• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Trump , in swedish Now in english

Started by GaborSweden, November 09, 2016, 03:53:03 AM

GaborSweden

8) 8) 8)

I am trying translate what i saying in swedish .

Man behöver inte mÃ¥la fan pÃ¥ vägen ,Han är ingen Hitler eller nÃ¥gon allvarlig farlig person . Bara för att de flesta i USA som röstat pÃ¥ Trump, är inte rasister, ( folket i USA ) De vill ha större och nya förändringar , Kanske mÃ¥nga i USA som är föräldrar till sina soldater i den amerikanske armen som kanske är trötta pÃ¥ att de ska , offra sina medborgare i världen runt , Var för ska vi tillÃ¥ta Volvo att vara i i Kina , Varför ska vi i Europa bidrag med till att de andra som arbetar med jätte lägre löner i världen, Det är Ingen som klagar pÃ¥ att varor är för billiga pÃ¥ bekostnad av att vi kränker de andra mänskliga rättigheter , Vi säljer masa saker till Kina , Land som plÃ¥gar sina medborgare . Vi kan inte lÃ¥ta fattiga länder ta vÃ¥ra jobb samtidigt , att vi i Europa betalar inte de rätta löner för de fattiga arbetare som inte har rÃ¥d med skola och sjukvÃ¥rd eller arbetas- försänkningar .Mitt Sverige är för tysta om verkliga sanningen . Men billiga mat ska det finns pÃ¥ ica i Sverige . Att köpa billiga saker pÃ¥ Ikea . !!! PÃ... bekostnad av för dÃ¥lig arbetas villkor i länder som är fattiga,

Every thing are not bad or good ,
Dont feel sorry sad , Dont stress ,

GaborSweden

Trump is no Hitler or any serious dangerous person.

Just because most people in the US who voted for Trump, are not racists,
(The people of the United States)
They want bigger and new changes.

Perhaps many voters in the US who are parents of soldiers in the American arm,

perhaps tired of that they will sacrifice their citizens of the world.

Where to we will allow Volvo to be in China,

Why should we in Europe with grants to the other working with giant lower wages in the world,

Nobody is complaining that merchandise is cheap at the expense of that we violate other human rights.

We sell masa things to China.
China plaguing its citizens.

We can not allow poor countries to take our jobs and at the same time.
That we in Europe do not pay the correct wages of the poor workers who can not afford the school nurse or worked - depressions.

My Sweden is silent about the real truth.

But cheap food to be there at the ICA in Sweden. To buy cheap things at Ikea.!

At the expense of the poor conditions worked in countries that are poor,

GravitySucks

Quote from: GaborSweden on November 09, 2016, 04:00:42 AM
Trump is no Hitler or any serious dangerous person.

Just because most people in the US who voted for Trump, are not racists,
(The people of the United States)
They want bigger and new changes.

Perhaps many voters in the US who are parents of soldiers in the American arm,

perhaps tired of that they will sacrifice their citizens of the world.

Where to we will allow Volvo to be in China,

Why should we in Europe with grants to the other working with giant lower wages in the world,

Nobody is complaining that merchandise is cheap at the expense of that we violate other human rights.

We sell masa things to China.
China plaguing its citizens.

We can not allow poor countries to take our jobs and at the same time.
That we in Europe do not pay the correct wages of the poor workers who can not afford the school nurse or worked - depressions.

My Sweden is silent about the real truth.

But cheap food to be there at the ICA in Sweden. To buy cheap things at Ikea.!

At the expense of the poor conditions worked in countries that are poor,

Good post Gabor. I look forward to the future for the first time in 20 years. I may be naive, but I do believe the words used in Trump's acceptance speech were genuine and delivered with a sincerity not shown in any politician that I have witnessed in my lifetime. I believe we will honor all of our defense pacts with our allies, but I hope we become more concerned with our own affairs and less with trying to unwise ventures in other parts if the world. I worry about Sweden, but I must admit that my knowledge is only as good as the information that I read in the news.  I hope the EU countries continue the pushback against the globalists.

pate

This has nothing to do with your tarnish'd nation good ScandalWhovian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiBt44rrslw

I keed the young goat!

Maybe it does?  I don't worry, just laugh.  Ikea.  heh, how do you do the special umlaut characters and such?  You ave TurboMode, aussie?

Sante!