 2% on the popular  vote which isn't so far off what the pollsters predicted. They messed up on the swing states, which they have to own, even though places like Michigan was only about a 0.5% win

albrecht

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 18, 2017, 09:14:42 PM
i pretty much showed my work and listed the polling firms that I took the numbers from. Technically Hillary did win by 2% on the popular  vote which isn't so far off what the pollsters predicted. They messed up on the swing states, which they have to own, even though places like Michigan was only about a 0.5% win
And the Clinton Soros Stein funded recounted uncovered "problems," giving the Democrat-run city officials some cover, or maybe even fraud.
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/05/recount-unrecountable/95007392/
http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/michigans-elections-bureau-audit-detroit-precincts/95349562/

Now the current adminstration might say "hacking" or incompetence and called for more over-sight of voting granting DHS oversight due to "critical infrastructure" but I would counter that the Constitutional system of States etc running the votes by different systems and methods is a check against wide-spread "hacking" or influence, despite the obvious problems (usually found in Democrat run counties.)

the_Stranger

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 10:56:26 AM
EARLIER POSTED ON THE WRONG THREAD

I've decided to fly up to D.C. to become part of the "meat wall" that the bikers are going to set up on Friday.  (I told my wife that I'm going up to participate in a men's meditation weekend at an ashram outside of Baltimore.)  Look for me.  I'll be the one wearing the horned Viking helmet, hockey mask and catcher's shin guards. Okay, there's probably going to be a lot of us turned out in that same ensamble so I'm going to pin a red rose to my tee.  Remember to look for the red rose and save any videos that you see me in

I had to double take to make sure that wasn't a screenshot from GTA V online.
Nice The Cramps shirt. Still miss Lux.

Dr. MD MD

No, afraid not. You were here eberyday with your updates about how it was statistically impossible for Trump to ever win. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Even a little?!

Jackstar

Technically Hillary did win by 2% on the popular  vote

How did you "technically" eliminate fraudulent votes from the totals? Let's see some charts, Egghead.

Zetaspeak

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 01:34:09 AM
No, afraid not. You were here eberyday with your updates about how it was statistically impossible for Trump to ever win. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Even a little?!

Oh F off. I never said that. I literally put out percentages and I never said 100%  or even 80%. . I compared to underdog in sports, surprise and upsets happen. BTW These were never "my numbers" I didn't poll anyone. What I did was grab previous election most accurate pollsters and gambling sites odds and average it .

As for Hillary votes being fraudulent. Hillary supporters can simply say someone hacked the voting machines or Republican Governors made it difficult for some district to vote and we just go  around in circles

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Zetaspeak on January 19, 2017, 08:21:38 AM
Oh F off. I never said that. I literally put out percentages and I never said 100%  or even 80%. . I compared to underdog in sports, surprise and upsets happen. BTW These were never "my numbers" I didn't poll anyone. What I did was grab previous election most accurate pollsters and gambling sites odds and average it .

As for Hillary votes being fraudulent. Hillary supporters can simply say someone hacked the voting machines or Republican Governors made it difficult for some district to vote and we just go  around in circles

Your polling thread was a self-satisfied circle jerk where Hillary supporters came to reassure themselves that they hadn't sold out and become soulless cretins shilling for the man.  ;)

=Schlyder=

Less than 24 hours... reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   LOL

chefist

Quote from: Schlyder7 on January 19, 2017, 09:54:07 AM

I love it...and CNN is broadcasting passion plays about Trump getting assassinated before the oath of office so that Obama's cabinet member will become President...

Sick and twisted liberals...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Schlyder7 on January 19, 2017, 09:54:07 AM

I'm imagining you playing the Star Spangled Banner on that thing right now. It might be the drugs but I'm pretty excited about Trump's inauguration too.  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chefist on January 19, 2017, 09:57:09 AM
I love it...and CNN is broadcasting passion plays about Trump getting assassinated before the oath of office so that Obama's cabinet member will become President...

Sick and twisted liberals...

They're actually doing that?! I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore but WTF?!  ???

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2017, 10:04:24 AM
They're actually doing that?! I know I shouldn't be surprised anymore but WTF?!  ???

It's true.