• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

BREAKING: Mass Shooting At Ft. Lauderdale Airport

Started by norland2424, January 06, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

chefist

chefist

Fox News has a guy in the baggage claim on the cell phone...everyone is down on the ground in the baggage claim, getting frisked...

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on January 06, 2017, 01:31:45 PM
i wonder how much higher its going to get.

https://twitter.com/browardsheriff/status/817452207310307328
Hopefully no more. Other than one mention of a Star Wars t-shirt I haven't heard any wild speculation or identification of the suspect in custody. CNN says "some Congressmen have mentioned a name but we aren't going to say until other sources can be verified." What is the name?

Uncle Duke

As is often the case, conflicting stories from different sources.  I read a lone suspect was in custody, that a suspect was gunned down by police, now new shots fired.  Might as well wait a day or so until the facts shake out.

littlechris

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2017, 01:34:53 PM
Is this the religion of peace again?  ???

Never.  Just another workplace violence incident.

norland2424

Quote from: Uncle Duke on January 06, 2017, 01:35:44 PM
As is often the case, conflicting stories from different sources.  I read a lone suspect was in custody, that a suspect was gunned down by police, now new shots fired.  Might as well wait a day or so until the facts shake out.

yup thats why im following the local pd twitter feed, than trying to watch it on tv.

chefist

shooter: estaban santiago, 26 years old, and was carrying a military ID...no motive

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2017, 01:32:58 PM
King of kings will be on it like a rash.

You really are a liberal degenerate.  The first thing you think is me when hearing about a major tragedy?

They just confirmed the suspect's name as Esteban Santiago.

chefist

Watching people being marched down the railroad tracks with their hands in the air is surreal...

chefist

UPDATE from SHERIFF: ACTIVE SHOOTER!

Unconfirmed reports he was a Muslim convert...might be BS, but who knows...

norland2424

Quote from: Chefist on January 06, 2017, 01:48:40 PM
UPDATE from SHERIFF: ACTIVE SHOOTER!

Unconfirmed reports he was a Muslim convert...might be BS, but who knows...

where did ya see that?

Juan

Hispanic name therefore obviously a Roman Catholic victim of pedo priests, right conclusion jumpers?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on January 06, 2017, 01:56:13 PM
Hispanic name therefore obviously a Roman Catholic victim of pedo priests, right conclusion jumpers?

Yes, I'd say so.

Liberals are already calling him a "WHITE hispanic".

littlechris

if he's Hispanic, then the shooting was over a woman.