• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Jackstar

Quotea rate of over 2,000 missing children each day

Well, what the fuck, I know I'm not taking any. But these numbers are like a cottage industry.

Jackstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By9ksvUv6yg

Decent information here, presented by a guy with slightly less charisma than my high school physics teacher. Recommended.

area51drone

Woman investigating human trafficking in Haiti was onto Clinton's foundation back in January.  After Pizzagate opens up, she winds up dead.   More info:

https://np.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5dbdz9/i_found_a_smoking_gun_monica_petersen_found_dead/

Jackstar

While you were out Squatchin'...

starrmtn001

#PizzaGate Andrew Breitbart's Coroner Died of Arsenic Poisoning Right After Autopsy Release!  11.28.16.

https://youtu.be/Fn567sPPOtY

area51drone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLqxMADfE0

How is it that this guy can get someone a million dollar judgement for abuse and none of those exposed (say for one) were taken down?   This guy also called out Sandusky in 2004, long long before he was finally taken down.

This interview is fascinating and talks about far more than just the child sex ring.  The McVeigh stuff is quite interesting, along with his work on Columbine.   Fucking amazing stuff.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2016, 01:36:53 AM
Well, what the fuck, I know I'm not taking any. But these numbers are like a cottage industry.

Then why don't you get busy looking into it?  More worthwhile than posting on Bellgab, and it's not like you are making any progress with your 911 stuff.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 03:46:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLqxMADfE0

How is it that this guy can get someone a million dollar judgement for abuse and none of those exposed (say for one) were taken down?   This guy also called out Sandusky in 2004, long long before he was finally taken down.

This interview is fascinating and talks about far more than just the child sex ring.  The McVeigh stuff is quite interesting, along with his work on Columbine.   Fucking amazing stuff.

You and Jackstar team up, and devote all your waking hours into getting a case to take to a top law firm. And see if they can present it to the relevant DA and get things moving. Yeah?

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 09:38:07 AM
You and Jackstar team up, and devote all your waking hours into getting a case to take to a top law firm. And see if they can present it to the relevant DA and get things moving. Yeah?

Did you even watch that interview pud?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 09:54:47 AM

Did you do anything about it, when you did? Other than link it to here?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 09:54:47 AM

And for someone to get all sanctimonious about nefarious goings on, you sure take a back seat as far as Senda is concerned. How is your collation of evidence against him going? Considering you've recorded and copied numerous spoken and e mailed communications with him, I'd say you could start things going with his numerous incidents of fraud, assault, deception, theft and suspicious activities with minors.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 10:01:28 AM
Did you do anything about it, when you did? Other than link it to here?

Of course not, except tell as many people as I can, not just bellgab.   I am spreading the word about Pizzagate to everyone I know.  I heard from someone else about it.   Until it gets widespread enough that people start demanding answers, the MSM is not going to pay attention and these sick fuckers will keep right on doing what they're doing.   That interview is of a guy who was a state senator, decorated vietnam veteran and respectable attorney.   He is extremely credible and believable, I highly suggest you watch it.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 10:05:42 AM
Of course not, except tell as many people as I can, not just bellgab.   I am spreading the word about Pizzagate to everyone I know.  I heard from someone else about it.   Until it gets widespread enough that people start demanding answers, the MSM is not going to pay attention and these sick fuckers will keep right on doing what they're doing.   That interview is of a guy who was a state senator, decorated vietnam veteran and respectable attorney.   He is extremely credible and believable, I highly suggest you watch it.

Oh well then. Vietnam veterans and senators always go to the top of the heap as far as credibility is concerned.

However; stick to evidence of whichever batshit conspiracy theory is being touted. Or stick to JFK, Chemtrails and Twin suns.. Jackstar can assist you.

Now I know the real reason why Little Caesars is in the pizza business.  Those deviant Romans.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 30, 2016, 10:20:07 AM
Now I know the real reason why Little Caesars is in the pizza business.  Those deviant Romans.

In Italy, the resaurants are usually family gathering places. Children everywhere. Especially where pizza is being served. No coincidences.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 10:05:39 AM
And for someone to get all sanctimonious about nefarious goings on, you sure take a back seat as far as Senda is concerned. How is your collation of evidence against him going? Considering you've recorded and copied numerous spoken and e mailed communications with him, I'd say you could start things going with his numerous incidents of fraud, assault, deception, theft and suspicious activities with minors.

This is already being addressed in the Senda thread, I don't think we need to discuss it here except to say that a "twitchy dick" doesn't amount to sexual assault of a child, last time I checked.    Senda is not running a pedo ring as far as I know, so he doesn't apply to this thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 10:25:09 AM
This is already being addressed in the Senda thread, I don't think we need to discuss it here except to say that a "twitchy dick" doesn't amount to sexual assault of a child, last time I checked.    Senda is not running a pedo ring as far as I know, so he doesn't apply to this thread.

Sure, but what of his assaults (including strangulation) on Kathy. His fraud. His deception and theft.? You're fine with that?

As for running a paedophile ring; get your brief together and take it to a lawyer. Posting it on the forum does nothing.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 10:22:47 AM
In Italy, the resaurants are usually family gathering places. Children everywhere. Especially where pizza is being served. No coincidences.

lol.  Indeed.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 10:34:39 AM
Sure, but what of his assaults (including strangulation) on Kathy. His fraud. His deception and theft.? You're fine with that?

I'll let you have your own opinion on how I feel about Senda.  And again, let's keep Senda in his own thread.

As for running a paedophile ring; get your brief together and take it to a lawyer. Posting it on the forum does nothing.

Wrong, it makes people aware.  Why are you so anti spreading information about it? 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 11:41:49 AM
I'll let you have your own opinion on how I feel about Senda.

Oh, dear boy, I prefer your opinion.. your silence is deafening.

Wrong, it makes people aware.  Why are you so anti spreading information about it?  Hmm...

Aware, and then what? All you're posting is conspiracy theories. If you were so convinced of your allegations, you'd be crowd funding to pay for a lawyer's time. Spread any info you like sweetcheeks (include the implied hmmm if it makes you feel more credible), just don't make it masqurade as facts and evidence...

Oh, incidentally.
say that a "twitchy dick" doesn't amount to sexual assault of a child, last time I checked.   

Hmmmmm. Interesting.

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 11:48:46 AM
Aware, and then what? All you're posting is conspiracy theories. If you were so convinced of your allegations, you'd be crowd funding to pay for a lawyer's time. Spread any info you like sweetcheeks (include the implied hmmm if it makes you feel more credible), just don't make it masqurade as facts and evidence...

Crowd funding to pay for time is a good idea.   At least I'm trying to do something to stop sickos.  What are you doing there, Pud?

area51drone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on November 30, 2016, 11:48:46 AM

Hmmmmm. Interesting.

You'll note that before your post I took the Hmm off because I was questioning whether or not it was fair to add, but I'm not ashamed to admit that I had it in there.  I don't think it's fair to even hint at implying anything when I don't know you, so I'm not going to.

By the way, as much as I'd like to sit and continue our chat, I'll be off bellgab the rest of the day.  Enjoy refreshing bellgab pages for the next twelve hours.. I know it's your duty.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 11:51:30 AM
Crowd funding to pay for time is a good idea.   At least I'm trying to do something to stop sickos.  What are you doing there, Pud?

Make sure before you do, that you present your evidence. You could face fraud charges if its later proved you're pulling a fast one...

This guy is pretty good at information gathering. Try him.

https://youtu.be/EUx1i38Rco8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: area51drone on November 30, 2016, 11:51:30 AM

He's all for it. He's British.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 30, 2016, 12:59:10 PM
He's all for it. He's British.  :D

And lads like you who haven't started shaving real facial hair yet are so willing apparently.

Jackstar

Who here found the NYT debunk to be at all compelling, persausive, and/or plausible? Asking for a friend who lives in another dimension where Hillary is also wholly corrupt.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 30, 2016, 02:23:16 PM
Who here found the NYT debunk to be at all compelling, persausive, and/or plausible? Asking for a friend who lives in another dimension where Hillary is also wholly corrupt.

Wasn't the NYT themselves debunked when they demonstrated during the election that they're not involved in journalism anymore but rather cheerleading narratives?