• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Attack in Columbus

Started by ItsOver, November 28, 2016, 01:04:15 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on November 28, 2016, 02:24:50 PM
There were 29,989 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2014 in which 32,675 deaths occurred.

Yorkshire pud, you continue to represent yourself as a very rare breed of idiot. Let us hope you don't learn what fatherhood means... but really, how could you?

He he... you counted your sperm recently Jack?

Yorkshire pud

There were 29,989 fatal motor vehicle crashes in the United States in 2014 in which 32,675 deaths occurred.

What the fuck have road deaths got to do with the 'rare' incidence of mass shootings? Dumbfuck.

"Guy goes into the drugstore; "Have you a bar of pink soap please?" "No, we only sell green soap", "Its okay, I've got my bike outside"...

Makes,about as much sense as what you spouted.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 02:44:31 PM
What the fuck have road deaths got to do with the 'rare' incidence of mass shootings? Dumbfuck.

"Guy goes into the drugstore; "Have you a bar of pink soap please?" "No, we only sell green soap", "Its okay, I've got my bike outside"...

Makes,about as much sense as what you spouted.

Most would be able to make the connection but I'll spell it out for the few brain cells your may have left: There are far more deaths from automobiles. Should we ban those too or just make it illegal to ride in anything but a driverless car?  ???

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 02:47:30 PM
Most would be able to make the connection but I'll spell it out for the few brain cells your may have left: There are far more deaths from automobiles. Should we ban those too or just make it illegal to ride in anything but a driverless car?  ???

Who said anything about banning anything?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 02:52:54 PM
Nice deflection.  ;)

No it isn't. You mentioned banning cars. Not me.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 02:54:21 PM
No it isn't. You mentioned banning cars. Not me.

Just keep being our British punching bag, pud. You're beautiful!  ;D

Jackstar

Yorkshire pud, you continue to represent yourself as a very rare breed of idiot.

Representation continues to intensify.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 02:55:40 PM
Just keep being our British punching bag, pud. You're beautiful!  ;D

Speaking of punchbags, don't you miss your yak lover? Did you get to exchange numbers and shit?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 03:02:19 PM
Speaking of punchbags, don't you miss your yak lover? Did you get to exchange numbers and shit?

I know it's hard for you to accept but your mom is dead and gone now. Yes, she looked like a yak but she was a super easy ho.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 28, 2016, 03:04:24 PM
I know it's hard for you to accept but your mom is dead and gone now. Yes, she looked like a yak but she was a super easy ho.  :D

Bless you.  ;)..

whoozit

Quote from: Uncle Duke on November 28, 2016, 01:21:22 PM
"...clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop, BANG, clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop...."

Amish drive by shooting.
That paints quite the aural scene.  :)

mikuthing01

This is gold based jew manlet bringing the bantz

chefist

Dumbass Dem. mayor of Columbus mentions "diversity" and "lean in" during press conference...all liberals have are progressive catch phrases and talking points...disgusting...

Quote from: asukathing02 on November 28, 2016, 03:26:12 PM
This is gold based jew manlet bringing the bantz

You know Yorkshit Cuck saved that image and is furiously jerking off to it, yelling "so sorry" and "refugees welcome".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 28, 2016, 03:34:13 PM

You know Yorkshit Cuck saved that image and is furiously jerking off to it, yelling "so sorry" and "refugees welcome".

Going at it, like you wouldn't believe.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 03:36:22 PM
Going at it, like you wouldn't believe.

I took a picture of you on the corner, you were waiting for the muslim bulls to get done with your wife I bet.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 28, 2016, 03:41:46 PM
I took a picture of you on the corner, you were waiting for the muslim bulls to get done with your wife I bet.

They'll never satisfy her, the way you never would either.  :-\

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 28, 2016, 03:44:18 PM
They'll never satisfy her, the way you never would either.  :-\

Truth! Fucking her is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.   ::) :D

This is the hero that shot that muslim terrorist dog.

norland2424

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 28, 2016, 03:57:07 PM

4chan pics dont load on bellgab anymore.

Quote from: norland2424 on November 28, 2016, 04:00:42 PM
4chan pics dont load on bellgab anymore.

oh, I fixed it then and imgur'd it.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on November 28, 2016, 03:57:07 PM

Young police officer, looks like he could be a college kid himself.

Good to see OSU is one of the universities that has mantained an actual armed police force.  Some schools have glorified, unarmed rent a cops to handle on-campus policing duties.  As I recall, that was the case at that JuCo in Oregon a while back where the gunman shot several people.  Such a force might be good for writing parking tickets and getting drunk freshman back to their dorms, but worthless in protecting students/faculty/staff in violence situations.