• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MY birthday to day , 1975 11 10 , ))

Started by GaborSweden, November 09, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

theONE

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 11, 2016, 09:45:33 AM

BTW - Gabor, Happy belated Birthday.   :)

Quote from: theONE on November 10, 2016, 04:36:27 AM
MY birthday to day , 1975 11 10 ,

Just to let you know that is not very smart idea to post your name and birthday date on internet.
That information in hands of a crooked person could be used to create fake ID and you could get
whole bunch of problems if they use that fake ID to do something illegal, financial crime, etc-etc

If you, or others, who will read my post will think I'm nuts and paranoid read stories on the net
how things work in crime world ...might as well post your address to make it complete
but with your name and birthday they will very easy find your address and can make fake documents
with your name on it

Even if your last name /Sweden/ here is not your real last name, but just your first name is real still
posting birthdate is not wise in my opinion

Think about it...

BellGab - worst than fucking heroin !!!

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 02:28:11 AM

Do you have time to learn English ??
,..at least to my level ,lol
I thought that they teach english in schools in Sweden from the young age,...did you miss that class ??
As I suggested in different thread ...type in Swedish and have google translate it to English for you...it will be much better
than what you are writing here for sure .... :)

/asking for a friend/ hahaha , lol

(Logan) which of those two posts did I insult it him with...??
You tell me if you are so fucking smart !!
Was I wrong in my first post ??...if I was..if I'm --explain to me why --wise guy.

In the second post I think I was tactful and polite but to the point,..I could go the same way some of you guys
dumped on me in the past for my English and for my grammar that sucks
/and I believe you were one of those assholes who did that to me as well/

I could post:  hey dumb fuck where did you learned English you stupid fuck head ,etc-etc-etc
similar as to what was posted about me in the past - so you know what (Logan) .....STFU

GaborSweden

;D ;D ;D

I saying mamma mia ,  8) 8) 8)

I think a book are more smart , ))

or maybe more correct saying be smart  ,

If we use brain,  It have more knowledge , be  smart , or take were old brain ,
If we trying take old brain , maybe we have more knowledge 

Do not caring is bad shit , because it good shit.

hehe ,  do not try to save brain in hard drive ,,,maybe in future, we can copy brain in to a software

I think i want be a dead man in future ,

--

joking ,,

i am take your time.))

I am sorry we not cant save time )) pause

GaborSweden

I have learn my English from Xbox and PlayStation

and i learn  English from mr bean and charlie chapling ,  ))
Because are not talking  a lot in the  movies , ))

Most off my time i learn from TV ;;;;;; Hollywood ,, U S A ; why i love Usa ,

I make some   happy pancake now ,,

Have fun ,,,,,,,, life it short to cry ,,,

aldousburbank

Quote from: GaborSweden on November 11, 2016, 01:58:43 PM
Do not caring is bad shit , because it good shit.

Whoever is not MV who chooses;
I am absolutely not nominating this Gaborism for upper right corner!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Chine on November 11, 2016, 02:23:13 PM
Aldous, where are you now? AZ?

I wish... I am in Norhern Stupid California. I'll be in saguaro-land for turkey day but back to the salt mines after that.
In his simmering mind he imagines himself and his kid watching the surf come in, during winter school break, on Poipu Beach, Kauai, HI

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lil Godzilla on November 09, 2016, 05:46:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MV! :D ;D

PRAISE MV  :) :D

FRIENDSHIP!  :D ;)

you're a little late, but not far off.  thank yeeewww!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GaborSweden on November 10, 2016, 04:26:17 AM
thank you , every one in world and lovely U.S.A

Now people need found caring  and respect for every one think differently .

it so fucking stupid start a civil war,  or start  killing your brother sister in usa ,

i like trump , he not a Hitler

hi, gabor!  happy birthday to you.  i hope it's a good one.  i tried to call you on skype the other night, but you did not answer!

I love this thread.  It's the equivalent of hanging out with Salvador Dali and testing the purple mushrooms.

Chine

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 11, 2016, 06:36:45 PM
I love this thread.  It's the equivalent of hanging out with Salvador Dali and testing the purple mushrooms.

Dali... Heh. Well... This thread is much more gentle than hanging with Dali.

The magical mushroom tour is dying to take you away...
The spore gods are flying this way...
Broadcasting today...

(intermission)

Hello Dali, .....well, hello, Dali
It's so nice to have you back where you belong

Quote from: Chine on November 11, 2016, 06:40:24 PM
Dali... Heh. Well... This thread is much more gentle than hanging with Dali.

The "dead man in future" Dali is a little more laid back.

Chine

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 11, 2016, 06:58:52 PM
The magical mushroom tour is dying to take you away...
The spore gods are flying this way...
Broadcasting today...

(intermission)

Hello Dali, .....well, hello, Dali
It's so nice to have you back where you belong

Cama... ( author's lounge days... I still can't believe our connection)

I love him. A friend of mine was his personal psychic advisor. She's now passed. Also I go to the Dali museum often and it's as I know you would love it. I'll see if I can find pics to share in the Art/Design
thread.

Gabor... Since I am disrupting your bday thread... I'll draw you a little Dali BDay doodle.

Quote from: Chine on November 11, 2016, 07:06:39 PM
Cama... ( author's lounge days... I still can't believe our connection)

I love him. A friend of mine was his personal psychic advisor. She's now passed. Also I go to the Dali museum often and it's as I know you would love it. I'll see if I can find pics to share in the Art/Design
thread.

Gabor... Since I am disrupting your bday thread... I'll draw you a little Dali BDay doodle.

Souls definitely travel in packs.   8)

Chine

Ok this was quick and it's dark.

Birthday Dali Doodle for Gabor.  Eat the cake fast! It's melting!

Figures my Dali posted sideways, but you can see it if you click on it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 11, 2016, 06:33:31 PM
Wow.  November 10th, 1975 was a tough day for some folks in Michigan.   

41 years ago: Edmund Fitzgerald sinks in Lake Superior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
I was dozing off last night when I heard  Noory mush-mouthing about doing a tribute to the Edmund Fitzgerald at the end of his crap fest.  I didn't stick around for it but I'm guessing Jorch used the anniversary as another excuse to skip-out early with Tommy and just put on an extended version of Gordon Lightfoot doing his thing.  Good 'ol Jorch, always finding some way to use the dead for his benefit.

Quote from: ItsOver on November 11, 2016, 07:19:19 PM
I was dozing off last night when I heard  Noory mush-mouthing about doing a tribute to the Edmund Fitzgerald at the end of his crap fest.  I didn't stick around for it but I'm guessing Jorch used the anniversary as another excuse to skip-out early with Tommy and just put on an extended version of Gordon Lightfoot doing his thing.  Good 'ol Jorch, always finding some way to use the dead for his benefit.

There's a Dead Sea scrolls scholar I like named Ken Hanson.  He was a guest on C2C the other night and I listened because I'm a Hanson fan.

Damn Noory kept trying to pin Hanson down in weird ways.

paraphrasing:

Noory: Now, if ANY one thing in the bible is proven true archaeologically, then pretty much EVERYthing in the bible is true, right?

(momentary radio silence, then)

Hanson: Actually, almost everything in the bible is disputed.

Noory came across as disconnected.  His questions were painful.

But Hanson was fun.

Happy Pancakes, Gabor!

Quote from: Chine on November 11, 2016, 07:18:12 PM
Ok this was quick and it's dark.

Birthday Dali Doodle for Gabor.  Eat the cake fast! It's melting!

Figures my Dali posted sideways, but you can see it if you click on it.

That's very cool.

Could be the kava kava in my coffee talking, but you also seem to be evoking some of Austin Osman Spare's drawing technique.  Yeah, baby!

ItsOver

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 11, 2016, 07:29:41 PM
There's a Dead Sea scrolls scholar I like named Ken Hanson.  He was a guest on C2C the other night and I listened because I'm a Hanson fan.

Damn Noory kept trying to pin Hanson down in weird ways.

paraphrasing:

Noory: Now, if ANY one thing in the bible is proven true archaeologically, then it pretty much EVERYthing in the bible is true, right?

(momentary radio silence, then)

Hanson: Actually, almost everything in the bible is disputed.

Noory came across as a disconnected.  His questions were painful.

But Hanson was fun.

Happy Pancakes, Gabor!
Ha!  Jorch usually comes across as the class moron who keeps trying to suck up to the teacher with idiotic suppositions the teacher constantly shoots down.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 11, 2016, 07:35:07 PM
Could be the kava kava in my coffee talking,

Good old Piper mesthysticum. Last time I enjoyed her was with Hawaiian natives in an earthly paradise...

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 11, 2016, 07:46:19 PM
Good old Piper mesthysticum. Last time I enjoyed her was with Hawaiian natives in an earthly paradise...

That's what I call authentic imbibing in the optimal environment, platform, and operating system.

I knew you would grok the moment I posted it.

Chine

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 11, 2016, 07:59:05 PM
That's what I call authentic imbibing in the optimal environment, platform, and operating system.

Omg. I just noticed your avatar. I'm honored! Ha. That's awesome!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 11, 2016, 07:59:05 PM

Applied ethnobotany is kind of like, my thing, man.

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:08:29 AM
you fucking assholes forgot how you made fun of me AND give me hard time for my English and for my grammar,
so you know what ...FUCK YOU - ASSHOLE and FUCK YOU all the other ASSHOLES
fucking sensitive bitch and bitches --bunch of fucking hypocrites

I didn't even insult him in 1% how I was insulted in the past, I just asked him a question - I suggest (Logan) you engage your brain
next time before you post insults at me ... you are the fucking asshole , not me !!!

Umm...    Who's sensitive ?

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 01:07:17 PM
(Logan) which of those two posts did I insult it him with...??
You tell me if you are so fucking smart !!
Was I wrong in my first post ??...if I was..if I'm --explain to me why --wise guy.

In the second post I think I was tactful and polite but to the point,..I could go the same way some of you guys
dumped on me in the past for my English and for my grammar that sucks
/and I believe you were one of those assholes who did that to me as well/

I could post:  hey dumb fuck where did you learned English you stupid fuck head ,etc-etc-etc
similar as to what was posted about me in the past - so you know what (Logan) .....STFU
:D  LOL - Are you pulling a Falkie ?

From your own fingers...

Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:41:34 PM
go and write a book or play with your goats -don't read my posts if they bother you
-or if you do read them don't ejaculate prematurely all the time you read them

I can't believe you have that weak personality...hmmm
and
Quote from: theONE on November 11, 2016, 11:29:46 PM
then don't read it - go and play with your goats
why you reading my posts -are you one of those who can not restrain themselves and waiting to see
what's next theONE will post..what craziness he will come up with??   

use this when you see my post next time -print it keep next to your computer and press the button-

(There is the possibility that you might have been joking with these posts, but it doesn't come across that way)

Do you see my point   ???

Let me ask you this:
Why do you think it is, that people here find you annoying, and treat you the way they do ?

Would you like the other people here to interact with you more kindly ?
Even though you've changed your posting style since you've returned, there is a lot of bad blood to overcome and it won't happen overnight.

Here's some pointers:

Take note of the dynamic of the thread you're in -  you seem to be oblivious to it.

Ditch Google translate (unless this whole ' English is not my native Language '  bit, is nothing more than a ruse, and in reality you are a Davebot, PremRat, Art's stalker, psychopath, chat-bot, or just plain socially inept,) and use a translator that you can back-check the translation - something like:
http://imtranslator.net/     http://imtranslator.net/translation/portuguese/translation/
Most translation software doesn't convey your original context and makes you look like a troll - none of them transliterate verb forms well. It's hard enough to try to convey the intent of a post in a chat-room without faulty software making your intent look even worse than what you actually meant.  This I believe, is why you miss the subtlety and nuances of so many posts. 
Don't take things so seriously here, you seem to hang on to perceived slights and blow them way out of proportion.  A lot of posts here are tongue-in-cheek.  This isn't /x/. (Once again, you seem not to be understanding the dynamic of this site.)

You may , for example,  be joking around in your post, but the way it is translated can make you look like a real dick. Back translate to avoid this - if you don't want people misinterpreting the point you are trying to get across.

No one likes spam or walls of text - (this post has turned into one.) If you want people to take you seriously, be concise.  Convey your point in as few words as possible. Increase your vocabulary in your native tongue , if need be.  If there is interest in what you are saying, you'll get a genuine response and a chance to elaborate, instead of people attacking or ignoring you.

Each thread on this site has its own dynamic, try to learn them. What's acceptable in one thread may not be acceptable in another. It's what's known as an unwritten rule. Falkie was given his own thread so he would stop polluting all the other ones with his spam and begging.  The last thing you want to do is to fall into the same category as Falkie. Look at what people around here think of him and how he gets treated.

As far as me being a hypocrite, you're missing the context of the situation again.
Take a look at my comment, I was rather nice about it, (especially after reading your posts in the other threads from when you started posting @ BG )  and I only brought that to your attention once - to illustrate a point.
You were pulling a Yoko Ono, trying to break up the band (from my point of view), when you started posting in the OSOM thread. ( I treat Gabor differently than I treat you because Gabor doesn't go stomping through the threads  like a raging bull in a china shop. )  Once again, this goes back to the dynamic of how people are interacting with each other at the time.  You totally missed , or chose to ignore, the point I was trying to convey.
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.msg705028.html#msg705028
http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8014.msg705013.html#msg705013

Even last night in the Art Bell thread - you just didn't get the context of the situation, and for the amount of time you spend here, you should have a pretty firm grasp on it by now.

This is still an Art Bell fan site. Every other thread (besides Arts' ) is just a diversion for when Art isn't around -although a lot of them have taken on a life of their own, and people go to them for the people that regularly hang out there.
You were asked nicely, and more than once, to stop beating a dead horse after Art posted.
Do you realize, that Art held off on posting, because of your constant harassment ?   His comments were directed at you.
MV, who is generally pretty damn mellow,  even commented on your bombastic constant haranguing of Art .
=================================================================================
All Hail "SAGE" MV  :)
(Praise MV)  ;)
=================================================================================

We may not be happy about how Art left, but he is always welcome to post here.  Your posts directed at Art, come across as a stalkers' posts would. It's creepy.  A person is only going to put up with so much constant negativity before they say to hell with it.

We also have people here from all walks of life, everything from hardened criminals to the nicest people in the world. Everyone has a different background, was brought up under different conditions and live in varying environments. Please don't judge people by relating only to your experiences and upbringing.  You should know by now that there are some really decent people here, even if you don't agree with everything they say.

Back to the point:

Gabor is not using translation software as far as I can tell, but, he is making an effort to learn on his own, (English is one of the most difficult languages to learn. You should know that.) and for that, I applaud him. Therein lies the difference.  From where I'm sitting, your comment to him was rude, demeaning, arrogant, and hypocritical - hence, the award. Once again, it goes back to the translation software you are using, making your posts seem like you are intentionally being an asshole, when in fact, with that post, you probably weren't.  (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here and reading it from the point of view that you were actually trying to be helpful.)

Please try to learn to read the situation. My original comment was directed at the post of yours I quoted.

You have been trying for months to get me to respond to your posts.
How you handle this response will determine how I treat you in the future.   ;)

Well, looks like it might be another year before this thread can be expected to be red hot and hopping again.

Until then, protect your pancakes, Gabor!

Last poster turns off the lights and locks up.