• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Whould you fellate Jesus Christ?

Started by Jackstar, November 26, 2016, 06:00:22 AM

Jackstar

Asking for a phriend. Friends. You know, whatever.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2016, 06:00:22 AM
Asking for a phriend. Friends. You know, whatever.

You fellate Alex Jones and consider him Jesus.  Close enough.

As for me, though...no.

Dr. MD MD

It's a conundrum of the ages: Can God create a penis so big that he couldn't suck it himself?  ???

136 or 142

Even from Jesus, that's unhygenic and unsanitary.

Not to try and top your post Dr. MD MD, which is genius, but it also brings up another question:  Is this thread so bad that even George Noory can't suck more than it?

Jackstar

Look, look, read, read--a simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on November 26, 2016, 11:45:52 AM
You fellate Alex Jones and consider him Jesus.

Looks like Bill Hicks hit a nerve.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 26, 2016, 08:47:55 PM
Looks like Bill Hicks hit a nerve.

Some video or whatnot that you posted?  I didn't watch it.

Hog

the fellation gig has already been filled by non other than "the one".  He's a fellanthropist.

peace
Hog

Jackstar

Incidentally, my answer of course would be in the affirmative, but even I would draw the line somewhere:

... and that somewhere is significantly shy of this creepy shit. Ewww. Say it with me. Ewwwww. Gross.

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2016, 07:45:05 PM

It's sickening how you use cultural icons of our youth for your vulgar rebuttals.   You should be gassed, then raped, then flung carelessly to the side of the road.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Real_Troll_60K on November 29, 2016, 08:18:29 PM
It's sickening how you use cultural icons of our youth for your vulgar rebuttals.   You should be gassed, then raped, then flung carelessly to the side of the road.

Haven't you heard? Hilary lost the election.  :D

Quote from: Jackstar on November 29, 2016, 08:22:58 PM

Quote"If you try to pin these people down and refute things, it's, 'Well, you're just part of the conspiracy,' " says atmospheric scientist Patrick Minnis of NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Va. "Logic is not exactly a real selling point for most of them."

Quote"Conspiracy nonsense," snorts Kenneth Sassen, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Utah. "These things are at 30,000 to 40,000 feet in the atmosphere. They're tiny particles. They're not going to affect anyone."

Wow, 30,000 to 40,000 feet up?  Where does it land after being blown around by the wind?  Oh well, I'm sure that THEY know what they are doing.  THEY are more powerful than science.  More powerful than physics.  More powerful, even.