• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RandomCast - A Podcast

Started by heater, November 27, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 10:01:17 AM
you are shit eater,that's what you are you nazi face

Pull down your panties and open your inbox now.

I'm going to give you a surprise. The only one who will be eating shit is you.

OldGabber

Quote from: ZaZa's Master on August 18, 2017, 10:02:43 AM
Pull down your panties and open your inbox now.

I'm going to give you a surprise. The only one who will be eating shit is you.
keep barking shit eater

whoozit

I see TardGab has infested this thread too.  I guess there is no safe haven here.

OldGabber

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

you posting pictures of your gay lover again.will you two get married soon?

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 10:31:43 AM
you posting pictures of your gay lover again.will you two get married soon?

So you are gay. There's nothing wrong with that. It's quite natural.

OldGabber

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 10:32:58 AM
So you are gay. There's nothing wrong with that. It's quite natural.

you are some sick delusional fucker spreading your insane pictures making false unsupported by any evidence accusations.
I hope you will get hit by a car and die.

Quote from: OldGabber on August 18, 2017, 10:37:03 AM
you are some sick delusional fucker spreading your insane pictures making false unsupported by any evidence accusations.
I hope you will get hit by a car and die.

Lilith

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 09:29:39 AM
And zero motivation to talk about the things that are popular here: bellgab, child molesters and internet beggars.

This amazing world is overflowing with interesting topics. I obviously don't belong here.

I really do empathize, but the thing is, with multiple accounts being allowed, it's impossible to ban anyone really.  We probably all have different preferences.  Some people want an ignore button, some people don't, some people leave when certain things happen, and those same things make other people come back.  yadda yadda yadda.  If I had a genii in a bottle to make my wishes come true, I would wish for one registered account per member with no name changes.  But see, that would make me happy, but it would make half my bellgab friends unhappy...

so I hope you get my drift.  :( :'(

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2017, 10:51:45 AM
I really do empathize, but the thing is, with multiple accounts being allowed, it's impossible to ban anyone really.  We probably all have different preferences.  Some people want an ignore button, some people don't, some people leave when certain things happen, and those same things make other people come back.  yadda yadda yadda.  If I had a genii in a bottle to make my wishes come true, I would wish for one registered account per member with no name changes.  But see, that would make me happy, but it would make half my bellgab friends unhappy...

so I hope you get my drift.  :( :'(

What's wrong with an ignore button? There are several ways to prevent a user from making multiple accounts. Blocking an IP is only the beginning.

I'm a big MV fan. I love the trainwreck and the specsheet. That's how I found bellgab. I'm sure it's how a lot of people find bellgab. I'm here for the podcasts and the tech and friendly comraderie experienced during a live show. I'm here to be entertained, to learn, to share my experiences, not to be disgusted and treated like shit.

It's MV's site. He can do whatever he wants. If he wants it full of shit then I'll help shovel.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: whoozit on August 18, 2017, 10:30:48 AM
I see TardGab has infested this thread too.  I guess there is no safe haven here.
Nope there is zero rest from this garbage unless you leave the board. I feel your pain. Also not sure what comes from such dumb arguments and name calling.

And brig, I miss the days when it was one user one name period. But then again I don't get the whole 4chan culture either. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Last observation for this post, in several areas of my life I have noticed people have no manners anymore and also seem to have zero boundaries either. It's just sad to see.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 18, 2017, 11:06:21 AM
Nope there is zero rest from this garbage unless you leave the board. I feel your pain. Also not sure what comes from such dumb arguments and name calling.

And brig, I miss the days when it was one user one name period. But then again I don't get the whole 4chan culture either. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Last observation for this post, in several areas of my life I have noticed people have no manners anymore and also seem to have zero boundaries either. It's just sad to see.

I think you hit on it. MV is trying to emulate 4chan.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 11:07:24 AM
I think you hit on it. MV is trying to emulate 4chan.
IMO I think this is the new trend in general. I see it on both sides politically too. Name calling of the most vile levels. I get the freedom thing, but wow who knew that with this much freedom people just become the biggest jerks imaginable. The only place I don't see much of it is where it is policed which is getting to be less and less now. Then again if I was an evil ruler of the world I would create as much chaos as possible to divide my people. Prevents them from revolting as they are too busy fighting with each other to really see what is going on.

But this board specifically I think it goes back to the freedom driven thinking and not wanting to moderate because no matter who or how it's moderated someone will bitch. Just a few thoughts.

Lilith

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 11:03:54 AM
What's wrong with an ignore button? There are several ways to prevent a user from making multiple accounts. Blocking an IP is only the beginning.

I'm a big MV fan. I love the trainwreck and the specsheet. That's how I found bellgab. I'm sure it's how a lot of people find bellgab. I'm here for the podcasts and the tech and friendly comraderie experienced during a live show. I'm here to be entertained, to learn, to share my experiences, not to be disgusted and treated like shit.

It's MV's site. He can do whatever he wants. If he wants it full of shit then I'll help shovel.

Personally, I am a free speech advocate, which includes things I don't like.  When I found bellgab, I could see right away, that it was not a safe space for me or anyone else.  That's what I liked/like about it.  Most forums are  group think with different polite points of view exchange spaces, and I like having ONE forum to come to that is not, so that I can build my tolerance for things I don't like, and expand my social skills beyond my comfort zone. I love the specsheet and the trainwreck, and those are here for both you and I to enjoy.  I enjoy listening to difficult discussion, much more than politically correct discussion.  The thing about bellgab is that both difficult and polite are here, and we can choose what we want to listen to, and what we don't.

I miss MV on the air.

Why did MV take the time to set up an "Ignore Boards Options"? So we don't have to see forums on the homepage that we're not interested in.

So he's OK with censoring entire forums, but not censoring obvious destructive trolls.

Got it.

Lilith

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 11:20:21 AM
Why did MV take the time to set up an "Ignore Boards Options"? So we don't have to see forums on the homepage that we're not interested in.

So he's OK with censoring entire forums, but not censoring obvious destructive trolls.

Got it.

You'll get no argument from me there.  I wonder what would happen if  serious poll threads were started about specific individual "destructive trolls"?  But of course, they would just move to an alternate account, or change their name...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2017, 11:25:58 AM
You'll get no argument from me there.  I wonder what would happen if  serious poll threads were started about specific individual "destructive trolls"?  But of course, they would just move to an alternate account, or change their name...
Exactly. That is when moderating becomes a full time job and seriously who in the hell would do it or much less have time to on forum for a show that doesn't exist anymore? I was hoping we could just drive them out but several posters are now arguing with them so that becomes less and less of an option.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 18, 2017, 11:30:14 AM
Exactly. That is when moderating becomes a full time job and seriously who in the hell would do it or much less have time to on forum for a show that doesn't exist anymore I was hoping we could just drive them out but several posters are now arguing with them so that becomes less and less of an option.

I'm done trolling the pedophile. Just had some free time yesterday and wanted to vent and point out a few inconsistencies.

I'm going shopping today.  8)

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on August 18, 2017, 11:30:14 AM
Exactly. That is when moderating becomes a full time job and seriously who in the hell would do it or much less have time to on forum for a show that doesn't exist anymore? I was hoping we could just drive them out but several posters are now arguing with them so that becomes less and less of an option.

I hope you can forgive me, I enjoy challenging posters who attempt to be irritating.  I don't enjoy seeing the same post quoted repeatedly in different threads, just because the poster wants to make sure I see it.  It's a waste of my time, and it is boring for me.  That's when I go somewhere else for a while, listen to something else, and chat with non bellgabbers.

Lilith

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 11:35:12 AM
I'm done trolling the pedophile. Just had some free time yesterday and wanted to vent and point out a few inconsistencies.

I enjoyed it!   ;D

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
I'm irritating. I enjoy seeing the same post quoted repeatedly in different threads. I want to make sure I see it.  No waste of my time, and never boring for me.  That's why I chat with bellgabbers.

hehe

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

I understand, you were trying in your own way to get them to leave. I get that.

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2017, 11:35:56 AM
I hope you can forgive me, I enjoy challenging posters who attempt to be irritating.  I don't enjoy seeing the same post quoted repeatedly in different threads, just because the poster wants to make sure I see it.  It's a waste of my time, and it is boring for me.  That's when I go somewhere else for a while, listen to something else, and chat with non bellgabbers.

Oh I agree regarding the boring. And nothing to forgive. We all have our preferences and at least for a little while I won't have to scroll past a bunch of nonsense. LOL

Quote from: Radio Activity on August 18, 2017, 11:03:54 AM
... It's MV's site. He can do whatever he wants. If he wants it full of shit then I'll help shovel.

MV is an Art Bell fan.  After Art's disgraceful exit and self inflicted destruction of his legacy, 4Chan trolls flocked here.  MV had decided in advance he wasn't going to do any moderation regarding reaction to Art Bell.  The infestation got a foothold, continued, and now consumes the place.

My take is that at some point MV realized Bellgab was the internet site for trashing Art Bell, and he was the person associated with that.  Nearly all the posters he enjoyed interacting with left, seemingly all around the same time.  He may have felt it was too late to begin moderating it, just said fuck it, and checked out. 

Or he could be thrilled with the place and just be too busy to post or podcast anyore, who knows.