• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Pizzagate

Started by area51drone, November 28, 2016, 03:50:12 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 01, 2018, 04:21:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qod2Co0A-lU

So that's why their flight turned back to LAX four hours in, over the Pacific!!! It wasn't a passenger who got on the wrong flight, but the mass murder and eating of children in the galley!! Goddamit!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 11:49:31 AM
So that's why their flight turned back to LAX four hours in, over the Pacific!!! It wasn't a passenger who got on the wrong flight, but the mass murder and eating of children in the galley!! Goddamit!

Mouthfuls and mouthfuls of shit eating ahead for you, son.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

What happened to the missing portions? Why yet another head of the purported "investigation?" Have rents Dolphin Square lessened?
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28141531

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 01, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
What happened to the missing portions? Why yet another head of the purported "investigation?" Have rents Dolphin Square lessened?
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-28141531

What the hell has that to do with kids being supposedly eaten in the basement of a pizza parlour that erm, has no basement? Look...a shiny thing.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
What the hell has that to do with kids being supposedly eaten in the basement of a pizza parlour that erm, has no basement? Look...a shiny thing.

pud, you know that nobody ever said seriously that the place had a basement. that's a strawman that was organized by the MSM apparently in order to discredit the movement. the "basement" theory was just one theory posted on some reddit sub and later a voat sub. it never had anything to do centrally with the whole "pizzagate" mountain of evidence and the reasons why people started to realize something really bad was going on in this place. i think you know that. when the guy showed up with the gun and supposedly "asked to see the basement", when the traffic cameras were all magically turned off that day for reasons nobody knows, it was very suspicious. even more suspicious when the guy turned out to be an out of work actor with blond hair and blue eyes as they tried to paint it as a "white supremacist idea".

never the less, the claim that the pizzaplace actually doesn't have a basement is pretty dubious at best. picture related.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
pud, you know that nobody ever said seriously that the place had a basement. that's a strawman that was organized by the MSM apparently in order to discredit the movement. the "basement" theory was just one theory posted on some reddit sub and later a voat sub. it never had anything to do centrally with the whole "pizzagate" mountain of evidence and the reasons why people started to realize something really bad was going on in this place. i think you know that. when the guy showed up with the gun and supposedly "asked to see the basement", when the traffic cameras were all magically turned off that day for reasons nobody knows, it was very suspicious. even more suspicious when the guy turned out to be an out of work actor with blond hair and blue eyes as they tried to paint it as a "white supremacist idea".

never the less, the claim that the pizzaplace actually doesn't have a basement is pretty dubious at best. picture related.

basically james alafantis, who has been caught red handed intimidating people and threatening people who were looking into this, has said in the past that he had a basement in the store, now he claims he didnt. the MSM never looked into it. that whole meme came from the claim he made that he didn't have a basement. there's no evidence that there's no basement. and the guy already claimed in previous interviews that he did have a basement and referred to it. so why does everyone keep on pushing "the basement" angle with this? especially when "the basement" was never even a real serious relevant part of the story? just more brainwashed zombies indoctrinated by the MSM, that's all.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:07:42 PM
basically james alafantis, who has been caught red handed intimidating people and threatening people who were looking into this, has said in the past that he had a basement in the store, now he claims he didnt. the MSM never looked into it. that whole meme came from the claim he made that he didn't have a basement. there's no evidence that there's no basement. and the guy already claimed in previous interviews that he did have a basement and referred to it. so why does everyone keep on pushing "the basement" angle with this? especially when "the basement" was never even a real serious relevant part of the story? just more brainwashed zombies indoctrinated by the MSM, that's all.

if you're going to be too stupid to see through their manipulations then you're going to be a slave forever, that's all i'll say.

Yorkshire pud

When and what do you think the next batshit conspiracy theory will be after this one has run its course? I'm pitching for mid to late 2019 involving (naturally) the NWO, a few goats, and the entire works of Tom Clancy..What say you?

Jackstar

pud, [...] that's a strawman [...] i think you know that

this obsequious faggot
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

gnooryblows

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

it's true that you could suggest that he owns two restaurants and he could be talking about the other one, BUT those two restaurants are right down the street from one another and the basement theory would easily fit in his other establishment too, since if you know how they were developed, they were taken from photos he had posted to his instagram. i do think that people naturally ASSUMED that he was posting the comet ping pong basement, but the pictures were from his other place, whatever, it's still not "debunked" by any means, the MSM just covered it and you were dumb enough to go along with it and believe, you rotten slime.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2018, 12:19:08 PM
this obsequious faggot
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Deliver the fucking roses you twat!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
When and what do you think the next batshit conspiracy theory will be after this one has run its course? I'm pitching for mid to late 2019 involving (naturally) the NWO, a few goats, and the entire works of Tom Clancy..What say you?

when you say "conspiracy theory" what is your charge? that governments are honest? that people in power are honest and don't lie and don't scheme for more power? like just explain this mentality to me. have you ever opened a history book before in your life? literally ever? please help to enlighten a poor, lowly critical thinker as myself to the merits and enlightenment of pure dogmatic belief and taking everything in life at face value. teach me, oh intelligent lord of current events and logic.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:21:28 PM
when you say "conspiracy theory" what is your charge? that governments are honest? that people in power are honest and don't lie and don't scheme for more power? like just explain this mentality to me. have you ever opened a history book before in your life? literally ever? please help to enlighten a poor, lowly critical thinker as myself to the merits and enlightenment of pure dogmatic belief and taking everything in life at face value. teach me, oh intelligent lord of current events and logic.

A newcomer to the grand children eating contest..

gnooryblows

what did pud say when the government UFO program was recently released?
what does he say about the fact that now that this program is public and a couple of the videos released (not all, just a couple) the president of the USA barrack hussein obama was clearly telling straight up lies to the country on this issue, example right here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Nope..I didn't say that. I asked what it would be dumbass..

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
the primary attack-the-messenger-ploy again

massive rolleyes

gnooryblows

what does pud say to things like MKULTRA, operation mockingbird, the tuskeegee experiment, the long and storied declassified history of the CIA and mountains of other examples?

saying "muh consrapicy theory muh conspiracy theory" honestly just makes you seem like a massively ignorant piece of shit and someone with an agenda. it makes you dumb, quite frankly, that's all.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
Nope..I didn't say that. I asked what it would be dumbass..

well actually i would argue that when you use the term "conspiracy theory" in a disparaging manner, this is in fact what you are implicitly saying and i think you know that, even though you may want to sidestep and gaslight that now. i think you DO know that that's EXACTLY what you're doing and that was EXACTLY your intent and now that you're being called on it and you know you can't honestly denying how INSANE that mentality is, you are trying to backpedal.

gnooryblows

"the government would never do anything bad or lie to people"
"conspiracy theorists are just dumb! you just believe everything the government says!"
oh wait.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Jackstar

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
what does pud say to things like MKULTRA, operation mockingbird, the tuskeegee experiment, the long and storied declassified history of the CIA and mountains of other examples?

Historically, nothing but pages and pages of this: http://www.whale.to/m/disin.html

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:23:44 PM
what did pud say when the government UFO program was recently released?
what does he say about the fact that now that this program is public and a couple of the videos released (not all, just a couple) the president of the USA barrack hussein obama was clearly telling straight up lies to the country on this issue, example right here:

So UFOs are eating children too? Help me out here Samantha. Was probing involved? A proctologist asks.

gnooryblows

"conspiracy theorists are just dumb! you just believe everything the government says!"
oh wait.....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

gnooryblows

oh wait.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

saying "muh consrapicy theory muh conspiracy theory" honestly just makes you seem like a massively ignorant piece of shit and someone with an agenda. it makes you dumb, quite frankly, that's all.

Hey fucker. I work for MI6, the CIA, and have deep cover contacts in TK Max. Live with it.

gnooryblows

oh wait.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

gnooryblows

oh wait.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 01, 2018, 12:29:52 PM
I work for MI6, the CIA, and have deep cover contacts

Fake and gay.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 01, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
Fake and gay.

That's what they want you to believe...Some of my best operatives on the ground use flower delivering as a cover..It works too.