• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election night 2016

Started by bateman, November 08, 2016, 11:02:51 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on November 08, 2016, 07:17:13 PM
Look.  It was an oversight, OK?  You try rigging the results in tens of thousands of polling stations and coordinating all of the media to produce the proper reports at the right time.  It is far more complex than you might imagine- and so far this is the only mistake we made.  8)

As a paid schill of the NWO I can confirm this is true^^

GravitySucks

Once again...

Every time the Cubs have won a World Series in an election year, the Republicans have won the White House.

#TrumpTrain

136 or 142

Quote from: Jackstar on November 08, 2016, 07:17:15 PM
It reminds me of the fight between Megatron and Optimus Prime in the first Transformers movie... that I literally fell asleep during.

The only movie I ever slept through in the theaters was Star Trek: The Motion Picture.  I was only around 10 years old but that was one boring movie.

Trump's National numbers are 700,000 more than Clinton.

Trump up 28 votes in Florida lol.

akwilly

14-3 end of 1st! On pace to end up 68 points!!!!!

norland2424

Look.  It was an oversight, OK?  You try rigging the results in tens of thousands of polling stations and coordinating all of the media to produce the proper reports at the right time.  It is far more complex than you might imagine- and so far this is the only mistake we made.  8)

you need to sacrifice two goats to Satan next time, its in the field manual after all  ;)

albrecht

Going to watch hockey and then maybe check in later and or just go to sleep and see who won in the morning, assuming it is over by then. Don't like the hype of predictions before ballots counted, reliance on exit polls, questionable polls and computer-based voting, etc.

I wish Fox News wouldn't trot out Karl Rove and Charles Krauthamer.  Fucking creepy little shits.  Just stick to hot chicks in tight skirts.

Jackstar

It is far more complex than you might imagine

There's an app for that.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 07:20:26 PM
The only movie I ever slept through in the theaters was Star Trek: The Motion Picture.  I was only around 10 years old but that was one boring movie.

LOL.  Not the high point of Robert Wise's career as a director.

bateman

NY Times is projecting Trump wins FL.

Quote from: Chine on November 08, 2016, 07:22:00 PM
What what what??!! Seriously?

Never seen Stacy Keibler in her prime?  ;D  8)

136 or 142

For instance, although he's the popular mayor of Lexington, the Republican who represents Lexington in the U.S House was reelected by about the same margin as he won by in 2014.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 07:20:26 PM

I was soooooo excited for that.    Started watching it and it was like - what the hell?!?

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

Krauthammer must not read the NY Times

136 or 142

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 08, 2016, 07:23:26 PM
LOL.  Not the high point of Robert Wise's career as a director.

The person who was on Coast to Coast for the 50th Anniversary of the first episode of Star Trek said the producers of the film wanted to play up the 'intellectual' side of Star Trek.  So, I don't know how much the director was to blame for that.

Quote from: bateman on November 08, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

NC looks like a debacle all the way around.   *sigh*

WOTR

Quote from: norland2424 on November 08, 2016, 07:21:09 PM
you need to sacrifice two goats to Satan next time, its in the field manual after all  ;)
You make it sound so damn simple.  Did anybody inform you that the manual expressly forbids sacrificing anything other than 6 month old baby "primitive British" goats?  Didn't think so.  There simply was not time to get them here by the time we discovered the rarity. 

Please don't fret- we have learned from our mistakes and will be ready to rig the election for Chelsea in less than a decade.

Trump is in the lead in Maine.  2 votes to 0.  lol.

bateman

Ohio is bad. If he manages to win tonight, he'll be the first Republican to ever win the WH without Ohio.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on November 08, 2016, 07:26:23 PM
The person who was on Coast to Coast for the 50th Anniversary of the first episode of Star Trek said the producers of the film wanted to play up the 'intellectual' side of Star Trek.  So, I don't know how much the director was to blame for that.

He's a great director so perhaps the blame should be on the producers.

136 or 142

Looks like Charlie Crist wins the Florida 13th Congressional district.  I think this makes him the only former Governor in the U.S House at present.

Edit: CNN now project Crist has won.   This district was redistricted in favor of the Democrats and Crist won it narrowly.

WOTR

Clinton leading in Texas?  Wow.