• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Fake News...

Started by chefist, December 09, 2016, 11:44:37 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2017, 07:51:35 PM

St. Matthew, I think, with his halo photoshopped out.  They did it to St. John, too.

Close up, I think that's his cherub behind him, and St. John has his eagle.

Here you can see all four evangelists, St. Mark with his lion and St. Luke with an ox at the bottom.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 23, 2017, 08:27:20 PM

... when will you learn?

Haha they were busy; that must have been one of his favorite scarf thingies.  You can find JPII, Francis, and John XXIII wearing it, too.

Real, old-fashioned airbrush job on that, then.

Woohoo Pius XII!  How far back does this dark conspiracy go???

Meister_000

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 23, 2017, 09:15:39 PM
The New Relativism -- No Negativity
Makein America "All Good" Again!

{Boolean by Brandon Jones}
cc: Fake News

albrecht

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 23, 2017, 09:35:36 PM

Ha, and here I thought that there was no "truth," "everything is relative" (not in the Okie way,) "who are we to judge," "it is a matter of culture," "gender is a social-construct," "fuzzy logic" and "quantum theory"- new-agers love to throw those around,) etc. Now these leftist, post-modernists, "civil rights champions," communists, and anarchists, etc say that the CIA is good, that there is "truth," there shouldn't be free speech, lest it offends, and support Muslims "Palestine" etc despite they would be one of first to go under the knife? But still protest- about which nobody, even they, are sure about? Except it involves "women," which, I thought was a social-construct being a gender identity, simply having certain organ(s) does not mean anything.   :o A weird world.

K_Dubb

Yay Benedict XV around WWI!

Now that looks retouched.

Meister_000

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2017, 09:42:56 PM
  . . . :o A weird world.
The Cognitive Dissonance is unbearable. [and I've been as actively fighting ItsAllGoodism and Extreme Tolerance as long as anyone. Much of the extreme "progressive" stuff does not speak-for nor represent me.]

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 23, 2017, 10:39:12 PM
The Cognitive Dissonance is unbearable. [and I've been as actively fighting ItsAllGoodism and Extreme Tolerance as long as anyone. Much of the extreme "progressive" stuff does not speak-for nor represent me.]

Do you have any cats?

Meister_000

Quote from: Oliver B Gerbil on January 24, 2017, 12:08:31 AM
Do you have any cats?
No Dr. But thanks for the reminder -- of the worthier classes of nature's creatures who's birthright claims to being here equal our's.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 23, 2017, 09:57:46 PM
Yay Benedict XV around WWI!

Now that looks retouched.

If that's retouched, it's a shame so much time and effort was squandered making him look like the monstrous result of a crackpot genetic experiment involving the DNA of Charles Krauthammer and Woodrow Wilson that wound up going horribly wrong.

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 23, 2017, 09:00:33 PM
How far back does this dark conspiracy go???

Nothing is beyond the grasp of evil. Time travel is child's play.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 24, 2017, 01:19:10 AM
If that's retouched, it's a shame so much time and effort was squandered making him look like the monstrous result of a crackpot genetic experiment involving the DNA of Charles Krauthammer and Woodrow Wilson that wound up going horribly wrong.

Haha yeah full regalia and a throne did him no favors, either.

But damn, that dress!

Or, if waking, thou dost see   
Nothing of divinity   
In our fallen, struggling race,   
If in them thou see’st no trace   
Of a glory dimmed, not gone,
Of a future to be won,   
Of a future, hopeful, high,   
Thou, like Peter, dost deny.

Jackstar

QuoteIts active ingredient is psilocybin which can create anxiety & a fear of death.

This entire site is a lie.

Obvious bullshit is not always obvious.

Jackstar

https://www.henrymakow.com/2016/10/election-mirrors-war.html

QuoteThe reality is that the news (both mainstream and alternative) are bleating out seemingly unrelated stories which are all directly connected to the deep state civil war.

Within this Illuminati Freemasonic deep state, the "Zionist Cabalistic" elements are at war with "America-First" faction for control of the New World Order.

The American Neo-Cons are direct descendants of the Communists/Trotskyites spawned by the Rothschild Cabalists, whose God is Ba'al (or Moloch or Magog.)

In contrast, the "America-Firsters" are direct lineal descendants of the George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/Andrew Jackson "divine providence" Freemasons who were infiltrated by the former, starting in 1789 after the Wilhelmsbad Conference in 1782. They are embodied by such American patriots as Ron Paul, Philip Giraldi, Ray McGovern, Michael Flynn, Justin Raimondo, and Daniel McAdams.

Alright, fine, sure, why not, who am I to argue? (Ignore my handler if she answers that.)

Jackstar

QuoteMichael Morell (who was a deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency as well as its acting director twice, and who now controls all of the news allowed to be aired by the CBS television news network), Robert Baer (who controls all written media allowed to be printed by Time Magazine, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, etc.), and Evan McMullinâ€"who just days ago became the main spokesperson for the CIA funded Standuprepublic.com website that disseminates anti-Drumpf videos for the purpose of creating their own private citizen army (i.e. cannon fodder).

Hey, I know all those guys.

Jackstar

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2220.htm

I've run a brothel for seven hundred and eighty-six years, and if there's one thing I know, it's when I'm being fucked with.

Dr. MD MD

Do the Democrats even care about credibility anymore? It really doesn't seem like it.  ::)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoj7l6UiCOs

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on January 24, 2017, 07:30:35 AM

Nothing is beyond the grasp of evil. Time travel is child's play.
Interesting that they use the triple tau symbolism  http://whale.to/c/triple_tau.html  (scroll to bottom of page)

Want to know their corrupted symbols ?
http://whale.to/b/symbols_h.html

Quote from: Meister_000 on January 23, 2017, 09:35:36 PM

Segfault...    Segfault...   Segfault.
Memory dump commencing.

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on February 12, 2017, 02:22:04 AM

... is she hot?
Yes...    and kinky too. A real wild one. ;)   ;D